Summer Vacation!

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sunlight shone on your face, making you flinch slightly. You opened your eyes and looked around the room. You realised that Baekhyun was sleeping soundly beside you. You gazed at Baekhyun with a loving look. In your mind, you repeatedly thought of how lucky you were to get a boyfriend like him.

"Enough staring babe?" Baekhyun asked, with his eyes shut. You jumped in fright, having Baekhyun catch you. "You are so bad." you pouted. "I love you." Baekhyun said, giving you a morning kiss. 

"Let's wash up and go downstairs." you said, getting out of bed. "Nonono, stay in bed with me." Baekhyun pulled you back onto the bed, making you yelp. "Let's stay like this for the time being." Baekhyun rested his head on your shoulders. You cuddled closer to him, feeling his warmth spreading throughout your body.

Ten minutes had passed, you and Baekhyun haven't moved a bit. You got tired of staying at the same position. "Baek, let's get up." you convinced, yawning.

"I don't want to." he groaned. "Baek, we'll be going to the beach with the gang." you reminded, pulling away from him. "Curse outings and whatever!" Baekhyun whined, getting out of bed.

You chuckled at his cute whining before entering the bathroom. You were brushing your teeth when you felt hands encircling your waist. "Baek, I'm brushing my teeth." you snapped, pushing him out of the bathroom. "Just let me stay like this before I return back to my room." Baekhyun said, leaning onto you.

"Go back to your room now, Baek. We can't effort to be late today." you gently reminded. "Arasseo." he grumbled, before sneakily went back to his room. 

-

You grabbed your phone as you finished with the final touches on you hair. You texted Baekhyun while on the way downstairs. "Morning guys!" you greeted with a wide smile. "Morning." they replied, each doing their own things.

"Breakfast time!" D.O called as he placed the dishes on the table. The aroma of the food floated before your nose, telling you that it would be a great feast today. "WE'LL ENJOY THE FOOD!" all of you said before digging in.

"Which beach will we be going later?" Chen asked, munching to his food. "You'll know later. It's an awesome place!" Kris answered.

"All items check?" Suho asked. "Checked!" Chanyeol announced in excitement. "Let's set off!" Xiumin led the way to the car, jumping around randomly. 

You wore a thin grey cardigan and a white hot pants to go with the style. "I can't wait!" you told Luhan eagerly. "Don't get too excited!" Luhan ruffled your hair.

-

"We're finally here!!!!" you exclaimed in joy, inhaling all the fresh air. "Look at Tao!" Luhan laughed, pointing at the poor panda who was vomitting near the car. "YAH! You better not vomit on my car!" Kris scolded.

"You guys are so bad!" you snapped, patting Tao's back. "Are you feeling better?" you asked, handing him a tissue. "Thanks, meimei." he answered, wiping his mouth.

"Meimei?" you revealed a smile. "I like that." Tao ruffled your hair, "Me too! So I'll call you meimei!" Tao slung an arm over your shoulder.

"This place is good. Hardly a soul here." Xiumin complimented. "I know, I'm smart and resourceful." Kris nodded, agreeing. The rest of the members pretended to gag behind Kris's back, which made you burst out chortled.

"Let's play beach volleyball!" Chanyeol suggested, setting up the net. "I'll be the referee. I'm not playing." Chen made a face. "Chen Chen is scared to be hit by a ball!" Sehun teased. "YAH OH SEHUN YOU THIS---" Chen yelled in embarrassment, chasing after Sehun.

You burst out in laughter, watching Chen trying his best to chase Sehun down. "Oppa, come back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter