Video chat

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunlight glazed through the curtains, you opened your eyes slowly. Sunlight shone on your face, your toes curled, fingers twitched and eyes blinked. You began rubbing your eyes to get use to the sight.

You stretched your arms, getting out of your bed, practically dragging yourself to the bathroom to wash up.

"Careless Careless Shoot Anonymous Anony-" your phone sounded, when you were lazily brushing your teeth. You quickly finished washing up, using a towel to wipe your face when you went out to reach your phone, which was at the bedside table.

"Yeobeosa-" you haven't got the chance to finish your sentence. "Heeyoung! We missed you!" someone exclaimed over the phone. "Xiumin oppa?" you widened your eyes, jaws dropping. "Yeap! It's me, baozi of EXO!" he introduced himself. You giggled at his silly introduction. "Oppa, weren't you guys rehearsing?" you asked, as you walked downstairs to take a drink. "It's too early. Btw, Kai is still sleeping." Xiumin replied. "Ouh." you nodded, trying your best not be awkward with that person's name.

"Heeyoung, are you free now?" Xiumin asked. "Yes I am, why?" you said, taking out a piece of bread to eat. "Let's video chat!" Xiumin said excitedly. "You mean skype?" you laughed, almost choking. "Whatever, set up your laptop now! Overseas calls are expensive!" Xiumin scolded. "Arasseo, I'm on the way back to my room." you said, running back to your room to retrieve your laptop before coming back to the living room.

(Choose one. Cuz I can't XD)

"Oppa, I'm online."(sorry, I don't know how skype worksXP)You said, munching on another piece of bread.

"Okay, I'm online too. Oh, I see you." Xiumin exclaimed. 

"Hi oppa!" you waved, smiling. "Hi Young! Do you have any idea how much we missed you?" Xiumin said, wiping away a fake tear from his face. "Stop the drama oppa, where's the others?" you asked, your eyes darting to the corners of the of the laptop screen, searching for the rest of EXO. 

"Arasseo, I'll call them over." Xiumin chuckled at your silly actions. "YAH! I'M HAVING A VIDEO CHAT WITH HEEYOUNG!" Xiumin yelled.

From far distance, you heard heavy footsteps made by the remaining members of EXO, except for Kai of course who was still having his beauty sleep. 

"Hyung, you mean skype don't you?" Sehun raised his eyebrows at him. "Whatever!" Xiumin scoffed, making you laugh. 

"Youngie! I missed you so much! I don't like it here!" Sehun complained. "Cuz there's rarely any bubbletea shop in that area that you can find?" you asked, raising your eyebrows. "How did you know?!" Sehun asked, bewildered. "Maknae ya, she's a mixed blood. Her hometown is Bejing, China? Which is the place we are currently in now?!" Baekhyun flicked his forehead while the others face-palmed. Sehun's silliness never failed to make you burst out laughing. 

"Hyung! That hurts you know!" the maknae pouted, rubbing his forehead. "You deserved it." the latter said. "What? I'm gonna complain to D-" Sehun stomp his foot. "Are you two still arguing? If yes, I'll close the chat." you faked yawned, reaching for the 'close' button. "Aniya aniya!" Baekhyun panicked, waving his hands infront of the screen. 

"So, what you're gonna do later?" Chen asked, getting Baekhyun's hands away from the webcam. "I don't know, it's weekend. I don't really have much things to do." you shrugged. "So you're free the whole day?" Lay cut in, pushing Chen's face away from the webcam. "No exactly, I'll have to do the laundry, clean the house, visit my mom, etc etcs." you spoke, counting the number of stuff you need to do.

"Seems like a busy day for you." Suho said. "Yes it is." you nodded, adding some other task on the to-do list. "So, what did you do yesterday when you came back from the camp?" Sehun asked. "Are you guys detectives or what? Trying to get a hold of my life?" you joked. "Com'on, we're just plain bored. That's why we're asking." Baekhyun said. "Arasseo. I went out for the whole day to Yeouido Park with Infinite and Sol-In." you answered, still recalling the outing yesterday. "Infinite hyungs?" Baekhyun widened his eyes in disbelief. 

"Nae, IN-FI-NI-TE! Haha, there goes your chance of meeting them again!" You mehronged at Baekhyun. He pouted. "WHAT?! INFINITE!" the rest of them shouted, finally getting into the situation. "Nae, wae?" you shaking your head, sighing. "You're close to them? OMG, Heeyoung. Your life is practically filled with idols." Chen exclaimed, dramatically. "Oppa, you're getting too drama now." you warned. "Heeyoung ah, see my drawing. Did it improve?" Kris walked into the room putting his pitiful drawing infront of the webcam. "Oppa, you did really great." you tried har

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter