Rome

Can I Have This Dance? [Hiatus]

Finally after a lot of confusion, misunderstanding and a lot of trouble, the seven people arrives in Rome, Italy. They were happy overall, because Rome is a nice place with a lot of beautiful ancient things. 

 

After they boarded out of the plane, Himchan immediately called the taxi the Kim's house. "Is your house big?" Lizzy asked as she sat down in the middle seat, Nana on her right and Jinkyong on her left. 

 

"Not big, but big enough for my parents to be able to live in." Jinkyong smiled as she thanked the driver for loading their baggages. "Only the two of them? No maids?" Nana asked. Jinkyong shook her head as the car moved forward towards the house.

 

Meanwhile, the boys are also boarding into the taxi. Since they barely packed anything much (except Himchan) they got on faster.

 

"Hyung, Rome is so pretty!" Kai gaped at his surroundings, making the taxi driver chuckle. "I know. Look at that!" Chanyeol exclaimed and pointed to the colosseum. "That" Himchan started and turn around from the front seat. "Is called the colosseum. People used to fight animals in there and most of the people died. Rumors say that the colosseum is haunted." He explained.

 

Baekhyun, not knowing what haunted meant or even what ghost is, looked confused. "What is haunted? Is it food?" Baekhyun asked and tilted his head.

 

Himchan sighed as he struggled to find his words. How was he supposed to explain the word haunted when the boy doesn't even know what ghost meant? "Haunted is not food. It's....... Just something that will make you scared." He explained carelessly. Baekhyun just shrugged the fact off and stared outside.

 

"Hyung, is your house big?" Kai asked. "No. Not at all. We're not that rich, Kai." Himchan chuckled as he typed away on his phone.

 

Baekhyun suddenly felt chills down his spine. He looked around the taxi and couldn't spot anything special, but the chills got worse and worse it made him look like it's cold. 

 

"Byun Baekhyun! Are you cold? Should I tell the driver to shut the window?" Himchan hollered from the front seat. "Nah, it's okay hyung." Baekhyun assured as Himchan gave him a suspicious look. He nodded again to confirm nothing was wrong. 

 

But something was wrong. Baekhyun stared out of the window and took a sharp intake of breath. 

 

"Oh.My.Gosh..." He gasped. "What." Kai said as he looked up from his phone. He traced Baekhyun's eyesight and choked on is saliva. Just outside the window stood a building. A very, very weird building. It might look normal for human beings but not for Exo citizens.

 

"Hyung. This is weird. How can this be here." Kai gasped. The replica of the prohibited building was in Rome. The building everyone feared in Exo Planet. Chanyeol soon looked over and gasped.

 

"What are you guys gasping about?" Himchan turned around. The boys flinched and snapped their heads away from the building. "Nothing." Chanyeol grinned awkwardly, not wanting anything to look suspicious. Himchan just shrugged and continued conversing with the taxi driver, but the boys at the back are in the state of confusion. What secrets lies within the Earth's surface?


 

"DADDY!" Jinkyong yelled as soon as the door opened. She jumped onto her shocked father and squeezed him tight. "I missed you so much!" She squealed as her father spun her around like a little girl. "My baby girl is so big now!" Mr.Kim smiled and patted his daughter's head. 

 

Jinkyong frowned and placed her hands on her hips. "As in what big, dad?" She asked. Mr.Kim laughed merrily. "As in height! Although it could relate to your tummy a little bit." "DAD!" She yelled. Mr.Kim ignored her and walked towards his semi-adoptive daughter. 

 

"Im Jin-ah." Mr.Kim smiled warmly as he embraced Nana. "It's been so long since I've seen you. Did Jinkyong treat you well?" He teased. Nana laughed as she heard Jinkyong whine from the background and nodded. "Better than anyone else would." She smiled.

 

"Abeoji!" Lizzy cheered and jumped into the man's arms. "Aigoo, Soo Young! You've grown! How's your parents?" Mr.Kim asked. Him and Lizzy's parents had been good friends for a long time. "They're fine. More than healthy." Lizzy giggled. As the three girls were conversing, the boys arrived.

 

"Yo my Daddy!" Himchan beamed and ran up to his father. "Aigoo. Watch your language to your elders, young man." Mr.Kim knocked Himchan's head and patted his shoulders. "You've got some muscles." Mr.Kim nodded in satisfaction. Himchan smiled proudly and carried his heavy luggage out of the trunk. Jinkyong scoffed and rolled her eyes.

 

"You do know dad just tricked you into carrying the bags yourself, right?" She said. Not long after, the siblings started arguing.

 

"Nice to meet you, Mr.Kim. I'm Jinkyong's friend, Chanyeol. This is Kai and over there is Baekhyun." Chanyeol and the others bowed.

 

"Such young and clever young men you guys are. So polite and well built. Come in, and bring your bags with you." Mr . Kim waved them inside. 

 

The he boys finally settled down on the couch after Himchan forcing them to carry the bags, but luckily they have inhumane strength so it wasn't a problem. "Are you guys liking it here in Rome?" Mr.Kim smiled warmly and looked towards the boys. "Yes. Everything is so pretty here." Baekhyun nodded and smiled cutely.

 

"Aigoo, what a cute young man you are." Mr.Kim laughed. "You seem very familiar to me." Baekhyun laughed nervously. He already predicted the atmosphere around them.

 

"Do we have a visitor?" A female voice echoed from the stairway. Jinkyong piped up and ran to the bottom of the staircase. "MOM!" She yelled. A surprised scream could be heard and Mrs.Kim leaped down into her daughter's arms.

 

Kai flinched while Chanyeol just giggled like a maniac. Baekhyun stared at the warm sight and Mr. Kim laughed loudly. "I didn't tell your mother about you coming here." He whipered into Himchan's ear. "Dad! She could've had a heart attack." Himchan hissed but laughed at his father's playfulness.

 

"I brought my friends too, mom." Jinkyong smiled and pointed to the guys and the girls. "Oh! Nana my baby! Lizzy!" Mrs. Kim exclaimed and hugged each of them. "And these guys are...?"

 

"Hello. My name is Baekhyun. This is Kai and Chanyeol." Baekhyun and the guys bowed. "Ahh, nice to meet you! Handsome young lads." Mrs. Kim smiled. 

 

"Wait.. Baekhyun.." Mr. Kim hummed. He stared into Baekhyun's eyes and gasped. "Byun Baekhyun?" He asked. Shocked, Baekhyun nodded.

 

"Byun Baekhyun..... I know you!"


Oh my gosh. Hi guys!

I really want to slap myself for not updating!!!! Slap me!

I feel so bad!!

But I really didn't have time! Sorry everyone. Very very sorry.

please enjoy the update!! (AND CHRISTMAS IS COMING UP! Yay!!!)

Crescendo--