Chapter 2

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"D.O help me make dinner, please. For my sister too." both Luhan and I sat at the dining area.

I scanned the living room and a guy with big eyes nodded and walked to the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen, following that guy called D.O. "Do you need help?" I asked, fiddling around with the items.

"Just do me a favor. Bring me the eggs." he replied, pointing at the fridge. I pursed my lips, "Alright then~" I sang. I took out the eggs and handed it to him.

"My name is Lee Heeyoung. As you seen just now, I'm Luhan's sister. Nice to meet you." I said, giving him the warmest smile I have. "Name's Do KyungSoo. Just call me D.O because I'm more used to people calling me that." he replied.

"Okay," I replied, nodding.

"Do you know that my brother writes blog journals about your food every single day? He was practically boasting that he get to eat the food you made every day. I really want to have a taste of it. Sometimes he said that you nag like a grandmother." I chuckled.

"Grandmother? Then Lay must be his great-grandmother. That guy called Lay nags at them more than I do." he raised his eyebrow in amusement. I chortled at his comment.

I frowned, "But I have never seen him writing about the guy called Lay in his blog journal."

"WHAT?! He is so going to get that from me later." he widened his already large eyes.

"Someone is in trouble." I laughed, glancing at my brother. "Finally getting a chance to taste the food you made! So excited!" I beamed in excitement. "Don't put your expectations too high. It may not taste as good as your brother had said." he smiled.

I nodded, smiling. "Okay."

D.O was putting final touches to the simple yet beautiful decorated plate of food.

"So nicely decorated!" I clapped my hands like a child. D.O chuckled and so did Luhan.

After a few minutes, the food was finished. "Gege. Can I eat here every day? Please?" *buing buing*

"Stop using that aegyo! You know that I can't reject you after seeing that aegyo!" he sighed in defeat. "Yes! Yeah!" I pumped my fist in delight.

"Meet me at the rooftop after school every day. Okay?" Luhan informed. "Okay!" I gladly agreed. After awhile, I realised that everyone was looking at me and I flushed red.

"It's 8 pm already! I have to get home to do the laundry, dishes, ironing, sewing....." I jumped up from my seat, looking at my watch and trying to remember things that I need to do.   "Yah! Don't we have maids at home? Why do you have to do that yourself?" Luhan widened his eyes, yelling.  I pouted, "Yah. Appa and Umma sent those maids home every time they had to go for a business trip after you moved out."   "Why did they do that for? Are they dumb or plain stupid? Do they want to tire you to death?" he placed his hands on his waist in irritation.   "Pabo Gege. People from normal income families also do this and they still live perfectly! What's wrong with that? I see no problem at all! By the way, dumb and plain stupid is the same." I giggled at him making a fuss out of nothing.   "Fine, I'll drive you home. It's so dark now and you are not familiar with the road here." Luhan answered, grabbing his wallet and car keys. I nodded, turning to greet the rest of the guys. "It's nice visiting the dorm! Suho oppa, D.O oppa and the rest of EXO, bye!" I waved before exiting.  

-3rd Person POV-

On the way home, you and Luhan caught up with each other. "Mei, have you made friends today?" he asked.

"Yep! I made friends with a girl called Sol-In. Kim Sol-In." you nodded, smiling. He narrowed his eyebrows, "Isn't that the bookworm of our school?" 

You knocked his head, "Yah! Gege don't be a stereotype." He pouted, "Fine."

"I made friends with Suho and D.O oppa." you announced, in triumph.

"It actually took days for me to become friends with them." he replied. "That means that I have greater social skills than you!" you smiled in glee. "Whatever." he shrugged it away.

"Am I going to move in?" you looked at him. "I'm not sure about that since I haven't even asked them! We'll talk next time, we've reached." You widened your eyes. "That fast?" He nodded and unlocked the door.

You got off the car and waved. "See you tomorrow! Bye!" After he left, you happily walked into the house.   When you entered the house, you were welcomed by the cold and lonely atmosphere. You sighed, putting down your school bag and went upstairs. You quickly went for a refreshing shower before doing the chores.   After showering, you dropped yourself on your bed, When you were about to fall asleep, your phone rang.

*Bring The Boys Out!* I groaned, blindly reaching for the phone. "Yobeosayo?" I lazily answered. 

"Heeyoung ah! How's your first day of school?" a gentle female voice asked. I immediately shot up in bed. "Hey! It's not the first day of school. It's just High School! Unnie! You have not called me for days. I almost died of boredom!" I complained.

"Yah! Answer my questions first!" the caller scolded. I playfully laughed, "Well, today was a great start for my High School. But after Lunch Break. I didn't attend the lessons...... But......" I answered halfway, having being cut off by the caller.

"Is it because of them?" she sounded rather stern. "Who is THEM?" I nervously laughed. 

"Lee Heeyoung. Don't joke around when I'm serious. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter