Chapter 29

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time passed like the wind after EXO debuted. EXO-M moved to China, for their convenience. While EXO-K had hectic schedules to follow, Heeyoung was always seen busy preparing for her high school tests too.

Whenever EXO-K was on schedules, she would either be in school or at home. When EXO-K finished their schedules and reached home, Heeyoung would definitely be seen fast asleep on her bed or on her study table.

During mornings, when Heeyoung is getting ready for school, EXO-K will be snoring like pigs, tired from their schedules during the previous night. This soon became a cycle that Heeyoung got used to. 

The only way for them to communicate was to leave little thoughtful sticky notes on the refrigerator door and to wait for the others to reply.

-

During weekends, you made an extra effort to follow them to wherever their schedules are. It was exhausting, but you had to help Kai and Sehun to catch up, given in the situation they are in.

Suho took a break from studying after his university entrance exams. Hence, he was the less stressful member from the group. But obviously, he had not been some cut off some slack as the others would often approach him about studies.

-

"So, this chapter is all about this....." you opened your textbook as you tried explaining to Kai and Sehun.

When you were explaining halfway, you glanced sideways, making sure the both of them were still on track. You stopped yourself and softened at the sight of them sleeping soundly. You looked their faces and realised that they had heavy eye-bags under their eyes and was sullen-looking.

You closed the textbooks and placed them beside your seat. You made a mental note to type out notes for each subjects and chapters when you reach home.

You looked around and found the whole of EXO-K sleeping. They were obviously drained from the tiring schedules they had to attend.

You looked at them with much empathy, hoping that the busiest week would be over as soon as possible, because it was like torturous. 

Not only to them, but to you too. You heart turned sour and stung because fatigue was the only thing you saw on their faces.

"Boys! Get up, you've reached." their Manager shook them awake. Their eyelids immediately fluttered awake, some of them were even rubbing their eyes. "How long will this schedule take?" You asked, while the guys are heading off.

"Roughly about an hour." their Manager replied. After the boys have got off, he bowed to you and went off with the rest. You haven't got a chance to bow back before they hurry off to their schedule location.

You blew a raspberry, knowing that you will have to wait for them again. You groaned, regretting not to bring your laptop because you could have burned some time while using it.

The Nerd DNA in you seems to kick in at this moment and you started opening your textbooks for an early revision for your incoming common test next friday.

After a moment, you noticed yourself yawning for the nth times already. You could care less and continued revising. Soon, you felt your heavy eyelids threatening to close.

Satisfied that you managed to read finish the last word on the page, you willingly let yourself get taken over by the sleepyness. You kept your eyes shut and within the next few seconds, you were completely knocked out.

-

"Last schedule down! Let's have dinner now!" Kai declared with triumph written all over his face. He froze when he saw you, fast asleep. "Yah hyung!" Sehun nearly growled, feeling grumpy about not having sufficient sleep earlier. 

"Shh! Heeyoung is asleep!" Kai warned turning back to explain. Everybody carefully went into the van without making too much noise, afraid that they may wake you up.

-

You were enjoying your time feasting in fairyland when you hear a familiar voice interrupting you.

"Heeyoung-" you frowned, who was so courageous to interrupt your feast. You paid more attention to the booming voice and realised that it was the love of your life calling for you --Byun Baekhyun.

Your dream vanished and your eyelids immediately flickered opened upon his sweet yet enchanting voice. "Hmm?" you groaned, rubbing your eyes like a baby who had just woken up from its nap.

"It's time for dinner." he reminded, pointing at his watching. You flinched, at the sudden realisation of time. "Arasseo." you covered your mouth, yawning. Putting your books away, you stretched yourself. 

You made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter