56.

Girlfriend For Sale

 

It was day 100, and Ljoe had planned a short date that afternoon with you before heading over to the professor’s place for dinner. After the embarrassing episode yesterday, the Teen Top boys stayed for dinner and created a mess around the whole house after laughing at our poor Ljoe for at least an hour.

Poor boy.

That day, you woke up in Ljoe’s arms and your eyes widened when you saw his face literally inches from you. *Last day as your rental girlfriend.* You traced your finger down his nose tip. *Hopefully ahjusshi approves. I’m entitled to my own happiness as well, and I’m pretty sure my happiness is with you.* You sighed and smiled before carefully removing his arms that were around your waist. As softly as you could, you tiptoed out of the room and went to wash up.

When you came out of the bathroom, you saw Ljoe coming out of his own room with bed hair and squinted eyes, looking absolutely adorable. You bit back a smile as he approached you. “Morning, sleepyhead.” Ljoe smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist. “It’s nearing 12, you know.” He notified.

“Whoops, guess we’re both pigs then.” You grinned and he chuckled as well before kissing the tip of your nose. “You have morning breath, go wash up first.” You leaned back and giggled. Ljoe just pouted and let go of you. “Fine. Oh, go get ready, we’re going out today.” He grinned and went into the bathroom.

About an hour later, you were dressed and ready to go out. Checking your reflection one last time, you smiled and went down. Ljoe heard some sounds and looked up at you and smiled. “Ready?” He held out a hand which you took gladly. “Yeap.” You beamed. “Let’s go!”

 

After half an hour of bus ride, you arrived in Hongdae. You just walked around and ate at almost every food stall that you see. Ljoe laughed as you dragged him to the 25th food stall in just 45 minutes. “We tried this already! There was a stall that sold this just now and you ate there, remember?” You scratched your head and pouted cutely. “Did we? But I don’t remember. Oh well, it’s food!!! And we should try everything! Cmon let’s go!” You pulled Ljoe towards the stall and he just shook his head and laughed.

He looked around and saw that the other couples around Hongdae were shopping, with the girls carrying a few bags and the guys carrying another few bags for them. And here you were, stuffing yourself with food instead of shopping like the other girls. *Of course you’re not like the other girls. If not, you won’t be my one and only Jung Hanbyul.*
“Ahjumma! 1 serving of ddeokbokki and odeng please!!” You shouted as you sat down. “Coming!!”

“Seriously is your stomach a bottomless pit? We’ve been here for less than an hour and you’ve stopped at almost every food stall you saw. This is your 25th one already.” Ljoe joked and you slapped his arm. “I just like food, okay.” You pouted. He laughed and wrapped his arm around your shoulders. “I know. Food is practically your life. But don’t worry, even if you eat too much and become a big fat ahjumma pig, I’ll still love you.” He smiled and you pinked. “S-shut up.” You stuttered. Just then, the food arrived and you dug in without hesitation and feeding Ljoe once in a while. He just rested his head on his palms and looked at you eat with a dreamy expression, but you were too busy eating to notice.

After trying out all the food available in Hongdae, including the cute little cafes scattered around the area, you decided to watch a movie to pass time since there was still 3 hours before you had to go to the professor’s house. “Shall we watch a movie? We haven’t seen one for a while.” Ljoe shrugged. “Why not? What movie do you have in mind?” He asked and you wondered. “Wreck-it Ralph seemed nice when I saw the trailer on tv. Let’s watch that!” He laughed and pushed your forehead lightly. “Aigoo you’re really a kid.”

 

“Are you okay?” Ljoe asked worriedly as you wiped your tears with a piece of tissue. You nodded and sniffed. It was the scene when Ralph wrecked the kart he built together with Vanellope because of what King Candy said.

After the movie, you headed out with Ljoe and sighed. “At least everything worked out at the end, huh?” You smiled at Ljoe. “Even though Ralph didn’t fit in and the people in his game didn’t like him because of his constant wrecking, they finally realized that he plays an important part in their game. And things worked out for Fix-it Felix Jr. and that girl as well!!” You sighed dreamily. “Wonder if I can get my happy ending like that too.” You muttered and Ljoe just laughed. “Your happy ending is with me. And don’t worry about anything. Let’s just enjoy today, okay?” You nodded and hugged his arm.

You strolled through the streets of Hongdae with a cup of latte in your left hand while your other hand was in Ljoe’s. “Hey, it’s almost 8, we should go back.” You pouted. The day passed by too quickly for your liking, but nonetheless, you finally went on a proper date with Ljoe after so long. You nodded and threw away the empty cup in your hands before smiling lightly at Ljoe. “Let’s go.”

 

~~~~~

part 2 will be up soon, I guess <: I wanted to post everything together in one chapter but it was getting lengthy so I decided to post this first. Sorry if it , idk why my updates aren't really that good lately >: ((author isn't satisfied with it but is too lazy to edit)) anyways hope you guys liked it tho!

 

AND MY PINK LEBYUNGHUN IS BACK YAYYYYY <333

I seriously loved Ljoe in pink hair and now he has pink hair again!!! I really really REALLY like guys with pink hair LOLOL it's like my Achilles’ heel or smth.

oh and happy birthday to dear Ricky!! (and my good guy friend! I cant believe I called him to sing happy birthday for him LOL)

I recently wrote a short oneshot, if you want to read it, it's here. it's kind of just a short drabble that I thought of posting, so yeah it's not that good. But do give me some comments if you do check it out <:

and thanks for reading this awfully long author's note and subscribing and commenting!! You guys deserve a cookie and a bigggg hug <333 I love you guys!