A day before Summer Vacation!

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few weeks after common tests ended, EXO-K's MAMA promotion also came to an end. EXO-K members attended school after their promotions, creating a human traffic in school. A few days later, it will be the start of the one-month Summer Vacation.

"Heeyoung, what are you planning to do during the vacation?" Sol-In asked, with a lollipop in . "I don't know? Become a couch potato?" you answered her. "It's not a good thing." she frowned. "Come on! It's only a month! What do you expect me to do anything productive during that one month?" you defended yourself.

"Maybe we should have a sleepover." she suggested. "Woah, slow down there lady. JJ Project is promoting, so make an effort to visit them during their schedules!" you scolded, flicking her forhead. 

"Whatever." she waved it away. "Hey ladies in front! Give way!" someone yelled. The voice was somewhat familiar. Both of you turned behind. "Sehun?!" both of you exclaimed in unison as he dashed away from the hoard of fangirls.

You took out your phone and dialed for Baekhyun's number. "Hello? Why are you guys not with Sehun? Sehun is being chased by those hungry fangirls!" you exclaimed into the phone. "He lost Kai-Bai-Bo to us." Baekhyun chortled. You could hear the rest of the members laughing along to him.

"B-but I think he will be captured if this continues!" you panicked, looking at the huge crowd after Sehun. "Alright alright! Get him to be at the bubbletea shop and we'll pick him up." Baekhyun sighed. "I will try to..." your voice trailed off at the sight of the huge group.

"Sol, go to the bubbletea shop and wait for EXO-K's car while I get the poor maknae there." you told her before running after the crowd.

-

"You guys have had enough of fooling around!" you scolded, while Sehun panted like a mad dog for more air. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were still giggling. You shot them a glare to shut them up. "Are you alright?" you asked, handling Sehun a towel. "Yeah, thanks Heeyoung." he said, wiping his sweat away.

"You guys are so childish!" Sol-In added. "Being childish is fun!" Kai defended. "Is not." she answered, sticking out her tongue at Kai.

"It is!" Kai defended, doing what Sol-In did. "You two are noisy." you groaned. "Sorry Princess." Kai said, raising both of his hands in mid-air. You gave him a don't-push-it look before looking at your phone. "Let's head home now. I'm tired." you put your hands under your head. 

-

"Don't you guys do that to any of the members ever again." you nagged as you opened the door. As if on cue, 6 guys jumped in front of you. "SURPRISEEE!!!!" they shouted.

"GE!" you exclaimed in joy, running into your brother's arms. "Hey, I miss you so much." he replied, returning your hug. "Me too." you pulled away from the hug, with a huge smile on your face.

"Hey, what about us over here?" Kris asked. "Of course I missed you guys too." you giggled, walking over to give them a hug each. "How's the promotion over at China?" Suho asked, putting down his bag. 

"It was okay, we finished all the recordings just in time." Kris answered. "I missed you guys." Chen said, giving us a group hug. "I think you mean you miss trolling us." Sehun replied, giving Chen a look. "Do you have to be a spoiler of this so heartwarming scene?" Chen frowned. 

"Unfortunately yes." Sehun nodded. "Look at this maknae. Being so disrespectful already." Chen crossed his arms. "Can't figure out who's the one who kept calling us by our names even though we are older." Xiumin eye Chen. "Exposed~" Kai sang, getting a drink from the fridge.

"Hyung, you're not supposed to tell them that!" Chen whined. "Whatever." Xiumin said. "It's summer vacation already. Anyone have ideas to go somewhere and have fun?" Lay asked. "Let's go to the beach!" Tao suggested. 

"We should!" you agreed. "Let's stay home, EXO-M must be tired from all the flights." Suho commented. "What should we do at home?" Tao said, having his shoulders deflated. "I know!" a cheeky smile surfaced as an idea came into your mind. Everyone looked at you, praying that whatever you suggest would be a good idea.

"Movie marathon!" you exclaimed. "Good idea!" Luhan supported. "We should get popcorns and food before we even have a movie marathon." Tao requested. "Then you go get the food at the super markets." Chen said, gluing himself on the couch.

"Me and Lay and Baekhyun will prepare the movies that we are watching. The rest of you will decide who is doing what." you claimed, pulling the two to your room. "So, what should we watch?" Lay asked, looking around.

"Horror movies!" Baekhyun suggested. "Let's watch White!" you said, typing the title of the movie on Google. "T-ARA Eun Jung sunbaenim's film?" Baekhyun asked. "YEP!" you nodded, clicking on the download button. "Anymore movies?" you asked, eyeing the both of them. "As One!" Baekhyun suggested. The list went on as we took turn naming the different movies. 

"Finally done with it! Let's head downstairs!" you high-fived with Lay and Baekhyun. "Are you guys done with the snacks?" you asked, connecting your laptop with the tv. "Yeah we're ready!" Tao come out from the kitchen holding onto his favourite chips.

"What's the first movie?" Luhan asked. You slyly smiled, "Wait and see." You exchanged smug grins with Baekhyun and Lay and waited for the movie to start.

All of you were very engros

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter