Bus Ride + Another Discovery

Can I Have This Dance? [Hiatus]


Jinkyong's POV

"WHAT?!" I yelled. No... this can't be true!! I mean.. I have a power?! And why did it happen just now?! How am I even related??

"What happened?" I heard people scrambling into the garage.

"Guys, Let me talk to you.." Baekhyun sighed and beckoned everyone to go outside, but the only person who didn't go was Kai.

Kai's POV

"Jinkyong... Mind telling me what happened?" I asked quietly. She nodded and turned to me in shock.

"I... have a power.." she whispered. My eyes widened but Jinkyong continued, "And it's Shadow."

"What?!" I half yelled half asked. She nodded slowly and slumped down onto the floor.

"But, how?" I asked. She shook her head, not even opening .

"Jinkyong, Shadow is a very dangerous and powerful power, you know." I warned.

"I know.." she sighed and looked at her palm.

"And... it is said to relate with my power and Lu Han's power, which is Telekinesis." I smiled. She looked up at me with her big bambi eyes and smiled.

"Really?" she blinked. I nodded and smiled, happy to see her a little happier.

"Should we go now?" I asked her. She suddenly jumped up panickly and ran outside.

"Baekhyun! We're gonna be late for the bus!" she screamed like a mad woman while dragging me with her.

"Oh crap!" Baekhyun face-palmed and quickly told everyone to run as fast as they could. As much as I wanted to teleport, I can't, because we're in public.

Jinkyong's POV

Everyone was sprinting hardcore and I was, strangely, in the lead. Suddenly, Sehun came up beside me and smiled.

"You know, someone with wind power can actually go faster than wind itself." he winked and ran, more like drifted, further away from me.

Then, Chen appeared next to me, just like Sehun, and smiled.

"Having a power like Lightning is a benefit, you know, since Lightning is really fast." he said and leaned closer, "Faster than wind." he winked and quickly ran away since Sehun began chasing after him.

I laughed silently and continued sprinting until I arrived at the bus stop. Sehun and Chen were already there and I looked behind me.

I bursted out laughing at the sight. Nana was holding onto Chanyeol's baack and same goes with Lizzy and Kai. Tao piggyback ride his Hyung, Kris, and looked like Kris is very annoyed.

"Tao! Go down! You're heavy!" Kris whined and set him down on the floor next to me, panting really hard. I laughed shook my head in amusement.

"Kris! Why are you tired? You have Flight!" Suho laughed and Kris puffed.

"Well, I can't use it in public can I?" he frowned and leaned onto the street lamp.

I looked out to the road and saw that the bus has arrived so I pulled everyone into the car sat down onto an empty chair. Baekhyun slumped down beside me and smiled.

"How's the run?" he asked and I sighed.

"So tiring!" I whined and fanned myself.

"Hey... about the power.." Baekhyun started. I looked at him and he was smiling.

"We need to teach you how to control it. What if you get mad at someone and used your power on them?" he reasoned. He didn't need to really, since I know I have to control it.

Suddenly, I felt weird and weak.

"Hey, Jinkyong.. You're here, right?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yeah... Well, that's a stupid question.." I rolled my eyes.

"Then, who's that?" he pointed to a seat somewhere. I peered to where he pointed and gasped.

"What the hell?!" I whispered. I saw myself sitting there, lookin out of the window.

"Jinkyong! You have another freakin power!" Baekhyun jumped excitedly in his chair and I looked at him weirdly.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You can clone yourself!" he whispered excitedly.

"No way.." my jaw dropped and I looked and the 2nd Jinkyong. She turned around and smiled at me.

"How can I get her back into my body?" I asked.

"Easy. Just close your eyes and picture this scene. Make that 2nd Jinkyong in your mind get back into your body and that's it."

"It'll work?" I asked, unsure.

"Yesss." he pushed me and I closed my eyes. A big screen suddenly appeared in front of me and I saw the scene before I closed my eyes. I controlled 2nd Jinkyong to come to me and get into my body. She nodded and started to disappear like when an image disappear in a TV screen. Before she was completely gone she whispered.

"It'll be much easier." and she completly faded away. I snapped my eyes open and gasped. I couldn't see 2nd Jinkyong anymore.

"Whoa..." I smiled.

"Cool. You're doing better than I thought." Baekhyun winked.

"Jinkyong!" I heard a voice yell from the front. I glanced in front and saw the confused D.O.

"Wait... Jinkyong! You were there a minute ago!" D.O gasped and pointed to the seat where the other me sat.

"That's not me... that's the other me." I smirked and tilted his head. I heard Lay snicker behind D.O and ended up bursting out laughing.

"D.O! Your shirt is on fire!" he laughed hi fived Chanyeol.

"Oi!!!" D.O yelled while Suho helped him my putting off the fire. D.O frowned and a plant suddenly wrapped around Chanyeol's leg, preventing him from moving.

"Wait. what?! OMG dude!" he growled and I laughed. They're lucky a stranger was not on the bus and the driver can't hear or see us since we're on the 2nd floor.

A big wound could be seen on D.O's stomach and I gasped.

"D.O! Your stomach!" I pointed. He looked down and his shoulders deflated.

"Lay~ Help mee.." he whined and Lay gladly hepled him by healing it. He placed his hand above the wound and it began to fade until it's completly gone.

"Thankss.." D.O smiled.

*This is the weirdest bus ride EVER*

~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!

I'm back :D

Jinkyong has ANOTHER power!!

Cloning- can have as many bodies she like.

Shadow- controls people's movements by their shadow.

Another fact about Shadow- (I don't know how to explain so I'll give you an example)

Jinkyong is controlling Hyebin's shadow. Hyebin's shadow could move around by itself and could stragle Hyebin. Hyebin's shadow can reach their arm out to Hyebin and do whatever to her.

So basically, Shadow is really dangerous.

Hehehehe...

I'm going sleep now... Bye <3

xXInspirit4lifeXx