Him

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6:45am. Just the right timing. Woke up on time because of my alarm that is crazily loud. Took a slow bath and headed to the door.

Suddenly remembered to take my clothes for the outing today. I ran back to my room to take my dress, heels and accessories.

Basically, the things I've got in my bag are all given by Byun Baekhyun, the jerk. I stuff all the items in my bag hurriedly and rushed downstairs to wear my shoes.

I wore the shoes with black and yellow colour.

(The shoes Sehun wore in 'History' MV) 

I'm a good mood today. No reason why.

I tied my hair into a really simple ponytail while in the car. Reached the school at 7:15 am to meet Sol-In. I totally WOW-ed at her make-up today.

She wasn't wearing her geek glasses today. So unusual for her. She was wearing a pair of earrings and even a watch! It was a surprise seeing her trying to put effort into makeup and stuff today.

 

"Yah, what's going on with you today? Haven't seen you putting so much effort in makeup before." I asked, scanning her from head to toe.   "It's not like you knew me for a long time. Don't you know? Today, JR and JB will be picking a girl to be their GFs for the whole year. Or maybe forever! I'm so excited! How do I look?" she squealed.

I rolled my eyes. "You look good. Why do you ever bother in this type of crap? Even if one of those jerk chooses you, he would dump you next year! What's the use of being their girlfriend when you know exactly when they are dumping you?" you scoffed, rolling your eyes.

"Just for a small hope. Girls would betray themselves to be a part of JB and JR's love life. Do you know that?! If EXO doesn't exist, JJ Project would be the kingka!" Sol-In spazzed, jumping up and down.

"Just because their parents are one of the shareholders in this school?! This is stupid!" you threw your head back in laughter. "Not just because of that, Heeyoung ah. Also, because they are talented, cute, handsome and good in studies!" Sol-In chided.

"Talented my crap. Cute my crap. Handsome and good in studies my crap!" you insulted. Sol-In sent you a pointed look, "Yah, Lee Heeyoung. If you shout something bad about them again, I swear I would hit you."

"Fine! Which one do you like more? JR or JB?" you asked. "JR of course! He's so freaking cute! OMG!" she giggled. "Quit freaking fangirling! Let's go to the classroom!" you scolded, dragging her back to the classroom.

During the whole 2 hours of Science, I was TRYING to sleep. I wasn't able to sleep because of the stupid jerks, JB and Jr who was sitting beside me in both sides.

"Quit playing with my hair!" I hissed. It seems that they weren't scared and they continued playing with my hair.

After that, they play with my stationaries. Things that was placed on my table.

I tolerated everything they did to annoy me. 'RING!......' The bell sounded.

"Thank you Miss Park." the class greeted. "Thank God!" I jumped and ran out after the greeting.    "Yah! Stop! You are running too fast!" Sol-In barely can catch up with me. I ran all the way to the canteen without stopping.  "Gege! I'm here! Thank God I escaped from JERK&JERKS Project." I sighed in relief. "Yah, MeiMei. Who is JERK&JERKS Project?" he asked while laughing.

"Who else? JJ Project. Shhh......" I finished shortly after Sol-In arrived.

EXO nodded their heads.

"Yah! Heeyoung! Why are you running so fast? I can barely catch up!" Sol-In asked, trying to catch her breath. "She escaping from the JERK&JERKS Project," Kai responded, chuckling. I shot him a glare and he shrunk back.

"Huh? JERK&JERKS Project? Who is that?" Sol-In narrowed her eyes. "Yah! Kim Jong In! Stop it!" I slapped him on the shoulder on purpose to warn him.

"Ouch! Okay okay!" he winced, gritting his teeth. "Nothing. I was very hungry, so I decided to run to the canteen." I hurriedly explained.

EXO was laughing. Practically laughing so loud. No one cared, though. We bought different food in the canteen and sat together eating.

We were chatting and laughing when suddenly a gang gathered in front of us.   "The girl I choose for being my girlfriend for the year is Kim Sol-In." JR announced, grinning.   "And the girl I choose will be......"

Girls in the canteen are panicking. Everyone except EXO and I were curious. EXO and I were eating peacefully.

"Lee Heeyoung!" JB continued.

We spat out the food and stood up while Kai was choking on the food. "BWOH?" we shouted in unison.

Only Sol-In was all happy and fangirling at JR.

"No way! I'm never going to be your girlfriend! Dream on!" I scoffed, folding my arms against my chest.

"My meimei isn't going to be your girlfriend!" Luhan protested.

"You have to get through us EXO before you can be Heeyoung's boyfriend!" Kris gege stated. EXO nodded.

"Playing tough eh? Let's have 3 rounds of sports competition. If we win, Heeyoung will be my girl. If we lose, I will choose another girl." JB challenged, full of confidence.

"Challenge accepted. We'll decide which sport to play with." Luhan agreed almost immediately. "Ge! Do we really have to do this?" I sighed, pulling onto his arms.

"Mei, I would do anything to protect you. And so would EXO." he assured.

-LUHAN POV-

"We have decided on 3 vs 3 Basketball, Single long distance run and Soccer. We'll send Duizhang, Lay and Tao for Basketball, Chanyeol for the long distance run, Xiumin hyung, me and Sehun for soccer." I carefully explained.

JB and Jr seem like they are up to something. I could care less. My meimei is more important than them.

"What are we waiting for? Let's head to the court now!" Jr called, smirking.

-BASKETBALL COURT-

-HEEYOUNG POV-

When we arrived at the court, we all saw someone familiar. He seems like an idol. Really BEASTLY idol. It was Ok Taecyeon. Yes, from 2 PM. He looks handsome. But that's not the point.

"Gege, don't tell me that guy is going to play with them." I sighed, looking at the male.

"Mei, Fangxin(Rest assured). Kris was once captain of his basketball team in school." Gege smirked.

"Gege! You can do it!" I heave a sigh, pumping my fist in the air.

"Match Start!" Mr Kang announced.

Kris gege started the match by scoring 3 times consecutively.

"AMAZING TEAMWORK!" I shouted, smiling.

The three smiled and waved back.

By the end of the first half, they scored 20 while JJ Project scored 10. We were so proud. I ran over to hug them. 

"Great job gege!" I chanted over and over again.

The second half started. JJ Project team started playing dirty. Kris gege was elbowed by Jr while trying to receive a ball from Tao. Lay gege was pushed to the floor by JB. Tao gege was pushed away by Ok Taecyeon while trying to receive a ball from Lay gege.

The final outcome is: They lost. JERK&JERKS Project won.

Gege came back with injuries and bruises all over their body. YiXing gege was injured. He had a small cut on his arm. We quickly attended to him while the others went to attend to Kris and Tao gege.

It's all because of me that they got bruises and injuries. "My lady, shall we hurry to the next location?" JB walked over, grinning victoriously.

"I hate people doing dirty stuff. Now, get lost before I flare up and release my anger on you." I threatened, boring holes on his face.

"Wow, playing tough to get huh? See you later my lady." JB shrugged, walking pass.

"Let's not waste time and hurry to the location once we finish attending to the injuries. Chanyeol, get ready for the next match." Gege instructed, massaging his temples. "Yes, hyung." Chanyeol nodded his head.

-Park-

"Chanyeol oppa take you phone with you. If you can't run anymore, just call me. Speed dial 1. I will be on the way to find you. Okay?" 

"Yes madam." Chanyeol saluted, grinning.

"Oppa be careful of their dirty tricks. Please don't hurt yourself during the run. I don't want people to be hurt because of me." I warned him.

"Rest assured. I will. I will win this round for you. You're Luhan's sister, so that means you are also my sister. I would win this for my sister." he said, ruffling my hair. "Thanks Oppa. Let's go warm up." I smiled encouragingly.

-5 minutes-

"Let's start the run!" Mr Jung announced. Chanyeol oppa started running in full speed. Soon enough, Chanyeol oppa disappeared into the inner part of the park.

We were all so nervous. We couldn't see anything. JB was jogging slowly. He was taking it all too easy.

CHANYEOL POV

I dashed into the inner part of the park after Mr Jung pressing the gun or whatever thing that was on his hand. I was sweating and panting. "No stopping," I told myself.

"Heeyoung's going to get disappointed at you if you lose this round. You are a runner. Good at long distance. Good at speed. Keep this up and you will see everyone being proud of you soon." I repeated, wiping the sweat on my forehead.

Soon, I arrived at the water booth. A guy handed me a strange-looking cup of water. I could care less and drank it. I continued running after drinking the water. I looked back and saw the man smirking.

After minutes of running, I feel dizzy and tired. It felt like I'm going to faint. I continued running and running. I finally reached finishing point.

I saw Heeyoung, Kai, Sehun and others cheering for me. For once, I was proud of myself.

I suddenly felt my energy draining away. My legs have no strength. I fell, my vision went blurry. Heeyoung ran over as fast as she could to me.

"Mianhae Heeyoung ah. I can't win this race for you. I don't know what happened to me." I managed to slur.

After the sentence, I out.

HEEYOUNG POV

"Oppa!" I scream as I ran over.

"Mianhae Heeyoung ah. I can't win this race for you. I don't know what happened to me." Chanyeol managed to splurred. All this. Injuries on Kris, Tao and Lay gege and now Chanyeol oppa. Happening. All because of me. I'm nothing but trouble. I'm in fault.   I stared at JB as he ran over to the finishing line in a relaxing manner. He walked slowly over.

"You have lost twice. No need for a third time right?" he smiled meekly. My anger rose. I slapped him in the face.

"So what if you have won? You used dirty tricks to win. Not fairly. Winners should be us. Stupid freaking bastards." I almost walked away. But JB grabbed my wrist.

"If I want you, I will get you. Even if it means of getting EXO killed," he stated and walked away.   I looked at everyone. Everyone was shocked. Even Jr was shocked. I bet he had never seen JB in this manner before.   "Mei, why don't you let us play for the last round? We could have won that round with our skills." Gege asked. "Gege, didn't you see how they play? They use dirty tricks! I don't want more people to get hurt because of me. It's burdensome. Ge, it's time for your competition already. You should go now." I explained, sighing.   "Okay. I will go. Hey D.O and Suho, look after them. Alright? Try to carry them back to the dorm. Have to go to the competition already. See you." he gave me a tight hug before running for his competition.   "Oppas! Kai and I will be heading to somewhere else. Sorry for not helping." I said, dragging Kai. "It's okay. Go on. Have fun." Kris gege assured.   After changing into my clothes, both of us took off for Han River.   "Yah Lee Heeyoung, why did you reject Jb? You see, 99% of the girls would accept his o
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter