60.

Girlfriend For Sale

 

We asked the guy at the counter for any nice places to go to the next day and he suggested this garden-like place that’s really pretty. “You can pick your own strawberries there, too! It’s really a wonderful place.” He smiled and I thanked him before yanking Byunghun out with me to go to that place. Hey, it was strawberries we’re talking about!! Probably my favourite fruit ever.

It was a short walk there from the small shack, actually - probably around 10 minutes. We passed a beach on the way there and we made a mental note to go there after the strawberry picking.

When we reach there, the view was really magnificent, and there were rows and rows of strawberries lining up waiting for people to pick them. I could even see some people picking them now. I was about to go when a basket appeared in front of me. I followed the arm to Byunghun’s face smiling down at me. “You can’t pick strawberries without a basket, can you? And it’s free, so we can pick as much strawberries as we want.” He told me and my smile automatically grew. “Really? Omo let’s go!!”

I know I said I love strawberries, but I know my limits. I only picked a handful; the amount that I was sure I could finish without resulting me camping in the toilet. Byunghun finished picking his as well and he held out one for me to try and omg it’s so nice!! I think I died and went to strawberry heaven.

After picking our strawberries, we put it in the bags that were provided and went back to the beach.

“Do you remember where we had our first kiss?” He asked out of sudden and I smiled as I ate my strawberries. “Yeah, by the Han river. You even prepared a feast for us.” I chuckled at the memory and laid my head on his shoulders. “Sure did.” He agreed and we both stared at the glistening anklets around both our ankles.

“I wonder what would happen to us if you didn’t rent me that day.”I said and Byunghun smiled, placing his arm over my shoulder to pull me closer. “Yeah, I wonder. If I didn’t see that ad and got curious, I probably wouldn’t have even thought of getting a rental girlfriend. Then I wouldn’t have met you.” I looked up and realized that he was looking at me while saying the last part. I smiled and kissed his lips.

We both just sat in silence like that, watching the sun set while munching on our strawberries and a few snacks we bought on the way. *I’m glad I met you, Lee Byunghun.*

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jagiya~ where’s my morning kiss?” Byunghun pouted beside me and I rolled my eyes and pushed his face away. “Not in front of the kid.” I hissed and he grinned. “Aw~ Our mommy’s being shy~” He cooed and pinched my cheeks and I swatted his hands away.

I saw Minae clapping her hands happily in the baby chair from the corner of my eyes. Great.

“Are you guys doing anything rated in front of my kid?” CAP oppa came down from the stairs and raised an eyebrow. “What are we, desperate teenagers?” Byunghun refuted. “Appa appa!! Byunghun appa tried to get a kiss from Byulie umma!” Minae exclaimed happily and Byunghun shushed her before smiling at CAP sheepishly. “It’s not rated; just a morning kiss.” CAP gave him a look and nodded his head uninterestedly. “Uh-huh, not desperate teenagers, are we?” He teased and went into the kitchen.

Minae’s 3 this year, and is the child of Shinhye unnie and CAP oppa. I’m really glad things worked out for them, and now I have a baby to play with!

They got married after we graduated from college, which was kinda fast, in my opinion. But of course, anyone could see that they were pretty much in love every day, and marriage was inevitable, so I guess they decided to have it early.

As for me and Byunghun, we’re still together, obviously, and we’re engaged.

Engaged.

It still feels foreign to me. Like, hey! I’m not gonna die alone with 99 cats in some random house in the countryside!

Okay, that’s kinda far-fetched. But really, I’m happy I’m with Byunghun and not anybody else. People might say we decided too early to get married, but I’m pretty sure he’s the one for me. Like how Shinhye unnie knows CAP oppa is the one for her.

“So where’s my morning kiss? I didn’t get it this morning because someone woke up late and we were late for the gathering.” He gave me a glance and pouted. I rolled my eyes and smiled at his childishness. Seeing that CAP carried Minae out to the living room, I guess it’s safe.

I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and he kissed me on the lips, which took me by surprise. But it didn’t stop me from melting into a puddle like everytime.

“Gah!! My maknae eyes!!” Changjo screamed and covered his eyes. Byunghun was glaring at the supposed maknae of their group and Changjo got the hint. “Just to tell you guys everyone’’s outside already, and if you don’t go out soon the food’s gonna get eaten by the twin gluttons.” He notified and ran off. I laughed and grabbed Byunghun’s hand. “Let’s go, I don’t wanna see you fighting with Niel for chicken wings again.” I teased and pulled him outside to the backyard, where Minae’s birthday party was held.

Once outside, I saw Ricky and Niel busy gathering food on their plates. Niel turned and saw us coming and nudged Ricky quickly. “Hyung’s coming! Quick, take all the chicken wings!!” They began stuffing chicken wings in heir mouth and on their overflowing plates. Byunghun heard them and let go of my hand. “Yah! You twin gluttons don’t hog all the chicken wings!” Niel saw the approaching Byunghun and decided to run. “!” He exclaimed and began running around in circles with Byunghun on his tail, providing laughter for everyone.

I sighed in contentment as I watch them chase each other like kids, glad that I met such an interesting bunch of people.

 

~~~~~

THE END!~ sorry if the ending isn't very good; I tried my best but I absolutely at endings so >: 

anyway, IT ENDED T_______T 

feels really weird to actually mark this complete bc I've been updating this for so long and it's kinda surreal that it ended.

I had a lot of fun writing this, and I'm really glad you guys liked this story too ^^

thanks to everyone who subscribed (YES ALL 216 OF YOU; YOU GUYS ARE REALLY AWESOME) and commented, especially those who commented frequently!! And thanks to those who upvoted this story!!!

and now it's time to say bye to this story ;___; ((it feels like im letting go of my baby idkw i'm just completing this story))

okay enough of being a dramaqueen hope i'll see you guys in my other fic(s)!! 

 

I LOVE YOU GUYS! ♥♥♥♥♥