The DAY

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Dairy,

After countless of practices and training every month, finally. The day I have been waiting for is going to come. I'm excited and scared. What should I do? Rehearse?

And with that, I ended my entry.

I put down my pen, "Today's the day I guess." I smiled, looking at the window. I went to take a shower before starting to rehearse for my final performance today. I came out with my pink outfit and heels for today.

(Any of the two style you like :))

"Seeing my name up on tha-"

"Lee Heeyoung! Wake u- Yah! What do you think you are doing?" Kai looked at me. "What do you think? I'm rehearsing for today!" I turned around and dragged him to a chair.

"What." he looked at me innocently. "Watch me rehearse!" I ran to the laptop and clicked the 'replay' button.

-KAI POV-

Is that my name up on that list~

Does someone know that I exist~

Is this a mistake?

Am I even awake?

Pinch me now to make sure...

The song came out of Heeyoung's vocals wonderfully. It is a piece of art that we all could see rarely. I'm sure enjoying every moment with her.

I feel so much better~

Than before!

WARNER!

She's a piece of art. No singer can sing like her. Not even the best singer in the company.

We said nothing else,

Could ever feel so right~

Well this might!

Heeyoung's voice is music to my ears, so enchanting yet so dangerous.

Seeing my name up on that list~

That beats the first time we have kissed~

You thought I was du-

"Yah! Kim Jong-In! How long would it take for you to wake Heeyoung up?!" D.O nagged. "She's already up! Rehearsing and stuffs!" I shouted back.

"Oops. Seems like we're gonna be late. Better get going~" Heeyoung sang, smiling.

She held my fingers and ran downstairs.

*Badam Badam*, my heart pounds. "Why my heart feel like this again!" I fret.

"Mianhae D.O oppa! I was doing a double check. How do I look?" she turned around excitedly, once again infront of D.O hyung. "It's good. Yeoppo Youngie." hyung assured, holding a thumbs up.

"Thanks oppa." she answered back in a high pitched tone. "I can't contain my excitment!" she squealed.

"Just chill, don't do anything to unusual today." Baekhyun hyung answered back. "It's not so easy." she folded her arms.

"Let's eat!" Luhan hyung called.

All of us rushed to the table and settled down. "Mei, why are you in pink clothes?" Luhan hyung asked.

Xiumin hyung immediately smacked his head. "Ouch! Hyung! What was that for?!" Luhan hyung exclaimed, touching his head. "For forgetting your sister's first ever performance today!" Xiumin hyung face-palmed.

"Xiumin gege, nevermind. He's always this forgetful. Even forgot to bring his underpants for camp and he has to survive on the extra underpants his schoolmates has." Heeyoung giggled.

Luhan hyung's face went immediately red, "Yah!" he shouted. All of us burst out laughing. "I never knew hyung was this forgetful." Sehun commented. "Yeah! More forgetful than me!" Lay added.

"Shut up! Eat now!" Luhan hyung ordered. Everyone calmed down and continued eating. On the way to school, we kept bringing the 'underpants incident' infront of Luhan hyung. His face was totally red and it was like an monkey's .

After we reached the school, we departed ways with Heeyoung. "Cheer for me later!" she waved.

"Seeya!" all of us shouted in unison. "Hyung, do you know wwhen are we going to debut?" Sehun asked Suho.

"Well, it should been quite soon. Since we have done doing our teasers, MVs, album photo, recorded songs. We'll have to make sure our dance moves are perfect." Suho hyung assured. "I heard we're gonna have a showcase at the end of this month." Kris hyung said.

"How about in China?" Lay hyung asked worriedly. "There's gonna be one there too." Kris assured, hands on Lay's shoulder.

"RRRRRRING!!!!" the bell rang. "Let's go." Chanyeol hyung said.

-BAEKHYUN POV-

-ASSEMBLY-

We arrived at the hall early as all of us were excited for Heeyoung. "Hyung! I can't wait for Youngie's performance later!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Me too!" I answered back excitedly. "I wonder who will win." Chanyeol wondered out loud.

"Of course Heeyoung will win!" Eunji suddenly cut in. The three of us high-fived with each other.

"What makes you so sure?" a KARA follower behind eyed at us. "Because Heeyoung is much more better than KARA." Eunji answered back, folding her arms.

The KARA follower rolled her eyes and returned back talking with her friends. "Hey everyone! Are you ready for the finals of the talent show?!" the MC exclaimed.

Scream and shouted soon filled the whole room. Each students cheered for their own finalist excitedly, just like us.

"Let us welcome the first finalist! KARA!" the MC announced. They took a part from the musical 'FAME'. The one which Tiffany sunbaenim acted in with Eunhyuk sunbaenim and Jungmo sunbaenim.

We lost interest and talked to each other during the performance.

-

"Wow! What a great performance by KARA! Now, here's the second and final finalist! Lee Heeyoung and her team of dancers! Look forward to this performance, she allowed me to take a sneak peek on her rehearsal! She indeed had a mystery guest!"

Suddenly, my phone vibrated. It was a message from Heeyoung. It wrote, 'Don't be shocked at what I'll do later! :) Don't be shocked! Hwaiting!'

I scratched my head, "What on earth is she talking about?"

"Hyung! The performance is gonna start now!" Chanyeol hit me repeatedly without realising.

"Okay Chanyeol! Stop hitting me!"

As soon as Heeyoung and the team came onto the stage, everyone cheered loudly. They bowed and went into position.

I've been so patient, and,
You would love me again.

You'd come to respect my mind,
and at last you'd find,
You could love me again.

And I have turned my whole world
upside down,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter