Injured/Sick

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you and Luhan came back from the hospital, you two were hungry and your stomachs were growling like mad. The hunger took away your happiness.(XDDDDD)

"Is dinner ready?" you shouted, grumbling. "Get the boys while I set the dishes." D.O asked. "Arasseo." you groaned, lazily climbing the stairs. 

"Oppas, time to get up!!!" you first barged into Suho and Sehun's room, shouting.

Suho rolled down the bed from shock while Sehun the maknae, doesn't even flinch.

"Omo Suho oppa! Mianhae!" You rushing over to Suho as her sat up on the floor, recovering from his sleep.

"It's alright. What time is it now?" he stretched his whole body, walking like a grandfather to the door. "Like dinner time?" I answered, thinking of ways to deal with the one who was still sleeping. "It's kinda late." Suho yawned for the final time and left the room. "Sehunnn~ Time to wakey wakey." you tugged onto his blanket, making him join in the tugging blanket game. "Yah, wake up. It's time for dinner!" you continued tugging, refusing to give out. "No." Sehun replied with an awefully short answer. "Ge! Hunnie doesn't want to wake up!" you shouted.  "Hun-ah, wake up." Luhan walked in, yawning. 

You looked at him, yawning. "You'll get this mister up and I'll get the rest." you said, exiting the room. "Hun. If you don't wake up, no bubbletea for you this month!" Luhan yelled. "Urgh hyung! Stop threatening me with that!" Sehun groaned, stomping. 

You headed to the other rooms. Luckily, they woke up very easily.

"Baekkie and Yeollie~ Wake up." you sang, opening the door. Chanyeol groaned while he came down from his bed. Rubbing his eyes, Chanyeol headed to the bathroom. You looked at Baekhyun, he turned and his back was facing you now. You pouted, sitting on his bed shaking him awake. "ByunBaek! It's time to eat dinner!" you shook him vigorously until he woke up. "Arasseo, I'm up." Baekhyun sat up on his bed, yawned as his hair went in between his slender fingers. 

His bed hair was the most hilarious thing you have seen. It was like as if a mini bomb has been blown off on his head. You couldn't help but burst out laughing at his hair. "What?" he looked at you, with the pure innocent presence in his eyes. "Your hair, baekkie." you finally got yourself to stop laughing, handling him one mirror. "What? Is this me?!" he exclaimed in shock. "Yeah it's you. So you better get rid of that kind of hair before you got out of this room. Or else you will be the laughing fit of the house." you stood up, chuckling.

You finally dragged yourself infront of the room you dreaded going in the most. 

You took a deep breathe, held the doorknob and went in.

The room was very messy. Undoubtedly made by Kai. You sighed, helping to pick up the clothes which was almost everywhere around the room.

"Kim JongIn, it's t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter