Attack

Can I Have This Dance? [Hiatus]


Jinkyong's POV

"Get in this instant!" I yelled and the others ran inside while Chen and D.O. is being carried Kai and Chanyeol.

I shut the door as fast I could when I saw a huge chunk of rock flying towards me. It crashed into the door and the door dented a little.

"Someone please help these poor guys." Nana said worriedly as she saw Chen's stomach is bleeding. The house went chaotic with everyone running around to find anything that could possibly heal.

"Krystal!" An unfamiliar voice called out. I ran into the living room to see the girl who I assume is called Sulli in there, still in her white clothes.

"Sulli?" Krystal came running downstairs and looked at her friend confusedly.

"Krystal! You have to go back immediately! Everything is going dry there!" Sulli yelled and opened a portal.

"Why?" Krystal yelled back, slightly irritated.

"Without you and the element, Exo will be dead! We just got attacked!" Sulli screamed. Krystal gulped and looked at me then she suddenly bowed which caught me by surprise.

"It's nice being here with you." She said and straightened up. She waved at the remaining people and jumped in the portal.

"What do you mean, attack?" Kai asked as he approached Sulli.

"An unknown living being had attacked Exo Planet. Exo and the other guardian group, SHINee fought with them. Unfortunately, Chen and D.O. are the only two who were captured by the living beings and had been thrown on Earth. Suho also became weak due to the lack of the water element, that's why we need Krystal back." Sulli explained and we all nodded.

"Are there any ways we can heal them?" Baekhyun asked and nodded his head to Chen and D.O.

"I think we should patch up these guys' wounds the best we can and let them stay here for a night or two since the portal cannot be used at this moment." Sulli answered and crouched down beside the unconscious boys. "Does anyone know how to heal?" She asked.

"I know basic first aids." I raised my hand and took the first aid box from Lizzy. I sat next to D.O. and lifted up his shirt that revealed his abdomen.

"This is not because of greed, right?" Kai asked me and received a slap from Chanyeol. Kai winced and shrugged.

"His abdomen is not injured. But I think his right arm is." I said as I finished looking for injuries. I checked his pulse and surprisingly, it was perfectly fine.

"How come his pulse remains the same?" I blinked. "It's because we are different form humans. Broken bones to us is like a twisted ankle to humans." Baekhyun explained and I nodded.

"I think it's because his landing wasn't really nice so he passed out." Chanyeol said.

"But Chen...." Nana spoke up. We all looked at her and saw her pointing to Chen's abdomen. I rushed to him and lifted up his shirt. Indeed, it was bleeding because there was a 2 inch shard of glass sticking in to his body.

"Holy cow!! I think we better take him to the hospi--"

"NO!!!" The boys interrupted be with a yell and I jumped. "Why?" I asked. They looked at each other and I frowned.

"If we take them to the hospital, the doctors would find out that we are not humans." Baekhyun said. I sighed and looked at the injury. It looks too severe, I can't patch it up.

"I think Baekhyun hyung should do the job. Or Xiumin hyung since they take healing classes." Sehun spoke up. I stepped back to allow Baekhyun to see the wound. 

Without any hesitation, he pulled the glass shard. I gasped and turned around, not wanting to see what he will do.

Instead, I went to look outside to check if the crazy storm is finished or not. Luckily, it had ended and I glanced back at Lizzy.

"You can go back home now, if you want. Your mother must be worried." I said as I glanced at the clock.

"Okay then. I'll see you guys next week." Lizzy said gloomily and and walked out not before glancing at Kai, which I caught that.

"Eyyy." I slightly grinned at her hand she slapped my arm and stormed out.

"Since it's late, I'll go up first." Kai smiled softly and glanced down at D.O. in his arm. His eyes turned melancholy and he carried his hyung upstairs into his room. I sighed and looked back and Chen but Chanyeol and Xiumin are already carrying him.

"Goodnight, Jinkyong, Nana, Sulli." They waved and trudged upstairs along with Sehun who haven't said a word ever since we got back home.

"Jinkyong.." I heard Nana whisper. I turned around to find her rubbing her eyes while yawning. I immediately hugged her and told her to go to sleep, and she did.

"Sulli-ssi." I spoke up after I heard Nana entering her room.

"Yes?" She smiled. "Can we talk?" I asked her. She nodded and I lead her down to the basement.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked me after noticing I got quiet for a while.

"I want to show you something.." I said and hesitantly took out the key which unlocks the door to my father's collection room.

"Uh, sure?" She said and smiled. I returned her gesture and pushed the door open. I heard her gasp behind me and I sighed.

"Please explain it to me." I said and glanced behind my shoulders. She then walked to one of the carvings in the corner of the room and her eyes widened.

"Jinkyong... You don't know what you have in here. Look." She said and waved at me. I quickly walked up to her and saw this red round crystal ball lying behind a carving.

"What is this?" I asked.

"This? This is the fire element. And that carving is the power controller of flight. See the thing that looks like a dragon? That's it's symbol. It appears whenever Kris, who holds the power of flight is showing his true power." I different voice spoke up.

I quickly spun around and saw Luna, the girl who fainted in the middle of the road, standing there, her hands in her pocket.

"Luna!" Sulli beamed and went to hug her friend.

"Hey, Sulli." Luna smiled back and looked at me. "Can I have the element?" She asked. I nodded and handed the red crystal ball to her.

"Thank you. I need to go back now. I have noticed Chanyeol is getting weak. Don't ask me how I knew." She grinned mischievously and turned into a pixie.

"Thank you, Jinkyong, for keeping up with those guys and believing that this is reality." Luna said and flew out of the window.

"I still have no idea how you have all these stuff." Sulli said. 

"I have no idea too. Come on, I'll show you to your room. I'm tired." I sighed and locked the door. 

*One more element left to find, which is Wind. Sehunnie, stay strong!*


"Sir, they have found the fire element." 

"WHAT?! Is it that girl again? Where did you hide it?"

"In her house, sir."

"You idiot! She's not dumb like you! Why did you hide it there?"

"I'm sorry, sir." 

"Whatever! If she manages to find the wind element, I will kill her, and them with my own hands! Get out, you useless piece of !"

"Yes, sir."

"Now, now. I see that her and the EXO guys are getting along well. If only their grandparents minded their own business, none of this would happen. But in the end, they will die anyways. Ha! I'm not the forgiving person! They must kneel in front of me and I shall rule this universe!!"