Level trip!

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-AUTHOR POV-

You were sleeping peacefully but something aroused you and caused you to be awake. You rubbed your eyes and focused on the screen. Baekhyun was talking about wanting to film a CF in near future. He was acting handsome and cool on the screen which caused you to choke on the water you were drinking. You made a mental note to that you could use this to tease Baekhyun after the showcase.

The screen finally turned to Kai. He was getting ready to do aegyo which was of course, requested by Leeteuk. His dashing face and smile made you smile wider and you started feeling very proud that he was actually your boyfriend. He did his own aegyo and you made sure you had captured that moment on screen so you could whenever you liked.

You ran outside the room and behind the curtains. Luhan was trying to fix something on his shirt while the others are getting ready. "Gege, jia you! Wo ai ni!" you hugged him and he gave you that blank face before hurriedly heading back on to the stage. Actually, he was grinning for 9th time since just now already.

You looked at them as proud as a mother who had as if raised them and gave them a hug when they ended the showcase. "Good job guys!" you clapped.

--Next morning(Heeyoung POV)

"Guys! Wake up!!" I patted them awake. Last night, they reached home and slept right away in the living room.

"W-what?" Xiumin stirred awake.

"Go shower, if not all of you will be late." I said.

"Am I dreaming? Heeyoung is calling us awake?" Chen stretched his arms. I folded my arms, "Let's see." I reached over and pinched him. "Owww." he rubbed his cheeks. "Nope, you're awake." I smiled.

'Seems like this does work on them.' I sighed and shook my head. "Last one to finish bathing will not get breakfast!" I shouted. As if on cue, everyone woke up and rushed to their own rooms to bathe. 

"Yah! Me first! I'm faster!" some of them yelled. "No! I'm faster!" they fought. I shook my head, continue cooking our breakfast. 

8 bowls of rice, 2 times of the side dishes and soup in the photo 

2 plates each

"Everyone down?" I asked, eyeing everyone. "Yep." Baekhyun reported. "Alright, you may eat now." I put the plates on the table.

"Woah! Chinese and Korean food?!" Chen gulped. "Yep, some of them must be missing hometown food." I looked at Gege, Kris, Lay and Tao. "The best breakfast ever!" Lay snatched the plate with noodles first and started feasting on it.

"Heeyoung, I've just realised that I love you so much." Lay gege spoke while gobbling up the food. "Don't choke!" I warned, walking away from the table.

When I was about to walk to the living room, Gege held my wrist. "Aren't you eating?" he asked. "Nope, I ate my breakfast already." I replied. "What did you eat?" he eyed me warily. "Cereal and milk." I gulped, keeping my fingers crossed. "Liar. We don't have cereal and milk at home. Let's share." he shook his head and made me sit beside him to eat with him. I saw Baekhyun sending me a wink and I replied with a smile before eating me and Gege's breakfast.

-CLASSROOM-

"Class, we'll have a 2D1N level adventure camp right? Please pack everything you need before coming." Miss Kang reminded before exiting the room.

"What you'll bring?" Sol-In asked. "Erm, probably some stuffs." I answered. She hit my forehead and I looked at her. "Why hit me?" I asked, rubbing my forehead. "You're replying me stupid questions!" she looked back at me. "Oops, Mian." I pursed my lips.

"Jong-in, you'll have showcase on the second night right?" I turned back, tapping Kai's shoulders. "Yeah. Sorry I can't accompany you starting from the second night on." he held my hands. "It's alright baby." I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "What are we having now?" he asked. "English?" I answered, looking at my watch. "Oops, I'm supposed to have bio now. Bye." he kissed the back of my hand before rushing out. 

-CAMP DAY-

"Morning Miss Kim and Teachers." we greeted. "If only Miss Kim wasn't our camp teacher in charge." Sol-In blew her fringe in fustration. "It will be fun." I hold her hands, assuring her. "Yeah yeah." she waved me away. "I wonder what Gege and the others are doing." I asked. "Supposely having fun in class sleeping during lessons?" Kai smiled, observing me. "You call that fun?" I gave him the look. "Just joking." he chuckled.

"Alright! Arrange yourself in groups of four now! You have 20 seconds to do so!" Miss Kim yelled. "Will be fun?" Sol-In doubted and gave me a look, before leaving to find her love. 

Both Sehun and Tao came to find us to form a team. Both me and Kai were waving hard towards them. Suddenly, someone pulled me away from Kai and the group. "JB?" I asked. The rest of them were looking at me. "Join my group, Heeyoung." JB asked. "Sorry but no." I said, trying to walk back to the group. He grabbed my wrist and forced me to stay. "Hey! I need to go back to that group!" I hissed. 
Sorry Heeyoung, please just join us please?" he pleaded. "No still means no!" I pulled away his hand. He kept pestering me. "Young, let's go." Kai came over and took my hand. "Who gave you the right to snatch away my teammate?" JB stepped in. "Her, cuz I'm her boyfriend." Kai said, pointing towards me and I nodded. 

"Where's the prove?" he glared at Kai. "This prove." Kai hurled me and we kissed. I could feel everyone's eyes on us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter