D-DAY

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Dairy,

It have already been months since I wrote an entry. I've really been busy. Plus, me and Ge are still having a cold war. I've heard Ge and Kai fighting every single time I pass any of their rooms. Mom haven't wake up yet, when will she? No one knows and seriously I'm worried. EXO's showcase is like tomorrow, I'll be there just for him. He's treating me kinda cold recently, no more sweet words, no more dates. Yeah I know he's busy. I just have to wait.

I finished the last sentence, feeling really down about the situation I'm in now.

"Young love?" Kai opened the door, poking in his head. "Yeah?" I lightened up, finally hearing some sweet word from him.

"You'll be there tomorrow right?" he came over and back-hugged me, placing his head on my shoulder.

"Of course I will." I smiled, intertwining our fingers. "You're the best." he squeezed our hands and kiss me.

"Alright, you're going sleep." I sighed, standing up. "I want to stay with you longer." he pouted. 

"No, you have school and showcase tomorrow. You're gonna be damn tired if you don't rest well." I pushed him to the door. "Bo-bo." he pointed at his lips like a child. I slowly position myself infront and move closer to his cheeks.

His sudden action shocked me. He gave me a little push which made me crash my lips on his. He was biting my lips for entrance. Of course, I let him. His tongue went in, and our tongue fought for dominance repeatedly. Invisible fireworks sparked around us and we're enjoying it. I could feel Kai smirking before he ended the kiss.

After that, he left the room. I lean my back against the door. 'Why do I feel weird when he's acting so lovey-dovey all of a sudden? Shouldn't I be happy that everything was back to normal?' I thought, scratching my head. I shrugged, walking over to keep my dairy and went off to sleep.

-

"Young love?" an familiar voice filled my thoughts. I opened my eyes, looking directly at Kai in the eye.

"Great that you've woke up." he gave me a kiss on my forehead. I stretched my body before sitting up on my bed.

"Lazy bum, get up." he smirked. "Yah, what do you call me just now?" I poked his body. "Alright alright. Go shower and be down by 5 mins." he pushed me to the bathroom door.

"Arasseo." I smiled. I went downstairs with my bags and searching for Kai.

"Morning beauty." he said as he put the freshly done pancakes on the plates. "Morning handsome." I felt really happy that everything went back to normal.

-

"Yah, Heeyoung." Sol-In scared me.

"Bwoh?" I asked, almost choking on my food. "Are you going to the showcase later?" she asked as she sit beside me.

"Of course!" I answered, taking a bite of my food again. "I'll go with you!" she exclaimed, feeling too excited. "Arasseo. Meet me at the cafe near the location." I took a bite again.

-

"Finally homed! But there's no one home." I stretched my body, dropping my bag on the floor.

"Baby Don't Cry~ Tonight~" My phone rang.

"Yeobosayo?" I answered my phone. "Young ah~~ We hyungs missed you!" Xiumin hyung exclaimed into the phone.

"Oppa, it's only been like 2 or 3 hours since we haven't met." I chuckled. "I know, but I missed you~" Xiumin hyung did his aegyo over the phone. "Arasseo. I miss you too oppa." I answered, walking back to my room. "Kim Jong-In asked you to wear the things in the box. The box is in your room." he said. "My room?" As soon as I reply, I reached my room. I turned the doorknob and pushed the door, revealing my bedroom. Only thing different is, there's a white box on my bed. "Oh oppa, convey to him that I already saw the box." I walked over to the box and opened it.

What was inside the box:

"Oppa, I gotta go. See you later, Hwaiting!" I pump my fist in the air. "Gomawo dongsaeng, see you later~" with that, he ended the call.

I hurried up and changed into it and went out.

-

I stepped into the cafe, looking for Sol-In. "Oh, Heeyoung!" she signaled.

"Yah, jinjja neomu yeppo(Really pretty)." she complimented. "Gomawo, you're not bad yourself." I winked. Both of us laughed in unison, which made us gained some weird glances from the others in the cafe.

"They did give you the Backstage pass?" she took a sip of Americano. "Yeah, they gave me two. I don't know who to give to." I took out from my purse, flaunting it infront of her. "Obviously you're gonna give it to me." she smirked. "Oh really?" I chuckled. "Yah, Lee Heeyoung!" she shouted.

"Arasseo, I'm giving it to you. There's no need to be angry." I handed her the passes. "Omo, it's almost time. Kaja!" she finished her final sip of Americano and dragged me out of the cafe.

We went in and stood at the Moshpit area, calmly waiting for the showcase to start. "It's gonna start any minute." Sol-In beamed. "Chill, it's just them." I looked at her. "You're not excited because you get to see them. Every. Single. Day." she whispered the last three words with caution.

"Not to mention, you're dating one of them." she continued whispering. I elbowed her in the stomach to stop her from talking.

"It's starting!" she shouted and all the fans started shouting, chanting and jumping. The screen flashed the intro. When the EXO logo and the word 'showcase' was shown, everyone started screaming louder and louder.

After that, it was the introduction of the members. 'There goes my prince Kai, EXO-K's umma, D.O, EXO-K's appa, JoonMyunnie oppa, Maknae Hunnie, EXO's bacon Baekhyun, The super tall tower no.2 Yeollie, my beloved gege, forgetful unicorn XingXing, Super tall fashionista Kris, Super troll Chen, Teasing gege Xiumin and the ever Gucci loving Panda Tao.' I thought.

I groaned at the introduction as I've seen it like more than a thousand times already, every single day. After that, it was the more exciting part. They started performing. Screams and shouts blasted my ears. I flinched to the loudness made by the fandom. I looked at them, dancing on the stage, it was where they dreamt of. I couldn't feel more proud then ever.

It was Kai's part first. He looked at me and gave me a secret wink plus a smirk which made everyone including me almost crazy. I gave Baekhyun a thumbs up to assure him. He was always the one who panicks the most. At first, he was quite tense, but when he saw my sign he relaxed abit. I continued smiling at them, knowing that they would always steal a glance at me to make themselve relax and not to mess up.

I patiently waited for Gege's part to arrive. And finally his part came. I smiled and waited for him to make eye contact with me. But to my disappointment, he didn't. I just realised that we're in the middle of a fight, which makes it impossible for him to have eye contact with me. After that, Leeteuk oppa comes onto stage. Still as charming as always. After all those talks, I quickly grabbed Sol-In's wrist and dragged her backstage.

I can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter