32.

Girlfriend For Sale

 

During the next few days, Minhye would somehow miraculously pull Ljoe away from you whenever you’re together and pushed you to Sunwoong, who was still in a daze, processing what’s going on.

“Y-yah! Let go! I wanna eat my lunch peacefully!” Ljoe struggled, but failed to get out of Minhye’s grasp. Who knew she had such a strong grip?

“You can eat with me!” She beamed and started pulling him towards her table where her minions were sitting at. “I wanna eat my lunch PEACEFULLY with my friends!” He shouted but it didn’t seem to affect Minhye. You, along with the rest of Teen Top and Sunwoong just ate your lunch and not caring about them. Although you felt a prick in your heart and felt like murdering Minhye right then and there, you knew you couldn’t, because she might just reveal your identity.

After eating lunch, you went to the restroom first before heading back to class. When you came out, Ljoe pulled you into the janitor’s room and closed the door. You wanted to scream as you didn’t see who pulled you, but he covered your mouth. “Shh. It’s me.” You relaxed a bit, knowing it’s Ljoe, but tensed again, wondering if Minhye would pop out of nowhere like how she always did nowadays.

“I’m sorry, Minhye kept pulling me away from you and I can’t even break free from her.” He sighed and you softened. “It’s not your fault.” You smiled softly took his hands. “Is this the only way we can spend time together in school?” You frowned, wondering when can things go back to the way it was before Ljoe saved Minhye. “She only pesters me during lunch. Why not we go on a date later after school?” He suggested and your face brightened. “Really?” He chuckled and caressed your cheek. “Yeah. It’s been a while, hasn’t it? Let’s spend some quality time together later, girlfriend.” He gave you a small peck on your lips, making you melt a bit. However, you can’t help but to keep thinking of the word ‘girlfriend’ after he said it. After all, you were someone he bought from a girlfriend store with a time limit of only 100 days. “Let’s go back to class, we’re gonna be late.” You reminded him and he nodded and opened the door. Thankfully, everyone had already went back to class so the hallway was deserted. He kissed your cheek and waved goodbye. You smiled until he disappeared around the corner and you let out a sigh. 

 

~~~~~

short update! will update again probably during the weekends~ comment and subscribe! thankyou! <333