58.

Girlfriend For Sale

Life was great for Byul and Ljoe for the past week. Byul moved back in with the professor but she still got to see Ljoe everyday.

That day, she was going to meet Jeongmin for lunch. It was supposed to be last week, but Jeongmin was suddenly selected to go to Singapore to check up on their branch there, so the meet up was delayed by a week till today. 

"Are you going to meet Ljoe again?" Jungmi teased and Byul fixed her hair while smiling to Jungmi in the reflection. "Nope, I'm meeting Jeongmin."
 
That simple sentence got the attention of everyone and they all crowded around her. "Jeongmin?!" They chorused so loud that Byul thought even their neighbours could her them.
 
"Shh!! What if ahjusshi comes back this instant and hear you guys?!" Byul shushed them and they smiled sheepishly. "mianhae~~"
 
Byul shook her head with a smile and continued adjusting her outit for the day, which was a long-sleeved brown shirt with a pink highwaist skirt. "And yes, I'm meeting Jeongmin. We sort of cleared things up the other day and we're back to being good friends now~" She explained. 
 
"But what about the ?" Hyejung asked, referring to Aeri. They know the story behind it and they all agreed that Aeri is a moneysucking . 
 
"They broke up. He found out what kind of girl she really was and left her in Australia." they nodded and Jungmi spoke up. "Then do you think your feelings for him would resurface?" She blurted. This made Byul freeze for awhile before she continued combing her hair. 
 
"What are you talking about? I have Byunghun oppa now. The relationship between me and Jeongmin is strictly platonic, and he's just like a brother to me." She smiled at her reflection one last time before turning around and grabbed her bag. 
 
"But-" Jungmi was about to continue but Minji, who was conveniently standing next to her, covered before she could say anything else. 
 
"Besides, I don't think the feeling I felt that time was really love; it's definitely a different feeling from what I feel around Byunghun oppa now. I think because that time he was the only one who showed care for me other than you guys, so I thought I liked him. You know how much of a er I am for caringness." Byul added and put on her shoes. 
 
"I'll be leaving now, bye!" she waved and closed the door behind her. "I hope what she said is true. I don't wanna see you or Ljoe hurt." Minji sighed. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
On the way to the mall, Jungmi's words kept replaying in her mind. "Our relationship is just brother and sister. I don't think I like him that way last time. It's just because he cared for me too much and I'm a er for that. Yeap, that must be the case." She didn't know why she was even reassuring herself that. She was lost in her thoughts when Jeongmin spotted her.
 
"Boo!!" He jumped in front of her and Byul flinched. "When did you appear? I'm not late right?" She checked her watch. 
"Nope, youre right on time." He grinned and pulled her hand. "Let's go spend some quality bonding time together!" 
 
They went to the food court to eat first, followed by window-shopping. They took sticker photos as well and enjoyed the day fully. 
 
It was night time when Jeongmin dropped Byul off at Ljoe's house. "Thanks for today, I had fun." She grinned and waved. "No problem. Let's go out again someday." He smiled and drove off. Byul looked at the disappearing car for a while more before going in. 
 
"Oppa~ Op-" she stopped when she felt arms around her waist. "I missed you." Ljoe whispered beside her ear and she turned around to face him. "It's only been a day." she laughed and Ljoe gave a small peck on her lips. "But you were out with Jeongmin and not me today!" He whined and Byul rolled her eyes with a smile. 
 
"You jealous chick." She gave him a long kiss and pulled back when Ljoe tried to deepen it. "I missed you too." 
 
And Jungmi's question earlier together with Byul's doubts were out of the window with the following kisses. 
 
 

 

~~~~~

hello!! sory for not updating for a while!! I was busy with work >: but I quitted my job so I still have about a month's free time before my school starts again~ hehe thanks for sticking with this story!! You guys are seriously the best <333 the story should be ending soon! about another 2 chapters or so?? hopefully I can finish it by chapter 60 hehe I love you guys!