Chapter 12

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-NEXT MORNING-

When I woke up, I saw Baekhyun's face infront of me. So, he has been sleeping next to me the whole night. His perfect face features still amazes me though.

I reached out to touch his face. 'His face were still the same. Smooth, glowing. Perfect.' I thought. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and sat up. I realised that there's one person missing.

"Where Lay gege?" I wondered, looking around. I spotted a shadow in the balcony.

"Yi Xing ge?" I called out, walking to the balcony. "Heeyoung? Are you feeling much better?" Lay sat up, smiling. "Yes, thanks. Why are you sitting here?" I asked, taking a seat beside him.

"Practising my guitar. You wanna hear it?" he answered.   "Of course!" I beamed. He started singing.   Lay singing while playing guitar: http://youtu.be/m3m3dzOp-q4(新不了情 Xin Bu Liao Qing) PS. I like the thing he did at 0.17!! It was so cool!   "Wow, I like it!" I clapped. "Thanks." He scratched his head shyly.   "Is the gate open?" I questioned, looking out. "Yes it is. I tried opening it just now. Some of the staff reported to work already." he responded.   "Oh....." I nodded my head. "Look at the time now, it's almost 6:30am. Let's wake them up and go home before going back to school."   "Alright. Let's go."   "Wake up you sleepyheads!" I shouted. Some of them immediately woke up from sleep while some others are turning and tossing on the ground.

"Let us-" Xiumin started and pat Chen. "Sleep for another-" Chen continued and he tapped Kris. "5 Minutes." Kris ended the sentence.

"No! We're so gonna be late if you continue to sleep!" Lay nagged. "Not gonna care-" the trio groaned in unison. "Yah! We're gonna be late and what nonsense you're sprouting right now?!" I nagged. "Alright alright! We're up now! Happy?" Kris woke up and combed his hair with his fingers while waking the others up.

"Thank you Kris oppa for cooperating." I showed him a eyesmile. "Tch. You only show us eyesmiles when you try to cool us down." Kris scoffed, rolling his eyes.   "Of course! My eyesmile is precious! Not everyone is able to see it!" I said proudly. "GO AND WASH UP!" Lay nagged. "Go now, or prepare to get nagged by MA MA(Mother in Mandarin) again. Hehe." I giggled and high-fived with Kris.   Some of the sleepy sleepy heads simpy don't even move an inch. Suddenly, an idea came into my mind. I snapped my fingers, "Got it!"   "BoA's coming over! Wake up guys!" I shouted. This idea really worked. Sehun was the first one to wake up. Duh, everyone knows Sehun's rolemodel is BoA unnie.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" both me and Lay laughed at him. "Yah! Where is BoA noona? I didn't see her!" Sehun oppa complained, rubbing his tired eyes.

"Hehe, Mianhae oppa. I'll treat you bubbletea today alright?" I went over and held out my pinky. "HMPF!" Sehun turned his back to face me. "Oppa, Mianhae." I did my aegyo.

"Whatever. You must treat me bubbletea later. You promised that!" he held his finger out, pointing at me." his smile appeared on his face. "Okay." I sighed, feeling amazed. 'How could I have a such childish oppa?' I shook my head.

"Hurry up and wash your face. We're not gonna wait for too long. Same goes for you Kim Jong-In." I informed. The maknae line ignored my warning and went back to sleep while Gege and Tao is fighting over a bathroom.

"Wei! Wo xian dao de!(Hey! I came here first!) " Gege shouted, trying to get into the bathroom first.

"Ge, rang wo xian jing ba. Da de ying gai yao rang xiao de.(Hyung, let me go first. The older one should let the younger one.)" Tao replied back, desperately trying hard not to let Gege get in.

"Ying gai shi ni rang gei wo ba! Kong Rong Rang Li, Huang Zi Tao. Ni bu zhi dao ma?"(It should be you letting me! Kong Rong Rang Li, [Basically it's a chinese story about how younger ones should give in to older ones some times. Sparing a thought for them too.] Huang Zi Tao. Don't you know?)" the older one lectured.

"Shuo she me, wo hai shi hui xian jing qu.(Whatever said, I'm still gonna go in first.)" the younger one talked back.

"I'm going in first." the older one fought. "No, I'm the one going in first!" Tao said.

"No! It's my turn!" 

"Hyung! Just let me this once!" Tao used his aegyo. "No. Tao, I'm not Kris. Get out of the way!"

"Hey!" Kris shouted. "Oops. Sorry duizhang." the older one apologised.

"No, hyung."

"I need to pee like seriously now!" Gege warned. "Still, no hyung." Tao replied, not having any effects from the previous sentence. "Alright. Whatever, you wanna see who gets in first? Be my guest." Luhan narrowed his eyes at the younger one.

"Guys! Can't you all mature abit? How old are you already?! Fancy the both of you, one the maknae and one worst still! One of the oldest making so much noise in the morning?!" D.O nagged, walking out of the 2nd bathroom.

"Whatever D.O, cuz I'm gonna use the 2nd bathroom since you came out and no one from K wants to use it anyway." Gege yawned.

"You need to hurry cuz the there's 2 more K members that haven't even used the bathroom and that the bathroom no.2 belongs to us."   "There's no difference between M and K, D.O. We're a family. We are One. Kyungsoo, do you get that?" Gege patted D.O oppa's shoulder before going into the bathroom.   "Drama King we have." Kris commented. "Do you have to handle him like this when you're still living with him in the past?" D.O asked, really curious.   "You don't know he acts like this before?" I asked, chuckling. "Nope. We had seperate bedrooms and our own personal bathroom." D.O answered, while the other members awake nodded in agreement.   "Is he always that dramatic?" Kris asked.   "Well yeah. This only happens sometimes when he just woke up. After going in the bathroom, he changed and became normal. It's weird too. Anyways, it's not the first time I have saw him acting like this. I've seen more funny ones." I giggled while thinking about the past experiences about Gege.   "Tell me about later."    "Why not?" I smiled. My eyes traveled to the tanned sleeping beauty. I narrowed my eyes at him as I walked over. "Yah, Kim Jong-In, you better wake up now." I shouted, shaking him awake.   "No I'm not gonna do that. I need my damn beauty sleep. Miss forever-pretty-Lee-Heeyoung." Kai groaned. "If you don't wake up, I'll do something really bad tonight." I threatened.   "Example?" he looked at me with his forever sleepy eyes. "Preventing you from sleeping, making you eat the food you don't like. Do you want me to list further? You know how serious I am, Jong-In." I threatened.   "Alright. I'm up." Kai surrendered. "Alright. Thank you Kai-ssi." I patted his head.   "Alright, last opponent. Oh Sehun."   I snucked out his handphone and looked at it triumphly. "Oh Sehun, last warning. Wake up now." I called.   "No."   "Alright then. You chose it." when I was about to look into oppa's phone, Xiumin snatched it away. "Oppa! You scared me!" I raised my voice. "Chill girl. Woah, look at this. It's Oh Sehun's phone." Xiumin said.   The moment Xiumin ge mentioned his name and the phone, he jumped up and tried to retrieve his phone. "Hyung! Give it back to me!" he tried to reach.   "Woah, let me see. Kakao talk wallpaper is a pretty looking lady. Not bad for our maknae." he nodded while bending low. "Isn't that Miranda Kerr?" I snatched the phone away. "Miranda Kerr?" Xiumin ge widen his eyes in disbelief.   "Yep. She's the first Australian model to be offered a contract with Victoria's Secret in 2007! Not to mention, the first Australian Victoria's Secret Angel." I replied with a 'don't-you-know-her?' f
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter