Chapter 10

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
-AFTER TRAINING-   "Argh! Finally training ended!" I announced. "Yeah! Toturing us !" Chanyeol commented. "I know! They're really trying to kill us!" Baekhyun groaned. "Hey! Let's go eat ice-cream!" Tao suggested.   "YEAH!" Chen cheered. "But. Who'll pay?" Sehun asked.   "I'll pay. Let's go!" Baekhyun volunteered. "ALRIGHT!" We cheered and ran to the ice-cream shop that near the Academy.   -ICE-CREAM SHOP-   "Let's play a game!"    "What game?"   "Erm. Maybe 'The Unlucky One'?" Xiumin suggested. "What's 'The Unlucky One'?" Kris asked, adding some funny gestures.   "The games goes like this. We will buy 12 same flavoured ice-creams and buy 1 other that everyone dislikes. And we'll see whose the most unlucky one who took the odd one out ice-cream."    "Ahhhh." We all nodded. "Shall we do that?" Suho asked.   "If no one raise their hands, we're going to play that game!"   "You sound like a lawyer Xiumin oppa."   "Oh really? So, I'll be a lawyer next time." he joked. "Oh really? A lawyer bun. Haven't heard of it before." Gege laughed.   "LUHAN! You're so gonna die later."   "Oh~ Someone is so dead." Sehun chanted. "Oh, shut up. Silly Maknae."   "LUHAN HYUNG! HOW COULD YOU CALL ME SILLY! I'm not gonna talk to you until you apologise." Sehun turned away. "Dramatic much?" I laughed.   "Just get the ice-cream already!" Kris exclaimed, facepalming himself in the process. "Said by the one who don't likes to eat sweet things." I joked.   What I got in return was a stare. "Alright alright. I'm sorry." I apologised.   "Heeyoung, follow me to buy the ice-creams." Baekhyun stopped laughing.   "Alright. Let's go."   "Hello, this is EJ ice-cream shop. May I help you?" a familiar voice asked. I recognised the voice. It was from Eunji. I immediately looked at the counter. "Eunji/Heeyoung!" we exclaimed in unison.   "Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to have schedules?" I asked. "Nah. This shop's mine." she shook her head, smiling.   "Really?!"   "Yeah. My staff are sick, so I'm here tonight." she sighed.   "Ah......"   "So, how's your musical?" I went on. "Hey ladies, I'm here. Remember?" Baekhyun reminded.   "Opps, Hehe. Sorry."   "Let's order."   "12 normal ice-creams and one bitter one. Any of them." I requested, smiling. "Alright. Coming up." Eunji grinned.   "Let's put something in the ice-cream to make it extra bitter!" I whispered to Baekhyun. "Sounds like a great idea!" he whispered back and we shared a high-five.   "Eunji ah!"   "Nae?"   "Do you have anything to put to let the ice-cream to be extra bitter?"   "Yes there is."   "Put a lot in that odd one out cup. We're playing some games." Baekhyun requested. "Alright. I'll bring the ice-creams to you, go down and sit."   "Let's play truth or dare." Xiumin smirked. "Alright. Who starts first?" D.O said.   "Sehun will start first."   "What?! Hyung!"   "Sehun oppa, truth or dare?" I asked.   "......"   "Hurry up!" everyone raised their voice at him. "Truth." he picked.   "Who you like?"    "No way! I'm not gonna-"   "Not in the way of like crush. Just liking. How far did you think." I smirked. Sehun scoffed as he rolled his eyes.   "Yah! Hun! Palli!" Kris rushed. "Do I really have to?" Sehun frowned.   "Yes." Gege insisted.   "Well, I don't have a crush. I like Heeyoung."   "Why?" Kris asked, knowing that it would make me blush harder. "Because, she's the most friendly people I have known. She's also happy-go-lucky. Which makes people like her a lot." Sehun explained.   I blushed harder at that comment. "Heeyoung's blushing!" Kai teased. "Yah! I'm not!" I hit Kai. "Yeah yeah." he stuck out his tongue.   "Ice-cream's here!" Eunji cut in.   "Thanks!" all of us said, helping her with the ice-cream. "Your welcome. Enjoy."   "Let's continue our game." Tao complained. "No! Play 'The Unlucky One' first!" Chen said "Alright. Everyone grab one." Xiumin ordered.   "Let's see who's the unlucky one?"   "Maknae will start first." Gege looked at me, smirking. "What?!" I exclaimed. "HEEYOUNG! HEEYOUNG!" they chanted.   I slowly took a spoonful of ice-cream.   And the outcome was...... "Ewwww!" I spit out the ice-cream and grabbed Gege's water bottle and drank it. "Our ice-cream's safe!" Xiumin gege declared proudly.   "Let's eat!" Kris said.   "Gege, let me have a taste of the ice-cream." I whined.   "Here."   "Yummy." I my lips.   I gave him an other stare to ask him for an other taste. But he avoided my stare. I pouted and looked at my cup of ice-cream.   "Eat mine." two voices said. And at both time, two cups of ice-cream came near mine. I looked up, and saw everyone looking at me and the two ice-cream cups.   'Oh-no.' I pursed my lips in horror.   I stared at both of the ice-cream cups for awhile. 'What should I do?' I thought while staring hard at those cups.   "Dangerous situation~" Sehun sang out. I reached out to smack him.   "Owwwww!!"   "Serves you right."   I looked at Gege, he was also giving me a hard time by staring at me. I bet he is thinking which cup of ice-cream I would eat. I could feel the tension all around me. Everyone were thinking hard which one would I take. But, I would eat none of the two cups.   I gave Gege a smile, and switched ice-cream cups with him.   "Hey! That's mine!" Gege frowned. Too late, I already put the remining ice-cream into my mouth.   "LUHAN HYUNG OWNED." Sehun laughed out loud.   Gege turned over to smack Sehun's head. I sighed, the tension finally disappeared.   "Sehun-ah, you really don't know when to not speak and when to speak." Kris shooked his head.   "Sehun's a HC."   "What's an HC?" Kris asked Xiumin. "HOPELESS CASE."   "HYUNG! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! I'll take your ice-cream!" Sehun said and snatched away his cup of ice-cream and gobbled both his and Xiumin's ice-cream.   "YUMMY." Sehun his lips. "Yah! Oh Sehun! How could you do this to your hyung!" Xiumin exclaimed and acted like it's the end of the world.   "Hyung, chill down. It's not the end of the world." Suho patted his shoulder. "It is! It is the end of the world! I mean, my world! ICE-CREAM WORLD!" Xiumin gege bang his head against the table.   "You know what hyung?"   "What?"   "In exchange for your ice-cream, you got my forgiveness for what you have said just now."   "WHAT?! I don't need your forgiveness! I just need my ice-cream!!!" Xiumin started acting like a child. "Guys, stop acting like a child please."   "Buy me a new ice-cream then." Xiumin folded his arms. "Whatever. Eunji ah!" I waved.   "Nae, Young ah?"   "Get me one more cup of ice-cream. A fatty wants it." I smirked. "Alright. Be right there." Eunji giggled.   "Yah! Heeyoung! How can you call me a fatty? I'm just chubby!" he puffed his cheek.

"But oppa, you really look like a fatty! Plus, you are the cutest fatty I've seen!" I reached out to pinch his cheeks. "Ow! It hurts!"   "But it's the cutest! You're the cutest in the group!" I argued. "What about me?" Baekhyun asked while doing buing buing. "That's too over fashion-"   "Here's your ice-cream." Eunji came again. "Oh, thanks Eunji."   "What I was saying was, KIYEOMI Player is the trend now. " Tao said. "What's a KIYEOMI Player?" Kris asked. "Kris hyung, you're really behind time. Let's ask Hunnie to show you the KIYEOMI Player." I said.

"Andwae! Not me!"

"Why are we waiting! Why are we waiting! Why are we waiting!" We kept cheering and hurrying him. Finally, he accepted his fate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWP7oiJeWyE (Sehun doing KIYEOMI PLAYER.)

"Awwww! So cute!" I leaned over and pinched their cheeks. "YAH! We're older than you!" Sehun rubbed his cheeks. "Stop pinching our cheeks as if we are younger than you!" Xiumin added.

"Let's go guys. It's getting very late."

When I was walking down the stairs, I accidentally missed one step. 'Oh .' I thought as I closed my eyes shut.

"It's alright. I got you." a voice sounded. I opened my eyes and found myself hugging Kai.

I could hear my heart beating very fast, almost near to exploding.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter