Talent show?

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear dairy, 

 One month have passed and Mother haven't wake up from the coma. Baekhyun seems to be distancing himself from me ever since he recovered from his sickness. I'm still facing annoying pestering from JERK&JERKS Project. Sol-In is still dating with JR. About Kai, I still haven't think of anything. What should I do? Why is my life so messy? By the way, Gege and other EXO members have been training hard for their debut next year. At least something is good. I hope Ma will wake up soon. Please let this wish come true.

"Mei Breakfast time! Hurry up or we'll be late!" Gege reminded.

"Alright!" I replied.

-Lunchbreak-

"Heeyoung! Look at this form!"  Sol-In handed me a form. I frowned, scanning through the form. "What's this form for?"

"The registration form for our school's talent show! Do you want to take part?" Sol-In excitedly asked.

"No thanks. I rather not." I placed the form on the table. "Mei, you should take part in it! That contest is just for you!" Gege said, smiling.

"Yeah Noona! Go for it!" Sehun cheered. "Heeyoung, you should go for it. You have so much talents to showcase!" Baekhyun encouraged.

"But there's so many things piled up. I have to look after my mother." I rejected.

"I can help you on that! I'm free all day!" Sol-In said. "But your dates with Jr?" I asked, arching my brows.

"We can date there!" Sol-In answered, almost immediately.

"But-" I tried to reason.

"Give it a try. If you participate for the talent show, we can help you!" Suho interjected.

"I'll consider." I pursed my lips.

"Heeyoung, you'll have to do it fast. The deadline is tomorrow. Audition's on Friday."  Sol-In reminded.

"Arasseo." I assured.

-Classroom-

"Honey, do you want to participate in the upcoming talent show? If you want to, me and Jr and help you." JB snuck up behind your back, tapping onto your shoulders.

"I'm considering it. Don't call me that." I replied, staring at him.  "I bet you'll win the contest." JB grinning cheekily.

"It's hard to say, Eunji and KARA are attending this school too." I reasoned. "Hey Sis-in-law, I heard that the judges are professionals. It's definitely worth a shot." Jr said.

"Pro judges can be biased towards idols too." I retaliate back.

"But-"

"No buts. You two should pay attention to the lesson. Don't come asking me for explaination again."

-AFTER SCHOOL-

"Lee Heeyoung!" some familar voice called. I recognised the voice and froze on spot.

"Oh no, it's the girls." Sol-In sighed. "Not again." EXO groaned and face-palmed as they waited for KARA to arrive.

"Yah, are you gonna participate in the talent show?" Gyuri asked, folding her arms.

"I'm-" I was gonna reply her, but someone cut in.

"Unnie, why bother asking? She's talentless." Jiyoung smirked. "Who said Heeyoung doesn't have talents? I think it's yourself you're talking about." Sol-In answered.

"You-" Jiyoung pointed.

"Stop it Jiyoung. So brat, I'm waiting for your answer."

"The answer is : I'm going to take part in this contest." I replied, staring at her straight in the eye.   "Very well, see you in the semi-finals then." Gyuri said as she walked away. "Heeyoung! Are you really taking part in that talent show?" Xiumin asked.   "Yes. I've already handed-in the form." I smiled.   "Mei! That's fantastic! Hope you'll win the contest!"   "But first, I have to take proper trainings. Anyone knows where?" I asked, biting my lips. "Noona! I know where!" Sehun clicked his tongue, brightening up.   "Where?" everyone else crowded around him.   "Our company! SME!" Sehun replied, lifting his cheeks proudly. "What?!" All of us shouted in disbelief.   "What? There's nothing wrong with it!"

"For God's sake! SM Academy is for trainees! Not me!" I face-palmed.

"Then where else?"

"Mei, Sehun's actually making sense here. The only place for you is SM Academy."

"But......."

"Mei, rethink about it. If you train in SM Academy, you'll get to spend time with us! That's killing two birds with one stone!"

"But......."

"No buts! Let's head there now!" Tao said, dragging me along.

-SM Academy-

"Eh? Heeyoung? Why are you here?" Soo Man uncle asked.

"Uncle, can Heeyoung train here for the show talent show she's going to participate in?"

"Since you asked, why not?"

"Yes!" everyone shouted in unison.

"Uncle, then when can I start my training?"

"As soon as possible! You can train with EXO if you want!"

"Really?!"

"Heeyoung ah, have I ever lied to you?"

"Thanks, uncle!"

"Yay! Noona's training with us!"

'Let's train right now! Let's change first!" Xiumin said.   "But I didn't bring any extra clothes!"   "Don't worry!" a voice came from the door.

All of us turned around and saw Sooyoung and Tiffany unnie.

"We have extra clothes that fits you." Sooyoung unnie said.

"And those are stylish ones." Tiffany added.

"Unnie!" I ran and gave them a hug.

"Long time no see."

"I know!"

"Let's go shopping some time!" Tiffany said.

"Yea! I totally missed the time where we shopped together without getting recognised! Sooyoung added.

'How about next week? I have to shop for clothes as well as for the talent show!"

"Sooyoung and I will pick the clothes!" Tiffany said excitedly.

"Sure! I'll tell you the theme of the contest next time."

"Alright. Enough of girls talking. Back to serious talking, you'll have to change and wait for the dance instructor at Room 15. You'll be taking vocal lesson with EXO at 5:30pm after dinnerbreak. Now it's 1:20pm, you have 10 minutes to prepare everything. The training ends at 9pm. Can you stay till that late?"

"Yea, I stay with EXO now."

"Alright. Run along now!" Sooyoung said.

"Okay. Gege! Wait for me at Room 15 later! Going to change now! See you later!"

-

-ROOM 15-

What I wore for the training. 

When I walked into the room, some of the female trainees stared at me. I fasten my pace and wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter