Acting

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wash up and go to bed." Luhan nudged his younger sister as they stepped inside the house. She replied him with a nodd, eyes unable to meet the elder's. Luhan sighed, walking over to Heeyoung to give her a brotherly hug.

"Don't cry, everything's going to be okay." he whispered into her ears as he rubbed her shoulders. "Off you go to wash." Luhan playfully hit on his sister's bottom like he always did when they were young to get her walking.

Luhan couldn't help but be heartbroken as he witnessed his sister dragging her feet back to her room.

-

After a long shower that provided her time to reflect, Heeyoung came out of the bathroom with a partially dry towel and an extremely wet bunch of hair that dripped water along the pathway that she covered.

She sat down infront of her makeup table and looked into the mirror that reflected her perfectly souless stare.

She was feeling cold at the moment, eventhough she wore a purple, long sleeved jumper that should provide her warmth. It was her heart that was cold, not the temperature cold that she had felt often. This feeling, is a disaster. Ruining her mood, her life and her relationship.

Feeling somewhat frustrated, Heeyoung stood up and heads toward the exit. 'I hate this .' she thought as she stepped out of the room, leaving the frustrated feelings inside.

She sighed as she brisk walked along the hallway. It seemed like the hallway was longer than it was before. Each step she took, heavier steps came landing onto the wooden flooring.

After taking few of the stone like steps, Heeyoung's footsteps came to a stop abruptly just before the balcony. Outside the balcony, it casted a distinctive shadow that Heeyoung could recognise immediately.

Her eyes widened, her pulse heightened, her palms became sweaty, she bit her lip without knowing to turn back to hide inside her room or to confront the person currently occupying the balcony.

She closed her eyes, set herself to thinking.

Few seconds near to a minute later, she opened her eyes and slide open the glass door to the balcony, bracing herself.

Heeyoung made sure she held onto her breath as she stepped into the balcony silently without making any necessary noises to catch the male's attention. 

She gulped and took a deep breath as she opened to utter her first word. "Baekhyun....."

Silent came after that when the said male turned behind to face her. His gazes seemed to penetrate her eyes and see her thoughts. The female turned away, blinking her tears away in guilty as she recalled his sad and souless gaze.

"What do you want..." the male asked, trying his best to be cold towards the woman that he loved, who is right infront of him. His eyes were red and swollen, evidently screaming out the fact that his tears was flowing a moment ago.

"I didn't mean to do this." she apologised as she looked at her love. "Didn't do what." his question almost immediately and made the female flinched.

"You know what I mean...." she trailed off, unable to speak further as she felt a lump on that threatened to cut away her voice if she continued.

It took quite awhile for the male to react and to burst out. "Know what?! Don't simply assume what I know and what I should know!" he growled in fury, looking into the small, petite female's eyes with stoned-like stare. The sudden outburst had made the girl squeeze her eyes shut and curl her fist tight in fright.

"I'm really really sorry. I don't know what to do." Heeyoung burst out crying and her breathing unstabled. Her shoulder went up and down as she tried to explain the situation.

"Kyungsoo oppa wanted me to do this and I couldn't reject him." she said, hiccupping few times halfway through the sentence.

His heart softened at Heeyoung when the vulnerable side of her came out. He mentally scolded himself for wavering. Baekhyun walked towards the exit as he couldn't afford anymore distractions, leaving the crying lady by herself in the cold night.

'I messed up.' Heeyoung thought as she wiped her tears away with her sweater but it did not seem to help at all because her tears weren't even stopping. 'What would I do?' she cried harder.

Her heart clenched, as if her heart was wringed dry. The hardship she was facing had doubled, after denial by Baekhyun, whom she thought might go through this relationship obstacle with her.

She dropped herself onto the chair as she continued sobbing. There was no end to the hardship. 'I hate myself.' she bit her lips in anger, causing blood to appear from her lip.

She hissed at herself as she wiped away the blood off her lips with the back of her hand.

"Just let me go back to the past and not meet EXO. If I didn't insist on moving here, none of this s would have happened." she cursed, looking at the blinking stars that filled up the dark empty sky.

Tears dried up when she continuously stared at the sparkling stars, as if mocking her stupidity.

She sighed for the last time, staring into the air as she raise up from her seat. A pair of warm arms enveloped around her waist, making her enable to move. Deep raspy breaths were whispered behind her ears. Heeyoung froze as she identified the person.

It was Baekhyun. "Baek...."

"I'm sorry." he said, between deep breaths.

"W-what?" she could hardly comprehend what was going on. One moment Baekhyun walked out on her and in the other moment, he hugged her and gave his apology.

"I said, I'm sorry for being so petty-minded. I'm sorry for not putting myself in your shoes. I'm sorry for making you cry. I'm sorry to be so fierce towards you. I'm sorry tha-"

His sentence was cut off when Heeyoung crashed her lips to Baekhyun's. Both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter