Quarrel

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day started with peace. The members had went out together and only Baekhyun and Heeyoung had accused themselves from the outing and stayed at home.

"Heeyoung, let's go out today." Baekhyun jumped onto the couch, snatching away the television controller playfully. "Baek, I'm not in the mood today." you frowned at his playfully act.

"Let's just go out together, there's hardly anyone to interrupt us during date today." Baekhyun convinced, sounding rather desperate. You snatched back the controller and tried to control your irritation level to the lowest. "Baek, I told you. I'm not in the mood." you told him, giving his hands a squeeze.

"We can go to the cafe in Gangnam to eat your favourite chocolate cake! Or we could go ha-" Baekhyun suggested. You sighed, "We can have it another day. It's silly to travel all the way to Gangnam just for a piece of chocolate cake." you reasoned, eyes gluing onto the screen.

"Staying at home is so stuffy!" Baekhyun complained, crossing his arms and pouting. You feel your eyebrows meeting at the centre as you switched channels in irritation. "Let's just go out today~~" Baekhyun pestered, holding onto your arms. "Not today, Baek. Just not today." you replied, clenching your teeth.

"But why?" he questioned.

That was it. Your patience has reached its limit. You couldn't stand his endless pestering anymore.

"Baekhyun!" you yelled, turning off the television in frustration. "What?" he asked, looking all so innocent. That look on his face made you even more angry. "I told you that we'll go on a date an other day!" you raised your voice at him.

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes, "But what is the reason?!" he yelled back. "I told you! I'm no-" you opened your mouth to defend yourself, but you were cut off by Baekhyun. "Not in the mood to go out is not a valid reason not to go out!" he defended. "Why of all days today?!" you stomped your feet on the flooring.

"Don't you get it? No one will be interrupting our date if we had went on one!" his voice was slightly louder than before. "Baekhyun! URGH! Just stop annoying the hell out of me and spare a thought for me!" you groaned in frustration, throwing the pillow onto the couch.

"What?!" he exclaimed. "I annoy the hell out of you? I've always thought for you before thinking for myself!" he ridiculed. He bit his lips and stood up from the couch, walking towards the stairs. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING?!" you screamed.

"Can't you see?! I'm trying to leave the scene so that Princess Ridiculous will not be annoyed!" he yelled back. This made your anger boil more. "SO YOU'RE CALLING ME Princess RIDICULOUS?!" your chest heaved, as if steam was blowing out of your ears.

"LET'S BREAK UP!" you yelled at the top of your lungs. "What did you say?!" Baekhyun asked, glaring at you. You bit the insides of your cheeks before continuing. "If you found me ridiculous, let's might as well just break up and call it quits!" you exclaimed.

He grabbed your wrist in fury. It did hurt, but you held it in. "You're not even in your right mind to talk about break up with me." Baekhyun stared into your eyes. You glared back at him, as if it could bore holes on his face.

You flung his hands away from yours and he went back to his room. You curled up your fist, having the urge to kill someone right now. After you heard him slam his door shut, you stomped back to your own room.

-BAEKHYUN ROOM-

He slammed the door shut with large force, trying to releasing his anger. He sighed, he have never felt this upset and wronged before when he had quarreled with Heeyoung before. He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration, sighing heavily once again.

He walked to his desk and dragged out the chair, sitting on it. He touched his temples as he frowned. He fiddled with his phone to play some stress and anger releasing games but none had seemed to help him with his situation right now.

Feeling more frustrated than before, he threw his phone aside. 

He went deep into thought to find out the reason behind Heeyoung's sudden outburst just now. After consistently tapping his fingers on the desk and coming out with di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter