One Step Further

Can I Have This Dance? [Hiatus]


Jinkyong's POV

"We're here!!! WooHoo!!!" Nana danced around with Tao and skipped off the bus with everyone else, leaving me to spend all my credit in the card.

"Bye bye Ajussi!" I waved and he waved back and drove off. I ran up to the group swung my arms around Lizzy's and Krystal's shoulders.

"So, Krystal. What do you need again?" I asked her.

"I don't know.. what do I need in Earth?" Krystal asked me back and I shrugged.

"Well.... Actually, I need money to but all your stuff.." I nodded and fetched out my phone.

"OMG! What's that?" Krystal pointed my phone.

"It's an Iphone. I think I will buy this for you guys." I smiled and dialed a number.

"Hello?" a masculine voice on the other line.

"Daddy!!!" I squealed in English.

"Oh! Hi Jinnie! Why did you call?" Dad asked in the same language.

"Daddy.. Do you mind if you send me money to buy stuff for my friends?" I asked nervously.

"I don't mind! Since you didn't get your monthly allowance yet, I will send it to you now with your extra money, okay?" he said. I beamed without knowing and answered,

"Thanks, dad! How's mom?" I asked while checking my wallet for my credit card.

"She's fine. She's out with her friends right now... as always.." dad sighed and I giggled.

"Not to worry, dad. Thank you for the money by the way! I love you!" I said.

"Bye, honey." he said and we hung up.

"Um.. Jinkyong.. What the hell did you just say?" Lizzy blinked and I laughed.

"Your father seems like a nice person.." Krystal said in English.

"WOAH.. You speak English?" I gasped and beamed when she nodded.

"I do too!" I heard someone yell from far away, and when I looked to where the voice came from, it was Kris. I laughed and jogged up to the guys and told them  to follow me to the ATM first.

"What's an ATM?" Chen asked and scratched his head.

"You'll see." Nana smiled and we arrived at the ATM. I inserted my card and put in my code and it asked me what I would do. Withdraw. Dad sent me quite alot of money, enough for buying all the electronics and food and clothes for Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Krystal. And of course, some for me and Nana.

"Okay, guys! I'm done! Let's go shopping?" I asked and Nana and Tao quickly dragged me to a bag section and began scanning everything in the store.

"Ohh! Nana! That one looks so nice!" Tao beamed and went to the Gucci bags. I shook my head, since he looks so.. dark but his personality is... bright.

"Oh? The Gucci? I can buy that for you if you like!" Nana beamed and they picked one out for Tao and Nana picked a Louis Vuitton bag. While the two of them continued shopping, I dragged Chanyeol, Kai and Baekhyun out and called Krystal over to the phone section.

"Are these all Iphones?" Krystal asked and struggled to say Iphone.

"No, these are different kinds of phones. Those are Samsung Galaxy, those are Blackberry, and those are Nokia. There are more you know. You each need one." I said and we walked around different sections, checking out which one they like the most.

"I think I like this one." Krystal pointed to Nokia Lumia. I nodded and purchased that one for her.

"What about you guys?" I asked and look at the remaining boys.

"I like that one." Chanyeol pointed to a Blackberry Torch and I shrugged.

"Nice choice." I mumbled and purchased that one.

"And you?" I asked Kai.

"I really like that Samsung Galaxy." he said and pointed to Samsung Galaxy SIII.

"Ohh, That's a new one. Great choice." I smirked, impressed. I bought a blue galaxy for him and turned to Baekhyun.

"I like that one.." he said and pointed to the Iphone 5, same on as mine.

"Impressive, that's a new one too." I nodded. "Black or white?" I asked him. He said black and purchased black for him. It's cool he chose black cuz I have white.

"Okay! Done! But I need to buy something for myself too." I smiled and walked to the Apple Store and bought an Ipad Mini.

"Done!" I yelled to the guys and walked towards them.

"Okay, so I still some more money. What do you guys need?" I asked them. I noticed Chanyeol's expression stiffen and I looked at Baekhyun. His expression stiffened too.

"What's up?" I asked, worried.

"I can feel something.. I don't think it's a good feeling too." Baekhyun frowned. We walked back to the rest of Exo and Chanyeol suddenly fell to the floor.

"Chanyeol!" I gasped and quickly bent down next to him. We all helped him up and went outside to the bus stop. Suddenly, a flash of red light shot out from nowhere.

"Luna..?" Krystal whispered and a pretty girl appeared lying on the road, unconscious. Krystal quickly ran up to her, tears filling her eyes.

"No Krystal! There's a car coming!" I yelled but she was already crouching down beside her friend. The car sped down to them like thunder, but suddenly, when the car is only a foot apart from them, everything stopped.

"What the.." I blinked and saw that everyone froze, except for me and Tao.

"Let's go help them!" Tao  pulled me toward the two and we both dragged, both carried them out of the way. Tao snapped his fingers and the car sped through, not even knowing he was going to hit someone.

"How did..." Krystal whispered and looked at me. I shrugged and pointed to Tao.

"Time Control." he smiled. Lay then approached Krystal's friend and gently touched her hand.

"Ow!" he flinched as hit fingertip came in contact to her skin.

"Krystal! Your friend is literaly burning!" he exclaimed as Sehun blew cold wind onto his finger.

"Of course.. Luna is the Leader of Red Pixies.. The Fire Pixies." Krystal sniffed and kept shaking her friend to wake up. Chanyeol staggered up to us and he whispered something to Tao. Tao nodded and snapped his fingers again. This time, everything froze but not us.

"Lay, If she's the Leader of the Fire Pixies.. You need fire to heal her." Chanyeol said.

"Then you can help me." Lay shrugged and started healing Luna. He placed his hand just above her forehead and he flinched.

"Chanyeol, make flame surround her." Lay ordered and Chanyeol nodded obediently. Lay waved his free hand, signaling us to move away from her. Lizzy had to practically drag Krystal away.

Chanyeol formed a small flame in his palm, but it became larger and larger, until it covered Luna's whole body. Lay then chanted something I don't know and the flame bursted in every direction. One came directly at me and I squeezed my eyes shut, waiting for the burning hot flame to come in contact with my skin.

*Endure! Endure!.... Wait what?*

I flung my eyes open and saw that he flame froze mid-air, but not by Time Control, but by Xiuming freezing it completely. I let out a sigh of relief and smiled widely at Xiumin. 

I looked back at the girl Luna and saw that her eyes are slightly open.

"Guys! She's awake!" I yelled and we scurried up to her.

"Luna?" Krystal whispered and shook her lightly. Her eyes are now wide and she smiled when she saw her friend.

"Krystal.." Luna coughed and sat up with a help from Lay.

"Are you okay? Why are you here?" Krystal asked her.

"I'm here because... The Fire element disappeared." she sighed. Chanyeol handed her a fireball that is candy sized and she took it.

"Thanks.." she whispered and popped it onto .

"I think we should go home now." Nana smiled weakly and pointed to the road. The bus arrived and we got on it.

"I don't understand. What is happening to all the elements?" I wondered.

"Same. I think someone's behind all this thing.." Baekhyun nodded and pouted.

"But of course, we won't know who it is. I think we can't waste time any longer." Kai nodded and sighed.

"This is getting harder and harder.. since we have school to go to, too." Lizzy frowned.

"Exactly. What should we do about school?" Nana asked.

"I don't think school is a big problem since some of us only learn until 12. But some finish at 2 so.." I shrugged and sank down deeper into the chair. "But what is hard is finding these two elements!" I flung my hand into the hair and drop it back down dejectedly.

"Hey, Krystal, The others are coming to help us find the elements, too." Luna popped up from no where, startling everyone in the group. She laughed sheepishly and winked.

"Do you have a place?" Krystal asked.

"Yeah. Amber's Mother lives here so I will stay there for a while. We'll see each other often, I hope?" Luna smiled and looked at everyone.

"Yeah, I hope. Are you going now?" Krystal asked and Luna turned into Pixie form, secretly.

"Yeah, I'm going now. Bye bye!" she waved and bid goodbye to everyone and then flew out of an open window.

"Huh... Who has school tomorrow?" I asked. Some of us has school on Sunday because some are in a special committee and needs to attend school on Sunday from 8.00 am to 12.30 pm.

"Me, Kai and Nana has to.." Lizzy pouted. I patted her back and looked at the guys and noticed that they're all really tired.

"Hey Jinkyong!" someone called out my name. I turned around and saw that Suho and Sehun are beaming at me.

"Yeah?" I answered, quite confused.

"Show us your new power! I wanna see!" Sehun requested excitedly and I laughed.

"When we get home I will. I wonder how I got all these powers though." I pouted.

"You might be related to someone in our planet. Who knows?" Suho smiled and I nodded, thinking of the possibilities.

*Not only I have powers, I need to find the elements and the person who I am related to..*

~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys!

I'm sorry, I didn't update for a long time :(

Even though my school closed for the Christmas holidays already, I still need to finish my project.

I hope you guys like the chapter! <3

Luv U all!

And one more surprise....

My Christmas Gift!

Be fast cuz the maximum is only 6 request!

More info, click the link!

Bye Bye!

xXInspirit4lifeXx