Study date with gang

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"School is boring." Sol-In grumbled, poking her ddukbokkie. I scoffed, looking at her. "Tell me something I don't know." you resumed eating your food.

"Hey ladies." JB greeted as he settled down beside us. "Hey." both Sol-In and I replied back, monotonously. JB sighed, "What's with the toneless greeting?"

"School." I pointed out, turning to look at him. "Ohh.. Hey, there's a test later right?" JB snapped his fingers, reminding us. "Oh shoot. I've totally forgot that." I widened my eyes, dropping my chopsticks.

I hurriedly fished out my phone and dialed for Kai's number. After a few rings, Kai still didn't pick up. "Goddam, just pick up the phone will ya." I cursed, clenching my fists in frustration. "Woah, what's wrong?" JB asked curiously as he stopped eating.

"I forget to remind Kai and Sehun that they have test today!" I exclaimed, way too loud. Females in the cafeteria gasped when Kai and Sehun's name was mentioned. "O-kay, maybe you said that a bit way too loudly." Sol-In cringed.

"I know." I whispered, trying hard to avoid the eyes of the females in the cafeteria. "Recess time is gonna be over soon. Did you manage to contact any of the two yet?" JB asked, pointing at his watch, reminding us the time.

"If I did, I wouldn't be panicking like a lunatic now." I snapped. "Try calling Sehun. Kai won't answer the call any sooner, given the situation now." Sol-In suggested. I sighed as my fingers ran through my hair and dialed for Sehun's number.

On the third ring, Sehun picked up the phone. "Yes Young?" he asked, sounding tired. "Are you guys still in bed?" I questioned. "Yeah." he answered, with a yawn.

"Get your damn butts in school right now! Didn't I tell you guys you had tests today?" I raised my voice, unknowingly. "We do?!" he exclaimed in shock over the phone. I can hear noises of objects dropping onto the floor over the floor.

"Sehun...." your voice trailed off. You sighed, trying to keep your anger in control. "Just wake Kai up and get in school ASAP, arasseo?" you instructed. "A-arasseo. Can't seem to wake hyung up though." He pointed out, sounding helpless.

You signaled to Sol-In and JB that you'll leave the seat for a while before answering Sehun. "On loud speaker and put the phone near his ears." you instructed as you strutted out of the cafeteria to a more peaceful place. "Done." he stated.

You sighed, looking around to make sure no one was around the vicinity. "YAH YAH YAH KIM JONG IN! WAKE UP AND GET YOUR DAMN IN SCHOOL BEFORE I BURN DOWN YOUR DANCING STAGE!" you yelled into the phone.

You quickly left the location to make sure no one saw you. All you could hear from the phone was a moan from Kai. 

"Kim Jong In, if you don't wake up now, I'll call my Uncle to visit you personally." you threatened as invisible steam blew out of your ears. "Young, he woke up now." Sehun replied, sounding relieved. 

A frustrated groan was heard from Kai. "Good, so get your butts seated before the 2nd period after recess." you reminded, ending the call.

You sighed in relieve before getting yourself back in the cafeteria. "Are they on their way?" Sol-In asked, crossing her arms. "Uhmm." you nodded your head, finishing your food.

-

You were about to doze off during lesson when a knock had woken you up. You stirred from sleepyness and blinked a few times. Blurring images soon focused and became clear. It was Sehun and Kai at the door.

"Finally they arrived." you yawned as you stretched your arms. The maknae line continuously bowed as they apologised for being late. Kai scratched his head in embarrassment as Sehun kept his straight face, staring into the teacher's eyes.

"Go back to your seat now. Please let there be no second time." the teacher reminded. Both of them nodded and simply waved it away before returning to their seats.

"We're not late, aren't we." Kai mentioned, full of confidence. "Nope." you answered with dazed eyes looking at the board.

"Did we miss anything interesting?" Sehun asked excitedly, as he placed his books and stationaries on the table. "Oh yes, you did. In fact, the both of you missed an other most exciting lesson in the whole of your life." you replied, dripping with sarcasm. 

"Go and wash your face will you? Your face makes me wanna fall sleep again." Kai mentioned, yawning. "It's not a good idea though. I'll go after this lesson." you rejected his suggestion, crossing your arms.

"This lesson is boring." Sehun complained, rubbing his eyes as the teacher continued his boring speech. "Couldn't agree more." you grinned.

You yawned again for the don't-know-how-many times. "Where's the other members?" you asked, rubbing your nose. "At home, sleeping." Kai replied, snapping out of his daydreaming. 

You nodded as you doodled on your piece of note on the table. "We should go for a study date with gang later." Sehun suggested, placing his hands under his chin.

"Are you mad. We only have one free day, which is today. I'm not gonna sacrifice my free day in the library studying." Kai disagreed, looking at Sehun as though he was out of his mind.

"We should. Exams are coming. The guys need some catching up on their studies too." you reasoned, flicking Kai's forehead.

"What was that for?" Kai hissed as he flinched, staring at you. "For being lazy." you whispered back, sticking out your tongue at him. "Whatever." Kai scoffed, rolling his eyes jokingly.

-

"How was the test?" Sol-In asked, catching up with you from behind. "It was good. I'm pretty sure I can score well for it though." you nodded, giving her a confident smile. The smile on Sol-In had faltered, "I thought it was hard but do-able." she pouted. 

"It's okay though, I don't quite understand the third question to be honest about it." Sehun comforted her. "I thought I gave you notes about question three!" you exclaimed, not believing him to lose those easy question.

"You did?" Sehun asked, looking alarmed. "I did." you told him,  feeling disappointed. "I'm sorry then." he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter