Results.............. CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-HEEYOUNG POV-

"Alright! I shall announce the winner now! The winner is............"

Drumrolls are heard, shouting and scream were also heard.

I sighed, glad that the performance went smoothly just now. Now, I'm getting totally in nervous mode from all the drumrolls heard in the hall.

'Damn the drumrolls! Can't the MC just announce the winner already?!' I thought nervously.

"Alright! The winner of this year's Talent show goes to LEE HEEYOUNG! Congrats and not to mention, you are awesome! A thank you KARA for participating!" the MC announced.

The moment when the MC announced the result, was the best moment for me. I can't feel but jump around like a crazy lunatic and pump both of my fist up in the air in victory.

KARA walked away, feeling very offended. While I saw Hara unnie mouthing her congrats to me. I smiled as a reply to her.

After that, my classmates and EXO ran up the stage and carried me.

"Careful!" Sol-In shouted at JB.

"Oops. I was too excited and happy for my babe."

"I am not your babe." I shot back at him.

"Alrighty, ma queen." he smiled wide.

"Not bad. I accept this name." I rolled my eyes, laughing.

"Hurray for LEE HEEYOUNG!" everyone cheered.

"Put me down already! I'm scared of heights!" I laughed.

They put me down infront of EXO, the important factors of my life.

"Ge! I've won!" I hugged him.

"Yes you have. I'm proud, mei." he patted my shoulders.

"Great job Youngie!" Suho complimented.

"You really did great this time." D.O added.

"I didn't expect something that awesome from you." Kris praised. This sentence made me more  proud than ever.

"Me too. But this performance is a success only because my dancers and Baekhyun." I looked at them one by one. My eyes finally landed on Baekhyun, who is standing at the back of the hall praising the dancers for the hard work.

"Be right back." I patted Gege's shoulder. Gege winked as an reply.

I walked over to Baekhyun, patted him on the shoulder.

"Ne Heeyoung?" Baekhyun turned to face me.

I was genuinely smiling at him. "Thanks for playing along." I smiled and reached over to kiss him.

-LUHAN POV-

The moment when Mei reached over to kiss him on the cheek was shocking. Everyone in the hall saw it and is in shock. Most of them started taking photos of them kissing while the rest were simply just staring at them, well practically with jaws dropped. Even Baekhyun was shocked. He had his eyes widened at the sudden action by Mei.

'Did she know what she is doing right now?' I thought.

After a moment, Mei finally finish kissing. Baekhyun blushed, Kai looked jealous and still some students taking photos.

"Hyung, don't be jealous. I know you never did that before. Am I right?" Sehun asked.

"OH SEHUN. YOU'RE SO GONNA DIE." I grit my teeth and stared at him.

"O-oh no hyung. No you don't." Sehun looked terrified, backing off.

"OH YES I AM." I replied, smirking and thinking of a punishment for him.

He disappearing into the backstage, like the wind. I ran after him immediately.

-BAEKHYUN POV-

'D-did Heeyoung just kissed me?' I blinked several times.

"You look cute like this. It's been long since I've seen you like this." Heeyoung giggled.

"Y-yeah." I scratched the back of my head, feeling embarrassed.

"Are we having a celebration now or what?" Chen wondered out loud.

"Chen, would you just shut up?" D.O face-palmed.

"What did I do this time?!"

-HEEYOUNG POV-

-AFTER SCHOOL-

"Mei, promise me something." Gege asked.

"Hm?" I looked at him.

"Never do that ever again in the public. Unless you are attached." Gege warned.

"Do what?"

"You know what I mean. What you did on the stage that got everyone shocked?"

"Oh, you mean that." I felt relieved.

"That, is so unacceptable." Gege looked at me with total seriousness.

"Okay, I promise. Now stop looking at me like that."

"Alright. Now, close you eyes." Gege nodded.

"For what?"

"Just close it. I'll make sure you're alright. Nothing goes wrong with me around remember?" he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter