47.

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm almost done. The door is unlock, come on in." you said over the phone as you made an exit from your walk-in closet with your heels.

"Give me a minute, I'll be back." you told him as you ran back to your room to get your clutch. "Clutch, check. Hair, check. Make up, check. Heels, check. I'm all done." you muttered under your breath as you checked your attire in the mirror.

"Let's go, partner." you tapped onto JB's shoulder, slipping your toes into the blue heels.

"You look definitely amazing tonight." JB grinned cheekily. "Thanks." you replied, flattered. 

-

"So you're talking about this Park Corporation party?" JB asked. "Yes, have you heard of it?" you asked, eyebrows arched. "Almost fell out with my dad over this party. I thought you were attending an other party so I told my father that I'm not attending." JB explained.

"Sorry about it." you apologised sheepishly. "It's okay, it just don't matter to me." JB shook his head. 

"I think I saw Mr Park, let's head over there." JB urged, pointing to a man standing at a distant corner exchanging greetings with other guests.

"Good evening, Mr Park." the both of you bowed as you plastered a smile on your face. "Oh Jaebum! This is...?" Mr Park asked as he looked at you from head to toe. "I'm Lee Heeyoung, the daughter of Lee SukJae and Kim ChunMi." you introduced, holding out your hand for an handshake with Mr Park.

"SukJae and ChunMi! I heard that Luhan's also coming, where's he?" he asked. "He's running late because he has schedules today, I apologise for on his behalf." you bowed again. 

"Jaebum, how's your father's company doing?" Mr Park ignored you as he went on talking to JB. "Doing fine, thank you." JB humbly replied. You bit your lips, forcing yourself to keep smiling as Mr Park drift off to other guests. 

"Yah, are you okay?" JB whispered, using his hand to cover his mouth. "Please enlighten me on how to resist the urge of punching someone right now." you replied through gritted teeth.

"Ignore him. Mr Park is known for his behaviour in the industry." JB patted your shoulders as he dragged you away from the corner.

"First ever party I've attended and I'm hating this ." you cursed as you sipped on a cocktail. "Get used to this if you want to inherit the company." JB chuckled. "Like I wanted it. Luhan was supposed to inherit it, until he decided to become a singer." you complained.

"Like you said, it's his dream. Don't you have a dream?" JB asked. "Nah, I can't dream anymore. I need to prepare on taking over the company." you grumbled. "So thoughtful of you." JB reached to ruffle your hair. You ducked as threw him a pointed look. "Don't you ever."

"Fine, let's go greet your parents or something. After that, head to my parents." JB blew an raspberry. "I see them, over there." you said, pointing to the dessert table at the side of the ballroom. 

"Good evening, Mr and Mrs Lee. I'm Im Jaebum. Feel free to call me JB." he bowed. "Not bad." Jaesuk muttered, nodding. "Dad!" you hissed.

"SukJae, he's not her-" ChunMi explained. "No need to explain! Who's her boyfriend if she brings this young lad to the party?!" SukJae snapped. JB flushed red in embarrassment as he took a sip of wine. 

"Stop drinking! You're not even legal to drink!" you scolded, snatching away his wine. "You tell me they're not a couple? Look who's kidding me." SukJae chuckled. "He's not my boyfriend!" you snapped as you dragged JB away from your father.

"Let's just head to your parents." you told JB, resisting the urge to roll your eyes at your father. "I spot them, over there." he said as he confidently head to a table near the stage. 

"Make sure your parent doesn't mistake us being lovers when we reach there, I'm fed up with my dad and I think I might just go crazy if this continues." you warned, rubbing your temples.

"Mom, Dad. Meet Heeyoung, my classmate." JB introduced as he emphasized on the last word. You forced yourself not to laugh as you noticed the deflating shoulders of Mr and Mrs Im. "Good evening, Mr and Mrs Im. It's nice to meet you." you shook their hands as they gave you a knowing nod.

"I heard that Luhan is making his first appearance for company events tonight. Am I right to say that?" Mr Im asked. You smile grew wider, "Yes it is, I suppose he is on his way here now." 

The conversation was going really smoothly and you never expected yourself to enjoy talking to anyone in the party. 

"May I excuse myself as I answer to this call." you bowed politely as you feel your phone vibrated. 

"Ge? When are you arriving?" you demanded. "I'm at the gate, so where should I go." he replied, sounding incredibly irritated. "Stay there, I'm heading there to bring you up." you grinned in glee as you hang up on him.

-

"That was one of the dumbest events I've attended." Luhan complained, pulling his tie off his collar. "Be happy that I'm actually the one going to attend those events instead of you from now on." you groaned as you threw your heels randomly at the doorstep.

"Aren't you going home?" Luhan asked, fetching himself a drink. "I don't want to be greeted by darkness." you replied. "It will take awhile for the guys to reach home. They have rehearsal for Dream Concert later at one." Luhan told, washing his cup.

"That's just so late." you commented, immersing yourself in the sitcom showing on television right now. "I'll just head to bed after washing up. Have fun waiting for them." Luhan teased, making you scowl as you threw a cushion at him. "YAH!" he shouted, rubbing his head in pain as you poke your tongue at him. "No one asked you to be so bad as dodging." you chuckled.

"I guess I'm going to surf the net." you blew a raspberry as you switched on the laptop as you feed yourself with apple slices. 

There was a certain heading in the news that was jumping out at you. '[CONFIRMED] EXO's teaser coming out + EXO's comeback title song leaked.'  you frowned as you clicked onto the heading, "When will they stop getting so careless at leaking those stuffs."

"SM is releasing EXO's comeback teaser tomorrow and the title song is 'WOLF'. I'm really excited for it, KYAAAAA!" you read one of the comments as you burst out in laughter. You went on scrolling down the page as you read more comments about EXO's comeback.

"I should ask Gege about it." you smirked as you ran to his room. As you entered his room, you heard him singing a song that you've never heard before. You quickly fished out your phone to record the song as he carried on singing a few lines which sounded like he was going to ascend to the chorus.

Geurae Wolf Naega Wolf, Awuuu

A saranghaeyo

Nan neukdaego neon minyeo

Geobuhalsu eobsi gangnyeolhan

I neukkime ppajyeobeoryeo nareul nwasseo~

You giggled, "Ge, is that y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter