Last of the last

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On Monday, when the news was released on the internet, a large amount of fans tried to verbally attack you by calling you names and even to the extent of creating an anti fan page for you and Baekhyun. Messages from unknown numbers came flooding in as time ticked by, hateful comments and promises to skin you alive appeared frequently on your phone.

On Tuesday, fans crowded around your house, throwing eggs, rotten vegetables as they attempt to break in your house. Getting frightened and more terrified as the seconds passed, your phone seem to vibrate for the whole day. Fans have been trying to call in and warn but you decided not to answer after afew attempts because it was simply too irritating.

On Wednesday, you couldn't do anything without getting distracted by the noise of their protests. It was simply a noise pollution. You had tried to call the police but some of the stubborn fans stayed.

Thursday, you got a big bump on your forehead and bruises on your arms and legs. You scolded yourself for being so dumb and thought that they had all went home and decided that it was okay to go for a walk but the moment when you step out of the door, fangirls came swarming into your estate. It was only to EXO's arrival that got you into safety back into your house.

Friday, you refused to leave your house even when Luhan and Baekhyun asked you to. According to the both of them, you had a bad dream which led to your panic attack in the middle of the night when they spent the night at your house.

Days like this slowly seeped by as you grew accustomed to it, the news died down gradually and the amount of fans supporting your relationship with Baekhyun increased drastically.

When you encounter one of the EXO fans on the streets, they would always give a polite bow and a warm smile before resuming on their journey, which really surprised you because the fandom was named the worst and dangerous fandom ever.

"Do you want an americano? I'm heading to the cafe nearby KBS." you asked, tucking your left hand into your jeans pocket. "Can you forget about having coffee for once? Overdosing on it is harmful to your health! And what's more, I miss you." Baekhyun whined over the phone. 

"Seesh, you're as difficult as a female. When I don't drink coffee, you whine about wanting to have it. When I get you coffee, you're here lecturing me about harmful effects of coffee." you heave a sigh, massaging your temples.

"Just come already, I miss you alot." Baekhyun grumbled. You chuckle as you could perfectly imagine him pouting over the phone. "I miss you too, but things can wait." you teased.

A confused expression was written all over your face as you spot a group of young girls aged about fifteen staring at you.

"I'll call you when I reach, okay? Love you." you made quick a kiss sound to the sound receiver of the phone as you ended the call abruptly. You were physically and mentally prepared to run away from anti fans.

"Oh? It's really Baekhyun oppa's girlfriend!" the female fan called out. "Annyeonghaseyo!" the friends beside the fan greeted. You blanked out for few seconds, taking time to process your thoughts. You blinked, bringing yourself back to reality. "Oh, annyeonghasayo." you greeted, simply being flustered.

"Please last very very very long! It's a great relief seeing Baekhyun oppa being hyper and happy in shows!" the female fans beamed. "W-we w-will." you smiled, stuttering.

"Please take care! And help us tell Baekhyun oppa that we support you and him together!" the female fans pumped their fist in the air as they delivered a warm smile.

"Sure!" you readily agreed, exchanging handshakes before they left. "It's a good start." you muttered, grinning to yourself as you continued walking.

As soon as you entered the waiting room, a person jumped out from behind the door.

"Yah Kim JongIn!" you yelled, staring daggers at the dancer. "Whoops, I thought you were Kyungsoo hyung." Kai poke out his tongue teasingly. "Kyungsoo oppa is over there, at the makeup table. Don't you lie." you made a face as you scanned the room for a certain person.

"Baekhyun's not here." Luhan announced. "Then where's he?" you frowned, pouting in the process. "Aigoo, my meimei is so cute." Luhan cooed, pinching your cheeks as he changed the subject. "Seesh Ge, just tell me where's Baek." you blew air into both of your cheeks, looking at the elder male.

"He went to get coffee." Xiumin simply replied. "He said it wasn't healthy to over drink coffee!" you accused, tucking your hands on your waist. "All of us heard that, you know. He was practically announcing to the whole world that he was talking to his girlfriend." Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Jealous much?" you teased, laughing. "Hell yeah, as if. Getting a girlfriend like you is like getting death sentence." Tao joked. "You're evil!" you exclaimed, throwing a cushion at him. Tao catches the cushion just in time as he poked his tongue out at you. "Now, anyone bother to tell me where Baek is?" you crossed your arms against your chest in impatience.

"Guess who?" a voice came from behind, hands covering your view.

A lopsided grin surfaced, "Baek?" 

"Correct!" he exclaimed, encircling his arms around your waist. 

"There's your prince charming." Luhan scoffed, moving to the makeup table to get his makeup done.

"Hey baby." he cooed, softly biting your earlobe. "Stop Baek." you giggled, wriggling out of his touch as you turned to face him. "I missed you." Baekhyun continued whining, as if belting his highest note on stage.  You notice Sehun at the side, staring at Baekhyun with disgusted looks, "He doesn't do this well on stage." 

Baekhyun turned back and glared at Sehun as the maknae shrunk back and went back eating his chips as if nothing happened. You chuckled, raking your hair with your fingers as he turned back to you.

"How much do you miss me." you asked, locking eyes with him.

Baekhyun's brown orbs turned into crescent moons as he leaned in and land his lips onto yours. Both of your lips moved in harmony as you felt Baekhyun smiling. 

Despite many times you and Baekhyun had kissed, he never fails to make your pulse skyrocket to the roof. Butterflies filled your stomach as you smiled against his lips. Both of you interlocked your hands as you pulled away, smiling sweetly to each other. 

"Seesh, those two need to stop making out in public." Chanyeol ranted. "Totally agree. It ruins my mind. Now I feel hot." Chen continued, fanning himself with his hands.

"Yah yah yah. Stop acting innocent. The things the both of you've done were way worst than what I did." Baekhyun scoffed. The both of the beagle line flushed red in embarrassment as the rest of the member stifle their laughter, stealing a glance at the two.

"Hey! Look what I've found!" D.O exclaimed, jumping out of his chair. "It better be good news." Tao groaned, looking at the bag of potato chips that he had dropped due to D.O's sudden outburst.

"She's Baekhyun oppa's high school sweetheart. That's what make me think that she's not trying to Baekhyun oppa's fame." Kris read out as D.O handed him his phone.

Baekhyun squeezed your hands confidently as a relieved smile hung onto your face. "It's a good news." Tao cheered, jumping around. "Continue reading." Lay urged.

"Lee Heeyoung doesn't look very y or ty to me. And because of EXO supports her and Baekhyun, I should also support Baekhyun oppa and her together too." D.O read out. You winced, "The comment was..." you trailed off, shifting uncomfortably nevertheless.

"Are there anymore comments like those?" Kai asked, looking through his phone too. "Yeah. There's lots of messages asking Baekhyun and Heeyoung to last long, to be strong and to ignore the haters." D.O nodded, scrolling his phone.

"It's really a relief to know that." Suho smiled, patting on Baekhyun's shoulders. 

"It's something worthy to celebrate!" Sehun cheered. A satisfied smile hung on Kai's face as he locked eyes with you, "It's really a good news. Congratulations on being accepted as hyung's girlfriend." 

The ends of your smile hitched upwards, "Thanks." 

"EXO-K standby!" the producer shouted, as she ran pass the room. "Let's go guys!" Suho called, moving out first. "I'll be right back, love you." Baekhyun gave a brief kiss as he patted your shoulders.

"Do your best!" you reminded.

-

"EXO! Congratulations!" the female mc announced as the confetti floats down. You jumped from you seat and screeched in victory. "OH YES!" you screamed. 

"We would like to thank our company, producer, staffs that worked so hard for the album. I would also like to thank our parents for bringing us up properly. Thank you guys so much for being ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter