Together

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-MORNING-

"Rise and shine, my angel." Kai came into my room and called me. "5 minutes." I groaned. "It's already 12:50pm now." Kai reminded. "Wait till 1pm." I waved him away.

"Alright angel. I'll sit here, read a book, wait for the 10 minutes to pass a-" he started acting so pitiful and lonely. "Alright alright, I'm up devil." I glared. "Yes, that good. Let me reward you with a kiss." he moved near me. I dodged it and he fell on the bed.

"Haha, you'll go first. Ge will suspect us if we go out together." I reminded as I closed the bathroom door. "Alright. See you."

-STREETS-

"What are we doing today?" I linked my arms with Kai's. "We're gonna eat our lunch together first." he pinched my nose. "Ouch. " I pouted.

"So adorable." he continued pinching, smiling charismatically at me. We walked into a restaurant and ordered something to share. 

"May I have your orders?" the female waitress was obviously drooling over Kai. "What you wanna eat?" Kai looked at me, before looking at the menu. "Anything. We're sharing, remember?" I eyesmiled at him.

"Ouh-okay. We'll have bibimbap please." Kai handed her the menu and accidentally touched her hands in the process.

The female waitress batted her eyelashes before returning to where she was.

I frowned at her actions, succeeding in gaining Jong-In's attention. "What's wrong, angel?" he moved closer and asked. I folded my arms, "See the way she looked at you?"

He chuckled, "So, someone is jealous afterall." I slapped his shoulder before he could continue chuckling. "Ouch, what was that for?!" it was his turn to frown.

"For laughing at me." I pouted.  "Let's buy couple accessories later." he said, rubbing his hands in the process. When I was about to reply, the waitress cut in. "Food's here." she seperated both of us.

I could feel the heat coming up already. I could feel my nostrils flaring up. "Sorry angel." he mouthed to me. "Hurry up and get out of this place." I mouthed back.

-STREETS-

After walking into some shops, we finally stopped to rest.

"Let's buy accessories." he led me into a dark pink coloured shop. "How about this?" I pointed.

"Isn't it too plain?" he stratched his head. "It's okay. I prefer this kind of design." I assured.

"Okay then. Jamy, we'll take this." Kai called. "You got it, Kai." the female grinned.

"You know her?" I asked. "Yeah, I buy my stuffs from here." he nodded. "Here you go, Kai." the female called Jamy handed the pair of ring to him.

"Look at it." Kai handed me the pair of ring. "Hey, it's carved with our names on it." I looked at him. "I predicted this, so I had it carved early." Kai smiled proudly.

"Sweet." I smiled and gave a peck on his cheeks. "We'll take this." he took the pair of ring and gave it back.

"Uh, can you put one of it into a necklace? Kai's gonna wear it." I requested. "Sure!" Jamy answered. "What else you want?" he turned to face me. "Dust plug!" I beamed.

"These will do!" I looked at them with sastisfaction. "Alright, Jamy this too. Anything else?" 

"Nope." I smiled with satisfaction. "Are you happy with the items?" he held my hand tightly, walking. "Yeah. I've never seen such cute things." I smiled widely.

-KAI POV-

Walking halfway, Heeyoung had an stomachache.

"I'll go to the washroom first. You carry on walking, I'll call you later." she shook her phone before running to the washroom.

I wonder what was she up to. I went to buy waffles and Starbucks Green Tea Latte for her.

She walked back confidently with a familiar bag. "What's inside?" I taking a peek into the paper bag. "Let's go to a corner to sit first." she said and pulled me to a bench. She took out a couple bracelet and a couple handphone case. 

"Aww. That's sweet of you." I ruffled her hair. "You'll wear the brown one and take the boy one." she said, as she handed me the items.

"Won't it be too obvious?" I asked. "Nope. As long we don't show it to them at the same time." 

"Okay, where you want to go next?"

"I wanna go home. I'm bored already." she whined. "Alright." I led her home.

-HEEYOUNG POV-

We walked behind the house to prevent anyone from spotting us.

He stop behind the locked backdoor and looked at me in the eyes, my heart raced uncontrollably.

He continued to wrap his arms around me, my heart raced faster than ever.

He leaned in, closing my eyes. I didn't stop him, I did the same. His lips presse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter