Hurt??

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Young ah!" Sol-In burst in the room, looking for Heeyoung. She was there, sobbing with disbelief. 

"Youngie, What happened?" she finally found her, sitting at one part of the couch. She didn't speak and kept looking at the letter that Kai had written for her.  Gasping for air, she turned her head and sobbed some more.

"What's this? Isn't this the letter Kai gave you?" and she nodded. "R-read it." she wept, handing Sol-In the letter. "A-alright." she took the letter, feeling flustered.

"Dear Young love,

  Tomorrow will be our monthsary right? I'm sorry for not being with you and telling you this the day before our monthsary. This will be the last time I call you by the nickname I gave. I really regret on deciding to do this, but I have no choice. I've been thinking really hard, we should break up."   "Mwoh? Why do he want to break up with you?" she widen her eyes and turned to me. "Read further." Her lips quivered and her eyes started to swell with tears of sorrow.       "I'm sorry to break your trust but I can't tolerate Luhan hyung not talking to you or me anymore. You are suffering like this because of me and I can see it myself, don't try to lie. Not to mentionm I've seen how you and Baekhyun interact. I can see that you still love him, it's pretty obvious. Thanks for being beside me when I'm really down and giving me happy times. I really cherish it, I'll use it as a motivation in the future. Loving you was not a mistake. Please forgive me for being like this."   By Kim Jong-In,    The person who loved you."   "So that's the reason why." Sol-In nodded her head. "Wait, did you and Baekhyun interact alot?" "Not really. Unless it's really during the showcase." she sniffed. "Why did you?" Sol-In asked. "Baekhyun was panicking alot and I know he will likely mess up the whole showcase. That's why." I reasoned with her. "So I guess Jong-In's jealous over this." Sol-In concluded. "Don't cry anymore." Sol-In placed her hands on Heeyoung's shoulders, patting her.   -CHINA SHOWCASE BACKSTAGE-

"I'm hungry!" Xiumin grumbled. "Hyung, you are always hungry!" Baekhyun complained. "Hyung and your endless hunger for food." Sehun shook his head. "You ate on the plane just now!" Chanyeol stated. "The food's not enough for me." Xiumin scratched his head in embarrassment. "Xiumin hyung is such a troll." Chen face-palmed. "Let's go grab some food before we rehearse again!" D.O said, thoughtfully. "Let's go. I know where to get really good food." Luhan stood up, walking to the door. "Did anyone forget to bring anything?" Lay reminded. "If it's anyone forgetting to bring something, it should be you hyung." Tao replied. "Bwoh?" Lay looked at him. "Let's go, don't waste time." Baekhyun asked. "Kai, Kris. Aren't you two coming?" Suho asked.

"Ani hyung, I'm not hungry." Kai answered. "Me too. I'll just stay with Kai."

"Arasseo. If you need anything, just ring Luhan." Suho reminded, closing the door.

Kris was browsing some fashion magazine while Kai was really lost into his own thoughts.

"Urgh!!!" Kai ruffled his hair in confusion.

"What's wrong?" Kris asked.

"It's nothing. Just a problem that I can't seem to understand." he looked at Kris.

"Girl problem?" Kris raised his brows. "Hyung, how did you know?" Kai sat up, shocked.

"It's really easy to see that, Kai." Kris patted Kai's shoulders. "Hyung, I don't know what's going on this time round." Kai sighed, burying his face in his palms.

"Tell me about your problem." Kris made himself comfortable, getting ready to solve a hard problem.

"I wrote a letter to Heeyoung, asking for a breakup." Kai sighed. "Why?!" Kris looked at him, confused.

"Aren't you the one who did so much things for her just to be yours?" Kris asked. "I know, but when I saw her face when Luhan hyung ignored her. I could see that it's hurting her so much that she would want to cry." Kai shooked his head. "But she's not crying. Do you know the reason why?" Kris asked quietly. Kai shooked his head. "It's because of you that she's not crying. You made her happy. You, were her main source of happiness. The main source to keep smiling." he jabbed his fingers at Kai's chest.

"Me?" Kai asked, with doubt. "Yes, you." Kris said, as a matter-of-factly. 

"But when I see her talking to Baekhyun hyung, she was really happy too." Kai reasoned. "Alright. In your view, was she more happy when she was with Baekhyun or when she was with you?" Kris asked.

Kai thought carefully, recalling all the moments when he and Heeyoung dated, and the moments when Heeyoung talked to Baekhyun. "More with Baekhyun hyung." he sighed. "Why? Why is that so? Obviously you spent more time with her than her with Baekhyun." Kris continued. "I kinda ignored her and gave her the cold side." Kai said. "Kai, seriously? You?" Kris asked in debelief. Kai nodded in response. "So, you decided to give up your relationship with her?" Kris asked, in disappointment. Kai nodded, once again. "Then this is game over, Kai. You've really spoiled your hard earned relationship with her. You have to let her go now." Kris shooked his head, returning back to the sofa.

---------

*Ding Dong* the door bell sounded. "I'll go get the doorbell." You stood up busily wiping away your tears, walking wobbly towards the door.

As soon as you opened the door, a team of 7 handsome guys appeared infront of the door. "Surprise!" 

"Infinite oppas?!" you sounded astonished. "Aren't you gonna invite us in?" Woohyun asked. "C-come i-in." you stuttered, stunned. "Noona, are you that shocked?" Sungjong asked. "Yeah, why are you all over here? How did you all know that I'm here?" You asked in confusion. "Someone texted us and told us that another someone was heart broken." Dongwoo eyed Sol-In. "Yah Kim Sol-In! How dare you touch my phone!" you shouted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter