Party Time!

Can I Have This Dance? [Hiatus]


Jinkyong's POV

I don't know why.... but the guys look so handsome. They don't need much accessories too.... I'm jealous TT.TT

"Krystal... you have to be really careful." I said while driving.

"Why?" she asked. She leaned forward and listened carefully.

"The boys there are really erted. Always stay close to one of the guys or us, okay?" I said and looked at her through the rear mirror. She nodded and grabbed on Baekhyun's arm. I laughed and focused on the road.

"You guys have to be careful too." said Nana and pointed to the three boys.

"Always reject the drinks from the girls, kay?" she said. They nodded, but still looked conused.

"They will drug you. The shorter the dress the more dangerous. If you want to get laid, then accept their drinks all you want." said Lizzy. They "Ahh"ed and positions their blazers.

I turned into the curve where there are a parking space. I parked at a closest space and turned off the engine.

"Okay, guys. We're here!" I announced and we filed out. The guys gaped at their surrounding.

"Pretty cool, right?" said Lizzy. They nodded and we walked to the entrance.

"Krystal, remember stay close to one of us, okay?" I reminded her. She then grabbed on my arm and I smiled.

"Let's go!!" Nana clapped and Lizzy opened the door. I think from the boy's expression, they never went into a club like this, same as Krystal.

"We don't have these kind of stuff in our world.." said Baekhyun.

"We have like, normal parties... not like, this." said Chanyeol and nodded to the direction to the dance floor.

"Hmm... I don't know why these people call this dancing.." Ishook my head and watched the people grinding and making out. I shivered and ordered a glass of beer.

"You drink beer?" Krystal asked from beside me.

"Yeah, don't you?" I asked. She shook her head so I asked her what drink she wants. She said she wanted cola so I ordered it for her.

"Kyonggie! Let's go dance!" yelled Kai through the music and continued dancing with Lizzy.

"No thanks.." I mumbled and talked about random stuff with Krystal.

"Hey, Jinkyong... Look at Chanyeol and Nana.." she said and pointed to the dance floor. I turned my head around and saw them dancing to slow music. They look soo cute.

"N'awww >< They're so cute!!" I squealed with Krystal. Then, my eyes trailed to Kai and Lizzy. They were dancing to slow song too, but they didn't look cute... They look weird, since they were playing around. I laughed.

"Hey, Where's Baekhyun?" I stopped laughing and turned to Krystal. She shrugged and closed her eyes.

"Some where in the middle of the dance floor." she said and opened her eyes again.

"Let's go." I said and grabbed her hand. I saw Baekhyun being surrounded by girls and chuckled.

"Should we help him?" I asked.

"I think so.." said Krystal and walked up to him. I followed her and watched. She signalled me to say something, so I did.

"Baek Oppa.... Who are these girls?" I asked and hooked my arm with his.

"And why are they here?" asked Krystal and hooked her arm on his other arm. I glared at the s and rolled my eyes.

"Get away from our oppa." I growled.

"Or else..." Krystal said and ran her finger across her neck. The girls got scared and scrambled away, but some just scoffed and continued dancing. I dragged Baekhyun back to the bar.

"Nearly got in trouble.." I said and smiled.

"Huh.. I know. Thank You so much guys." he sighed and beamed back at us. Krystal shook her head and laughed.

"You're the only one who's getting attacked." she said. "The others are quite fine." 

Baekhun sighed and shook his head. "I better stay here..." he said and was about to order something, but he stopped.

"Jinkyong.." he said. I looked at him and nodded.

"What are the alchohols here?" he asked. I laughed and ordered beer for him, since it's not that strong. He gulped down the beer but then nearly chocked it out again.

"Baek! Are you okay?!" I yelled and patted his back.

"I'm fine.. but I didn't know the *cough* taste!"  he panted and cleared his throuat. Krystal laughed loudly and ordered cola and water for him.

"Come on, guys. Let's dance!" I yelled and grabbed their hands. They shook their head and I frowned.

"Come on! We can go dance with the others too!" I yelled through the music. They just nodded, unsure, but I pulled them into the crowd and pulled them all the way to where Nana, Chanyeol, Lizzy and Kai were dancing.

"Yooo!" I yelled and they looked at me. They waved and pulled the two that I dragged here and started dancing. I laughed and shuffled with Kai and he spun me around. Chanyeol then grabbed my hand and we danced together for sometime and I felt someone grabbed my waist.

"Can I Have This Dance?" Baekhyun asked and I smiled.

"Of Course." I said and he spun me around. I laughed and I tried to spin him around too, but he was too tall. He laughed and bended low and spun around. 

Baekhyun's POV

To be honest, I never knew that the club can mean so much. This is my first time dancing with Jinkyong, and since dancing is our passion, it feels special.

*You likey??* I heard Kai's voice in my head. I smiled at Jinkyong but I silently growled.

*Shut Up! You're ruining it!* I yelled.

*Oh, yeah? So you're admitting it that you like it?*

*Yeah yeah, whatever. Dude, Jinkyong looks sleepy.*

*Then we should go home. It's so late right now*

"Hey, Jinkyong... I think we should go home now. You look really sleepy." I smiled at her. She looked up at me with her sleepy eyes and smiled at me.

"Yeah, we should.. Let's go.." she said and told the others to go back. They obeyed and we dragged ouselves out. 

"Ah!" Jinkyong yelled from behind me. I jumped and quickly turned around. A guy was grabbing her waist and touching her... body...

(Cursing alert!)

"Yah! Get off her!" Chanyeol yelled.

"Dude! off!" Kai growled. I stepped up and pulled Jinkyong to away, but the guy grabbed on to her too tightly.

"Get your ing hands off her!" I yelled. I grabbed the man's wrist. I started sending light through his body so he would pass out. He started yelling like a maniac and then fell flat on the ground. Jinkyong ran up to me and hid behind my back. I then noticed that the attention was on me.

"Krystal!" I whispered. She walked up to me and leaned in. "Brain wash them, quick!" She quickly casted a spell brain washed them completely. A blue light flashed throughout the club and when it died down, everyone was just dancing, like nothing happened. Even the guy who passed out before went back to his senses and walked off.

"Thankyou Baekhyun..." said Jinkyong as soon as we got out of the place.

"It's all right." I smiled.

"By the way... do you guys have individual powers or something??" Lizzy asked curiously. Kai nodded and then the girls suddenly got excited.

"What are they??" Nana asked and jumped around.

"Mine is Flames. You don't know how much I can do... I'll show you when it's time." said Chanyeol and winked.

"Mine's Teleportation. Not really special... but I can do more stuff like mind read when we're in physical contact." Kai said sadly since he got the weakest power in our group. Yes, our group is bigger that this.

"And mine is Light. I just sent light through the guys body, that's why he passed out." I said. They nodded in amusement and turned to Krystal.

"I don't have individual powers or anything, but I do have powers. Alot of them too, as you can see so far.." she said. "I am the leader of blue pixies, that's why I can activate alot of powers." Jinkyong nodded and looked around worriedly.

"But seriously, that guys just scared me so much! He was strong too!" She breathed and got into the car. We followed her in and Lizzy laughed.

"You could actually beat him up!" she said.

"I can.. but I was sleepy." Jinkyong murmured and started the engine.

"You know how to fight??" I asked, eyes widened.

"Yeap! Black belt Taekwondo!" she chirped and turned into the main road. 

"Oh! We have Taekwondo in our world too!" Chanyeol yelled and clapped.

"Hey, I wanna ask for a long time already... how many people is in your group of friends? Is it only three of you?" Nana asked and turned around in her seat.

"No, we have twelve of us." I said. I saw her eyes sparkled a little bit and I laughed.

"You want to meet them, don't you?" Kai asked and wriggled his eyebrows. Nana blushed and nodded.

"I can call them to visit, you know?" Chanyeol said and Lizzy spun around.

"You can?!" he squealed and hi-fived Nana.

"Everyone be quiet, okay? I'll call them now." said Chanyeol and closhed his eyes. We were in absolute silence for 5 minutes until Chanyeol opened his eyes and smiled.

"They will come tomorrow. It's Saturday tomorrow, right?" said Chanyeol. Lizzy and Nana nodded and squealed excitedly.

"OMG for real?!" they screamed and started to talk about that until we get home. They were still chattering when we arrived, but this time Jinkyong joined in.

We seperated to our respective rooms and say our good nights. 

I took a long refreshing shower and thought about the guys coming tomorrow.

*I miss you guys..*

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey yoo!!!

I updated this fic again ^^

OMG the EXO guys will appear next chappie! 

Are you excited??

Hehe well, I have to go now!

Bye bye!

xXInspirit4lifeXx