Chapter 5

Can I Have This Dance? [Hiatus]


 

Baekhyun's POV

 

I can't believe how beautiful the room is.... she must be really rich. I love my room. Green is nice, but I decided to visit Chanyeol. I knocked on his door in case he's sleeping.

 

The door swung open and I saw Chanyeol standing there in his new clothes.

 

"You have clothes in?" I asked him and he nodded.

 

"Don't you?" he asked.

 

"I..... didn't check." I said and stuck my tongue out.

 

He smiled as he shook his head and walked into my room. I followed in after him and he opened my neon green wardrobe.

 

I saw some clothes in there, but not much.

 

I raised my eyebrows.

 

"It can't be hers.... then who's." I mumbled to myself and looked and Chanyeol.

 

He was yawning and was going to sleep on my bed but I stopped him first,

 

"Hey, hey, hey. Go back to you room!" I said and pushed him out.

 

"Night, Bacon." he said and I looked at him.

 

"Night, Channie." I said and closed the door. 

 

I looked around the roon again and opened the door that I think it's the bathroom. 

 

*Damn!*

 

 

The bathroom was really pretty.... really really pretty.... it's green too.

 

I the bath and didn't wait for it to fill up.

 

I just went in and had a normal, quick shower. I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked out carefully, not to slip. 

 

I opened the wardrobe and took out a black T-shirt and football pants. It was so comfortable.

 

I climbed into the bed and snuggled under the blanket. It was so warm I could sleep instantly. My eyelids are slowly getting heavy, so I let it close.

 

*Tomorrow.... will be fun*


 

Jinkyong's POV

 

"NANA!!!! WAKE UP!" I yelled and bursted into her door. She was not in her bed.... so it confused me.

 

"Nana?" I said and knocked on the bathroom door.

 

"Yeah?!" she yelled back.

 

"Come out quickly! It's nearly 7!" i yelled. Our school starts at 7.30 and we still need to enroll Crystal and the guys.

 

"Okay, go wait downstairs." she said and I walked out. I knocked on Crystal's door.

 

"Crystal? Are you awake?" I said through the door, loudly enough.

 

"I am!" I heard a small voice and then a blue sparkle flew pass my face.

 

"Oh, come on, Crystal. Turn back to your human form. I'll get school uniforms for you." I said and then she suddenly appeared in front of me.

 

I smiled and walked into my room with her. I took out a buttoned up white shirt and a black mini skirt.

 

"Go change, and see if it fits you. The tie is on my table." I said and jogged up to Kai's room.

 

"Kai! Are you awake?!" I yelled and the door swung opened, scaring me.

 

"Morning!" he said cheerfully and skipped to Chanyeol's room. He was wearing a red checkered shirt and black pants.

 

"Oh! Jinkyong! When will we get our uniforms?" he asked as he knocked on the door.

 

"When we get to school. I don't care if we miss a class anyways." I shrugged and looked at Chanyeol, who was standing at the doorway.

 

He was wearing something similar with Kai, but with dark green shirt.

 

"I'll check up on Beak." said Chanyeol and just opened Baekhyun's door.

 

"AHHH!!!" I heard one of them yell. Chanyeol quickly ran out of the room and slammed the door shut. His face was tomato red.

 

"Chanyeol? What happened?" I asked and tilted my head at him.

 

"Uhh... Baekhyun was...  changing... and his pants wasn't on... at least his underwear was..." he stuttered and blinked multiple times.

 

The door swung opened, revealing a red faced Baekhyun.

 

"CHANYEOL!" he yelled and slapped the latter's head.

 

Chanyeol glared but couldn't do anything. Baekhyun was wearing the exact same clothed as them  but a blue checkered shirt.. and it doesn't surprise me.

 

"Oh, Jinkyong? Whose clothes are these?" asked Kai and pointed to the clothes everyone was wearing.

 

"My brother's" I said and smiled.

 

I told the boys to go grab some food downstairs and I then knocked on my door.

 

"Crystal? Does it fit?" I said and slightly opened the door.

 

"Yeap! Perfectly." she said and walked in front of me. I smiled when I saw how good she looked. She asked me where the guys are so I told them they were downstairs. She then opened her wings and smiled.

 

"Wait-- what? You have wings in your human form?" I asked, astonished.

 

"Yeah. Pretty cool, huh? Well, I could hide them, so that's a good thing." she said and flew downstairs. I sighed and looked at Nana's closed door.

 

"NANA! COME OUT NOW!" I yelled and she bursted out.

 

"Geez! Don't yell! This is morning!" she said and straightened out her skirt.

 

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, let's go." I said and dragged her downstairs.

 

Everything was ready... well except for the uniform for the guys, and we set off. We didn't go on the motorbike today, but instead went with the car. I had to drive, since Nana can't drive.

 

When we got to school, I warned the boys,

 

"Be careful, you three. The girls here are dangerous. Especially the queenkas. They're horrible." I said in a serious voice when everyone was out of the car.

 

"You be careful too, Crystal. Boys here are erted." said Nana and rolled her eyes at the boys who whistled at us.

 

"Now, let's go see Lizzy and we'll get you guys enrolled. Somehow, Nana did it for Crystal already so you three are left." I shrugged and looked around the crowd of people. I spotted Lizzy rejecting a cute guy. I smirked and walked up to her.

 

"Aww, poor him. Had so many courage but got rejected so easily." I teased and she slapped my arm, hard.

 

"OW!"

 

"Don't say that! I feel bad too, you know! It's not like I wanna hurt them but I just don't have the feels for them." she said and pouted.

 

I laughed and Nana swung her arm around her shoulders.

 

"Chill, gurl. Come on, let's get going. Oh, Crystal, you will be coming with us to your locker." said Nana and took Crystal's hand, dragging her away.

 

"Well, then. It's only us." I said and looked at the boys.

 

They look quite uncomfortable because of the girls' dreamy stares and boys' glares. I looked around, glaring harshly at the crowd, making them move away.

 

"Come on." I said and walked ahead of them to the main office. I pushed the door opened and waited for everyone to get inside.

 

"Oh! Hello Jinkyong." smiled the secretary.

 

"Hello. Umm, These three guys here are going to enroll into this school, and I want them to be in all of my classes, please." I said and smiled back.

 

"Well, you have to talk to the president. What are your full names?" she asked and looked at the guys.

 

She seemed to like them, since she's batting her eyelashes.

 

"I'm Byun Baekhyun, this is Park Chanyeol and Kim Jong In aka Kai." Baekhyun introduced and they bowed.

 

The secretary smiled dreamily and jotted down their names.

 

She turned back to me and told us to wait while she's calling the president. After a while, we were allowed to go in and talk.

 

"Hello, Persident." I said and bowed, and I guess the boys followed suit.

 

"Hello, Ms. Kim." he said and gestured us to sit down.

 

"So, are you three enrolling into this school?" He said and rested his chin on his hands.

 

"Yes, sir." said Kai and smiled lightly.

 

"Well, you have to take the test. Will you be able to do it? It might be hard, because it's Ms. Kim's class." he said and smirked. 


 

Baekhyun's POV

 

I smiled inwardly and laughed in my mind.

 

The President doesn't know that we're from another planet... so it's a benefit... you know why? Beacuse we have mind communication abilty, which is very rare.

 

*Hey, Baek, are you ready?* Chanyeol's voice echoed in my mind. I smirked and slightly nodded.

 

*Cool, We'll start in 5 minutes so be cool. We can do this crap.* Kai's voice appeared.

 

*Yeah, We can do this crap. Fighting?* I asked them and then they answered,

 

*Fighting!* They yelled through my mind, which kinda hurts cuz they're shouting hardcore.

 

The president signaled us to start and we did. It was kinda hard, but I know all the answers anyways.

 

*Done!* Kai's voice yelled. My eyes widened and quickly glanced at him.

 

*Dude! What the heck?! So fast!* I replied, same time as Chanyeol.

 

10 minutes pass and Chanyeol and I was done, and Kai was nearly falling asleep.

 

"Sir, we finished." said Chanyeol and the president looked up from talking to Jinkyong. He smiled and collected the paper, and told us to wait outside.

 

Once I closed the door behind me, Jinkyong looked at us.

 

"Can you guys do it?" she asked and sat down. Kai smiled widely and nodded.

 

"That was really easy!" he said and I rolled my eyes.

 

"Yeah... for you! Thank God Baek and I helped each other." sighed Chanyeol and sat down beside her.

 

"What? Helped?" she asked and looked at me.

 

"Yeah... we can mind communicate." I said and immediatly looked around to see if anyone was there, luckily, the secretary was gone.

 

"Woah! That's so cool!" she said and clapped.

 

"You three can come in now. You can wait here Jinkyong." said someone and I turned around to the President poking his head out of the door.

 

We glanced at each other and silently walked in. We sat down on the couch and I looked around nervously.

 

*You think we'll pass?* Chanyeol asked. 

 

*Of course we will!* said Kai and sat back. I didn't say anything, since I'm quite nervous.

 

"You know, You three are very impressive!" said the president and my head snapped up.

 

He grinned fatherly at us and I silently sighed in relief.

 

"All of you... got 100%. You can wait until the next class to start since you're in Jinkyong's class. I'll give you your schedules, books and uniforms." he said and popinted to the three stacks of books and clothes.

 

We stood up and picked up the stack. 

 

"Thank you, Sir." I said and walked out of the room in relief.

 

"You did it?" asked Jinkyong as she stood up. I just smiled at her, knowing that she will understand.

 

"Cool! I'll take you to the bathroom so you can change." she said and clapped her hands. She led us out through the hallway and stopped in front of the men's toilet.

 

"I'll just wait our here... then I'll take you to your lockers" she said and leaned against the wall.

 

"Thank you, for everything, Jinkyong." I said and smiled. Chanyeol patted my shoulders and Kai nodded in agreement.

 

"No problem. Now go change and we'll go tour around until it's time for the next class." she said and pushed us into the bathroom.

 

"She's so nice." said Kai while ing his shirt. I smiled to myself. She is nice.... and cute.

 

"Yeah. So is Nana and Lizzy. They're really nice and funny. The girls in our old school was horrible!" said Chanyeol and shivered from the thought of the girls.

 

I laughed and patted his back.

 

"Remember, that they are monsters." I said and smirked at him. He growled at me and I laughed. 

 

He really had a bad past about the girls in our SMSA back in our home.

 

A really embarrasing one, too.


Hey guys! 

Wanna know about Chanyeol's "embarrasing" past from SMSA??

Stay tuned for the next chapter!

(I won't delete this story, BTW. Just so you know ;D )

Crescendo--