Truth

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah Kim JongIn! Are you done?!" Xiumin called, looking into the mirror as he checks on his black suit for the last time. "Of course, hyung. I'm almost done." Kai called, walking out of the bathroom while buttoning his sleeves.

"Minseok hyung, You guys done?" Chanyeol and Sehun peeked into the room. "I'm done, what's left is the main character for today." Xiumin nodded, walking out of the room hurriedly, making space for Kai to check his attire.

"Who else is not done yet?" Kai asked, combing his hair to the back as he look into the mirror. "Kris hyung and Lay hyung." Chanyeol answered. "Are you done? Hurry up." Sehun urged, looking at his watch.

"Alright, I'm done. Let's head down." Kai nodded his head as he looked into the mirror for the last time before heading out with the other two.

"Kris hyung! Lay hyung! Are you guys done?" Chanyeol shouted. "Give me a minute!" Kris grunted. "30 seconds max! There's no more time left!" Chanyeol nagged.

"Lay hyung! Are you done searching for your things?!" Sehun shouted, banging at Lay's door. The door opened and revealed the dancer wearing almost an identical copy of everyone's clothing. "Found my mp4. Let's go." Lay flashed a smile as he casually styled his hair while descending from the stairs.

"KRIS! ARE YOU DONE!" Xiumin shouted from below. "I'M DONE I'M DONE! Seesh, you guys. Relax, will you all?" Kris frowned as he button up his coat.

"Let's leave already, we're going to be late if this delays." D.O reached for his phone, opening the door. 

Everyone queued behind D.O and waited for their turn to get out of the house while Baekhyun and Heeyoung were the last two members in the queue.

"You look pretty today." Baekhyun grinned in glee, patting Heeyoung's head lightly. A satisfied smile surfaced on Heeyoung's face as she engage eye contact with her lover. "You too, look absolutely dashing today, Baek."

"Morning kiss before we leave." Baekhyun whispered into her ears. Heeyoung threw him a pointed look in disapproval as Baekhyun pouted in disappointment. "You guys can have your lovey-dovey moment next time, right now we're going to be late." Chen teased. 

"Oppa!" Heeyoung felt her cheeks turn pink in embarrassment as she turned away from Baekhyun. "What a spoiler." Baekhyun hissed at Chen as he chuckled.

"Get in the car guys!" Luhan urged as he looked at the couple with teasing looks. "Ge! Not you too!" Heeyoung sighed as she got into the car after Baekhyun.

"This is how I am." Luhan shrugged. 

As soon as the engine goes to life, silence enveloped everyone, keeping the atmosphere as solemn as possible. Suho cleared his voice as the car passed an highway.

"Guys, remember to be as calm as possible during the conference." Suho reminded as he looked through his phone. "Got it." the members chorused.

"Where did the other car went?" Tao pointed out. "They probably went the other way, we'll all reach at the same time." the manager assured. 

"But that way doesn't seem like the way to our destination." Luhan frowned, pointing to the lane which directed car to the opposite direction of where they went. 

"Suho, call Kris now." their manager sounded more alert than before. "Calling." Suho replied. 

After few rings, Kris did not pick up the call. 

The atmosphere became more tensed and still. "What now? Kai's at the other car." Baekhyun asked, deep lining of his frown evident on his face.

"Let's just get ourselves to that conference and entertain the reporters first." Manager answered, sounding really rush.

-

"Did you call them again?" Heeyoung checked with Suho, getting down from the car. "Yes I did, no one answered though." Suho sighed. "Let's just go in first." Luhan urged, with manager leading the way. 

As Heeyoung walked into the room, questions arose. Murmurs between each reporters were heard. Heeyoung cringed hard, not expecting this situation to occur.

"Who's she?" a female reporter questioned as Heeyoung walked passed her row. "You don't know? She's Luhan's younger sibling." the female's partner answered.

Guilt stabbed Heeyoung's guts repeatedly as her heels clicked against the wooden flooring of the conference room.

"Let's just sit down and wait for the others to arrive." Luhan spoke in their mother tongue language, causing the reporters to turn around and look at them in confusion.

"The girl has a korean name, why did Luhan talk to her in chinese?" murmurs started again. Heeyoung sighed and silently prayed for the other members arrival.

"They are siblings, you moron." another pair hissed, trying to tone down.

As if on cue, the door opened and the remaining members of EXO entered the room.

"We humbly apologise for being late." Kris announced, bowing down with the rest of the members. "It's alright, let's just start conference now. We have another conference to attend to later on." a female reporter urged, looking at her watch. 

"You may start the confere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter