Chapter 9

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What I wore for training. 

First time with only BoA unnie and EXO oppas. "Unnie, I think I'll choose vocal instead of dances this time for the audition. It's safer."

"You sure?"

"Yes. Any suggestions?" I turned to the guys. "Maybe Taeyeon's Closer or Can You Hear Me." Sehun suggested.

"No oppa. I need those songs that have a soft and strong side." I shook my head.

"I know which song!" Kris said, brightening up. "Take A Bow by Rihanna!" he continued.

"Nice one Kris oppa! Thanks!" I smiled, showing him a thumbs up.

"So, let's head to the vocal room!"

After hours and hours of singing, the practice finally ended. "I'm so tired. I spoke as I slowly lose my voice.

"That's the life. You have to accept it!" 

'My throat hurts. I'll use hand and body languages.' I wrote down on a paper and showed them. "What are we going to do now?" Sehun asked.

'Go HOME now.' I acted out. "Let's head home, I'm tired." Luhan added. Both of us exchanged smiles before returning to them.

"Shirreo! I want to eat Ddukbokkie!" Sehun whine in protest. "Alright, I'll go home first." I started packing up.   "I'll accompany you." Both Baekhyun and Kai volunteered. I shook my head and pushed them to Luhan. 'Almost.' I sighed as I walked home.

When I was walking, I suddenly bumped into a person.

"Ah. I'm sorry." I apologised as I help him with the things on the floor. "It's okay." He hurriedly picked up his things.   When we exchanged glances, we smiled. "MyungSoo Oppa!/Heeyoung!" We high-fived.   "It's been a long time!" he said, grinning. "Yeah." I agreed hoarsely. "What happened to your voice?" L asked, looking really surprised. "Been through some crazy vocal training." I waved him away. "Are you a trainee?" he asked.

I shook my head and laughed. "Me? A trainee? Seriously? I'm training for school's talent show. I'm going up against KARA this time." I explained.

"Wow. Them? Then good luck with that." he showed me a thumbs up. "Thanks. How's your schedule? Are you very busy?" I asked. "Well duh." he nodded, rolling his eyes jokingly. "You're one proud guy." I smiled.

He started laughing. "We should meet often." L suggested. "With the rest of INFINITE oppas of course." I agreed.

"Why with them? They're so noisy." L complained. "Ohhhhh. You're so dead. I'm gonna tell this to them." I joked.

"Yah!" he pouted. "Alright! Just kidding!" I laughed.

"How's your new dorm? Great?" he asked, ruffling my hair. "Great? It's AWESOME! No more messy and squeezy rooms!" I said excitedly.

"Look at the time now. Sunggyu hyung is so gonna kill me. Gotta go." L said as he waved goodbye. "Send my regards to the oppas!" I high-fived with him again for the last time.

-

"Home Sweet home!" I announced. I dropped my bag and ran to the kitchen's bathroom for a shower. It was my 10th or 11th time singing the same song.

"Oh, and the award For the best liar goes to you~ For making me believe that you could be faithful to me-"

"Mei! Stop singing! Hurry up and finish showering!" Luhan yelled, banging onto the door. "Yah! You scared me!" I jumped.

"Just hurry up!" he called, irritated. "I'm out! Bwoh yah! You scared me you know!"

"Stop singing. Your voice is getting hoarser and hoarser." he made an unsatisfied face. "I'm gonna practice till I can't sing. I'm one determined girl ya know." I smirked.   "You're like Lay. Practicing non-stop even after practice has ended." he sighed, shaking his head in defeat.   "Thanks for the compliment. Gonna do homework now. Bye." I said, skipping out to the living room. "Sleep early." he reminded. "Ah. I forgot." I turned around. "I saw Myungsoo oppa today."

"Where?" he asked.

"Not gonna tell you~ BYE~" I sang.

As I walk out of the kitchen, everybody was dozing off.

"Yah! Wake Up!" I raised my voice. Only Kai and Xiumin oppa fell off the couch when I woke them.

"Yah Lee Heeyoung! What's wrong with you? Shouting in the middle of the night." Kai rubbed his eyes. "Go shower, if not cockroaches will come." I joked.

"Where cockroach? Where?" Sehun jumped up the couch the looked desperately for cockroaches. We laughed at his clumsyness. "Eh? 2,4,6,8,10,11.... Where's Lay gege?" I asked, confused.

"Still in the company. Training so damn hard these days." Gege said, putting his hands over my neck. "Oh I see." I nodded.   "Yah! Go shower now!" I snapped, frowning. "Or else?"   "Last one to bathe, will do the laundry for a month."   After that, almost everyone had rushed back to their rooms to shower. "Mei, how's mom?"   "Ah, she's recovering well. No signs of waking up yet." I sighed. "Hang on alright? I don't want to lose another person I treasure." We put our heads together.

"I know. And I will." I tried to smile brightly but failed. "Any activities during Weekends?" I asked, changing the topic.

"Nah."

"So does that mean that the rest of the guys doesn't have any too?" I questioned. "Um. Why?"

"Nothing. Make sure to stay free on Saturday~ Night~" I hugged him and went back to my room. 'I have to go back to SM Acad. YiXing ge may overtire himself.'

"Aish, that crazy gege." I ran back to my room and started changing. This was what I wore.

  Not good for nightwear. I might freeze to death. I waited for the lights to be off before I went out of my room. I tiptoed to the door. When I was about to open the door, a sound came.   "Heeyoung? What are you doing?"    I jumped and turned behind. "Ah, Sehun. Nothing. I came out for a drink. Can't sleep well. I'm going back to my room. Night." I walked as fast as I could back to my room.

"Close call. Thank god. Sehun can't see so well in the dark." I breathe out slowly as a sign of relieve. I slowly crept out to the living room. I went to the fridge to take a few bottles of water. 

'In case YiXing Ge needs it.'

I turned over and knocked into a chair. 'OH GOD. I'M SO GONNA BE BUSTED.' I kept my eyes shut.

But to my suprise, no one wakes up. I sighed, knowing that one more mistake will wake them up.

I patted my chest and sighed again. 'My lifespan will be shortened by 10 years if I keep doing this every day.' Finally arriving at the door, slowly open the shoe cabinet and wearing the socks and shoes.

While the midst of opening the door, someone came out again. "Eh? Heeyoung? Whatz are you doing?" Xiumin oppa said, rubbing his eyes. "Nothing. I going out to admire the scenery. Can't seem to sleep." I smiled. I almost got a heart attack.

'Another guy who can't see really well in the dark.' I sighed again. For the last time. "Okayzz. You enjoy the sceneery while I go sleez. Byezzz." He said and he walked back to his room.

'He must be sleepwalking.' I thought. Slowly walked out of the mansion. "Argh. Finally out. Almost a mission impossible."

-

"Finally here." I looked at the building. I went to EXO's practice room. As expected, the room was lighted on. "YiXing Ge?"

"Eh? Heeyoung?Ni ze me hui lai?(Why did you come?)"

"To visit you.(Kan ni ah.)"   "Hehe." He scratched his head in embarrassment. "Gege, you must be careful. Don't hurt yourself." I reminded.   "I know. But I'm lacking behind everyone." He sighed, frowning really badly. "No you're not! You're thinking too much!" I pushed his head lightly.   "I don't know. I just know that I have to train hard to let my dream come true."   "If only the others are like you. So hardworking. There're bottles of water inside the bag."   "Gege. You do your things, I do mine. (Ni lian ni de, wo zhuo wo de.)"

I sat at the couch to listen to some songs. I cannot help but admire his hardworking trait.

"Gege, why don't you teach me some of the moves you know?" I suggested, getting up from the couch at the side. "Alright. Are you sure you can catch up?"

"Sure I can." I challenged. After a few hours of learning, I fell on the floor. "The dance is so hard. I wonder how you do it." I shook my head while panting.

"It's not quite hard you know. It's how you look at the dance. It's simple." he explained. "To you, it is. To a normal human being like me, nah." I continued panting.

"Ge, lie down. Look at the ceiling. Wish for something you want. It may come true." I smiled. "Alright."

Soon, after a few minutes, I heard snoring. "Obviously his tired. He's too hardworking." I try to lie afew inches away from him and tried to sleep.

It's hard to sleep when you're sticky and dirty. Very hard. But because of the tiredness, I drifted off to Stickyland.

-<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter