Break

Can I Have This Dance? [Hiatus]


Jinkyong's POV

"It's break!!!! Finally break time!!!!!!" I heard a familiar voice from far away. I my lips and quickly turn around. Chanyeol was dancing like crazy with Kai while Baekhyun is trying to hide his face in the middle of the football court.

"Stop it, Chanyeol!" Nana screamed. The people around them laughed at their cuteness and made way for the 2 crazy dancing robots.

"Kai! Careful!" I yelled when I saw what Kai was heading to.

"Wha---" BAM!!!!!! 

"Too late.." I chuckled, staring at the half conscious Kai lying on the floor with leaves covering most of his body. Chanyeol crouched down next to him, not helping but laughing his off.

"Kai! Are you okay?" As expected, the oldest Baekhyun helped Kai up with the help of Lizzy.

"They're crazy, aren't they?" A voice appeared beside me.

"Yeah." I smiled, looking at Krystal. 

"What should we do for mid term break?" Krystal asked me. I shrugged my shoulders. I was planning to stay here for a week and will go to Rome to see my dad with the others.

"Yeah, what should we do?" Chanyeol nodded once they reached us.

"I have a good idea.. I'll tell you at home." I said, earning frowns from a lot of people.

"Then I'll hang out at your place before I go home then." Lizzy said, walking towards her motorbike.

Kai raised his eyebrows at her and chuckled.

"She doesn't need to be invited. She just invited herself." He laughed. I smirked at him and laughed.

"My house is like her house.." I said and walked back to our car. We piled in Nana started the engine.

"So, what is this good idea of yours?" Baekhyun asked. Kai started mumbling something I couldn't hear, but that something must've got onto Baekhyun's nerves because he slapped Kai's head.

"Ow! Are you blowing my head off?!" Kai shouted.

"I can do that, you know?!" Baekhyun yelled back. Kai blinked and cowered away, scooting as far away from Baekhyun as possible. I laughed and answered Baekhyun's previous question.

"I can't tell you this good idea of mine yet, Baekhyun. But I'm sure you'll like the idea!!" I squealed happily. Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughed at me and I pouted.

"What~" I whined. They shook their heads and looked out of the window. I frowned and huffed, turning back to the front.

*I wonder what Baekhyun means when he said he can blow Kai's head off....* I wondered, staring out of the window.

*Was he meaning he could literally blow Kai's head off with his power?!* my eyes widened in realization. 

The car came to a stop and we stepped out, heading inside my house. Lizzy hasn't arrived yet so I tried to waste time on making drinks.

I walked straight into the kitchen and took out all the things I need, including bananas since I'm making banana milk shake.

"What else do I need..." I mumbled. Just then, I felt a burning sensation so I screamed and quickly turned around causing the spoon to fall down.

"Yah!" I yelled and looked at the culprit. I saw Chanyeol grinning from far away with Kai beside him and they both disappeared.

"Those troublemakers." I growled and bent down to pick the spoon. As I was half standing up, I saw something behind the counter from the corner of my eye. I placed the spoon down and walked to the counter. I grabbed the object and realized its the arrow.

*Isn't this the ancient arrow? Appa gave it to me........* I thought. There was something more to this.

*Oh! Didn't the guys say this was from their world when they first got here?* I gasped. I ran my fingers across it and turned it around. There were scribbly lines written across the body of the arrow.

It seems like a language, but I don't know how to read it. I walked back to where I was and put the arrow aside and prepared the drinks.

*Mental note - ask Krystal about it.*

~~~~~

"So, Jinnie. Where are we going for break? What's your idea?" Krystal asked, sipping on her banana milkshake.

"Well, I was planning to stay here for a week to work for a while--" 

"Aww, that's boring." Kai pouted.

"And after that, we would go visit Appa and Umma in Rome." I finished, completely ignoring Kai.

"Rome? Where's that?" Baekhyun asked.

"In Italy... It's.... Never mind, but Rome is an old city. We might find some interesting stuff there. If we're lucky, we might even find an element." Nana said, excited. I smiled at her, knowing she really wants to see my dad.

Actually, Nana is an orphan. She was sent to PAA by the orphanage since she is very smart. I became best friends with her, and my mother kind of got her out of the orphanage and paid for her school fees. Anyways, back to the topic.

"So it's a call? Everyone's going?" I asked. Everyone nodded except Lizzy.

"I'll call Ma first." She said. She dialed some number on her phone and talked to her mom for a while.

Someone nudged me in the side and I turned around. Baekhyun leaned towards me.

"What accent is that?" He asked. I was confused for a moment and then laughed.

"Lizzy has a Busan accent." I giggled. 

"It's cute.." I heard Kai mumble and I smirked.

*I heard that* I told him. His eyes widened.

*No! That wasn't what I meant! I--- it was... Whatever.* he stuttered and I quietly laughed, trying not to look weird.

"My mom said yes!" Lizzy squealed, still having her Busan accent. 

"Okay! So it's settled. So we'll see each other at 3 pm tomorrow at the club, okay?" I said. 

"Yeah sure but umm.. Me and Kai are hanging out tomorrow." Lizzy said. Nana raised her eyebrows and I grinned slyly.

"How come? Is there anything going on?" Nana asked, suspicious. Chanyeol nodded in agreement while I'm just sitting there, watching watching Kai burning in embarrassment.

"No! Nothing's going on! Me and Kai just wanted to go to the arcade!" Lizzy defended.

"Alright, alright. But don't forget! 3pm, sharp." I said. 

The other continued suspecting the two and I smirked.

*It's really gonna be the greatest break time, ever.*

~~~~~~~~~~

Hellloooo!!!

i finally updated!!!!! 

I might not update that frequently becaus I caught an influenza flu..... But no worries! I will still update!

I hope you like the chappie!

xXInspirit4lifeXx