Leave

Can I Have This Dance? [Hiatus]


Jinkyong's POV

 

It is currently 9 am and I am the only person awake. I paced around the house for 30 minutes before ending up cooking breakfast.

 

"Good morning, early bird." A hoarse voice spoke up. I thought it was Chanyeol at first, but when I glanced at the door, it revealed to be Baekhyun.

 

His brown hair is messy in a perfect way, his eyes are still slightly swollen and his face somewhat sparkles.

 

"Morning, bacon." I smiled. He grinned back at me with that playful smile because I recently told him what bacon actually means. "But you have to admit bacon is the best, right?" He said. I rolled my eyes and continued with breakfast.

 

"What are you doing?" He asked and leaned on the counter top which directly faced me. "Your favorite." I answered. I recently learned that in EXO Planet, people usually consume vegetables and barely eat meat because they are considered friends.

 

"Kimchi fried rice? Cool." He smiled widely and walked to the fridge and took out a bottle of orange juice. "Want some?" He asked while pouring the juice into a glass. I nodded and he poured some into another glass. He handed it to me and I grinned.

 

"Hey, Baekhyun?" I spoke up. He looked up from the magazine on the table and gave me and acknowledged nod. "We found the fire element." I said as I the stove.

 

"You what?" I heard him gasp. I nodded while placing a pan on the stove.

 

"Really. I found it last night in the room down the basement. Plus, Luna already took it back to EXO Planet so Chanyeol should be fine." I explained. I looked up at him and saw him smiling widely.

 

"Who knows where it could be? What a coincidence that it's in your house." He laughed. I laughed along with him and started cooking. During the time, Baekhyun kept talking about funny stuff which made me laugh a lot.

 

"And guess what? He actually fell off stage." He finished his story about Kris falling off the stage on a live performance.

 

"You're kidding!" I laughed and placed the food into 10 different plates and laid them out on the table. "Hey, do you think D.O. and Chen will be okay?" I asked. Baekhyun nodded confidently as he took a seat at the table.

 

"I'm positive." He answered.

 

"Morning, people." An extremely sleepy voice spoke. I looked at the door and giggled. Kai stood there with his curly hair covering his eyes while yawning.

 

"Morning, lover boy." I said. Kai shot me a glare and sat on a random seat. I sat next to him which coincidentally is opposite from Baekhyun.

 

"Ayo, Kai. Jinkyong found the fire element." Baekhyun said. Kai stared at me with wide eyes while his mouth is full with food.

 

"Ere chu sherioush?" He said. I blinked at him. "What did you say?" I asked. He gulped down his food and repeated his words. "Are you serious?" I nodded and hi fived him.

 

"Good Morning, homies!!!" Chanyeol boomed and plopped down beside Baekhyun. Sehun also sat down beside Chanyeol and Xiumin sat beside Sehun.

 

"I see you are energetic?" I asked Chanyeol. He nodded and flexed his muscles.

 

"You have no idea. I could run around this country 10 times." He replied. I shook my head and continued eating. The boys just continued to chat like nothing had happened last night.

 

"Umm, good morning?" A voice interrupted he conversation. Everybody's head turned towards the door and D.O. stood there looking as awkward as ever with Chen beside him.

 

"You're awake!!" Kai jumped up and ran to his friend. He hugged both of them tightly but immediately released them when D.O. let out a yelp.

 

"Oh! Sorry Kyungsoo hyung!" Kai jumped. D.O. just smiled and patted the younger's head. Xiumin urged them to sit down and the breakfast resumed. Sulli and Nana came down later and joined the table.

 

*Oi, Chanyeol. You're being too obvious.* I told him while drinking water. His face became red but of course, Nana didn't notice it.

 

*Be quiet.* he shot back. *Huh? But I am quiet.* I said and suppressed my laugh. It seems like Xiumin thought I laughed at his joke so he smiled proudly.

 

*I have no idea how I coped with you before.* he said and I could actually see his eyes slightly rolling.

 

*Bear with it.* I retorted. I suddenly felt a shot of hotness down my spine and I yelped out loud. The whole table looked at me and I calmed down.

 

"What's wrong?" Baekhyun asked worriedly. I shook my head and smiled. They looked at me weirdly before continuing their conversation. I gave Chanyeol a hard glare before snapping my fingers quietly.

 

Chanyeol's shadow suddenly moved by itself, and luckily, no one noticed. The shadow raised it's hand up and smacked Chanyeol's head. He too, also yelped and stood up abruptly.

 

"Yah! Chanyeol! What's up?" Xiumin frowned. "Jinkyong! Why did you do that?" He yelled, completely ignoring his hyung who asked a question.

 

"We'll you started!" I yelled back. His hand now has a fireball while my hand is holding a black ball.

 

"Guys, please." Baekhyun said and pulled Chanyeol away. He stuck his tongue out at me and I did the same. "Seriously! You're so childish!" Sehun said. Both me and Chanyeol glared at the maknae and he flinched.

 

"Guys, that's enough." Sulli stood up. "Your friend is leaving today and you want them to leave with you fighting?" She asked.

 

"Leave? Who is leaving?" I asked. "Me, Chen and D.O." Xiumin shot up. I looked at him with my mouth hung open.

 

"Yup, I'm leaving. I know you will miss me but I have to go. Sehun will stay with you for the time being and maybe some other EXO members will come visit. Oh, and plus! We're leaving at 12." He smiled. 

 

"What? 12? Isn't it too early? It's already 11!" I exclaimed, obviously upset by the fact.

 

"Aw, come on, Jinnie. You're acting like you will never see me again." He smirked. *That could be true, you idiot. Have you forgotten where you came from?*

 

"Anyways, we should go get ready." Chen spoke up and stood up slowly. D.O. nodded and followed his actions. "Thank you for letting us stay here, Jinkyong. It's very nice of you." he said and patted my head. I smiled at him sadly and waved before they disappear upstairs.

 

"I'll be getting ready too, then." Xiumin said. He walked up to me and also patted my head. I stood up and hugged him. I have always felt like he was a brother to me.

 

"I'll miss you guys alot." I pouted. He laughed and shook his head. "I'll try contacting you since you got your powers, heh?" he smiled. I nodded and pushed him to go get ready.

 

I turned around and met with Baekhyun's eyes. I thought I saw a glint of jealousy in his eyes but in disappeared and quickly as it came. *I must be imagining.* I then looked at Sehun. He sure does look like he's upset, but he does look weak too.

 

"Come on, guys. I think we should go do something while they're getting ready, hm?" Nana grinned. I nodded and followed her out the kitchen to the living room.

 

"Oi, Nana." I called out. She turned her head towards me and nodded. "Oppa is coming in tomorrow." I said. She immediately brightened up and turned around her full body towards me.

 

"Really?! What time?? Are we picking him up? Why?" Here we go. "Whoa, not too many questions. Yes, he really is coming. I don't know when. Yes, we're picking him up and I have no idea why he's coming." I answered.

 

"Who is coming?" Kai asked and plopped down on the sofa. "My brother." I smiled. He turned towards me and gaped. "You have a brother?" I rolled my eyes and frowned. "How else will there be male clothes in the wardrobe?" I retorted. We stared at each other for a moment and he realized. "Ohhh, you told me you had a brother before. Okay. Whatever." He nodded and looked at back at the television with snacks in his hand from god knows where.

 

And then I realized. How will oppa react when he sees that there are three-- no, four guys living in my house? Crap.

 

"Yah, yah, yah! How will my brother react when he sees four of you living under the same roof as me?" I yelled. Chanyeol turned to look at me and shrugged. "I don't know. You tell me." He said. I would've thrown him off a cliff if there was any at the moment. 

 

"You meathead! I'm a girl, you're a guy. Living under one roof. You think my brother would be oh so proud at me?" I scoffed. He leaned back and crossed his legs.

 

"Well, tell him we're here! He's your brother, not mine." Chanyeol shrugged. I swear, this guy is the most annoying brat on Earth. And if he's gone, he's the most annoying brat in EXO. Or even maybe the universe.

 

"Why do you guys always fight?" Baekhyun asked as he stood beside me. I pouted and shrugged. "That twit started." I said. At that moment, Chanyeol sent me the glare and shot a flame at me. I quickly dodged and glared back.

 

"You did not just do that." I narrowed my eyes at him. He smiled playfully and that made my anger rose. His shadow started moving and held on Chanyeol's collar. It literally lifted him off the ground and Chanyeol gasped.

 

"Kim Jinkyong. You better put me down this instant." He demanded. "Not until you say sorry." I shot back. He shook his head stubbornly so the shadow raised him higher. His eyes widened and he looked at me. "Okay, sorry. Please, put me down." He begged. The shadow let go of him and went back to be the original shadow it was before as Chanyeol dropped down onto the sofa. 

 

Nana scolded me for being too immature and I shrugged. And the rest of the hour goes on like this. Me arguing with that brat Chanyeol, Baekhyun holding me back, Kai and Sehun laughing at each childish insult that came out from my mouth  and Nana and Sulli scolding me.

 

"I think we'll be going now." Xiumin's voice interrupted my conversation with Baekhyun. I looked at him and saw that he wore the clothes when he first came. I have to admit that their clothes are pretty weird. I stood up and smiled at the three boys.

 

"Be safe when you get back there." I said. "Yeah, Chen. Be careful of your stomach." Chanyeol stood up and went to hug him. Kai also stood up and hugged D.O. while Baekhyun hugged Xiumin. Me and Nana smiled widely at the heart warming scene and noticed Sehun standing beside quietly. 

 

He lifted his head up and met with my eyes. I nodded and him and told him to say goodbye to his hyungs. He smiled at me and went to hug the three leaving boys.

 

"Bye bye, Nana, Sulli, Jinkyong. Thank you for the stay." Xiumin grinned and a portal appeared. The three of them waved and stepped into the portal. It closed as soon as D.O. disappeared inside and I sighed.

 

"There's nothing to do anymore." Nana pouted. "Well, since Amber is still here.. I'll be meeting her." Sulli piped up and flew out the window. I glanced at the four boys frowned. I waved Nana over and whispered in her ears.

 

"Something seems off, don't you think?" I asked her. She nodded and both of us thought hard about what was weird about the guys. Nana suddenly snapped her fingers and I looked at her.

 

"Their hairstyle." She said. I peered at the boys and nodded. Their hairstyle was indeed weird. How come I haven't noticed? Even though their hair looks decently normal, there was something extremely weird about it. The colour shades.

 

I always thought their hair were brown.. Well, except Sehun because he has blonde hair. Kai basically has this shade of blue which is visible whenever he's in the light. Baekhyun has a shade of purple when he's under the light and Chanyeol has a shade of red. Even though Sehun is blonde, his hair will become while under the light which is actually pretty weird.

 

"Hey, boys?" I called out. They turned their attention from the television to me and stared me down. "Why do you have different shades of colour in your hair?" I asked. They looked at each other and turned back to me again.

 

"It's supposed to be hidden, but because the sunlight on Earth is stronger than on EXO makes it more visible. Our hair changes whenever we show our real power. Our symbol also appears on our forehead. 

 

"So will it be damaged if we dye it?" Nana asked. "Probably not." Chanyeol shrugged. I glanced knowingly at Nana and grinned.

 

"I think we have something to do today, guys." 


Herro guys!! 

Is anyone excited about Infinite's comeback? Anybody????

WELL I AM!!

The teaser made me crazy and... DONGWOO... MY EXTREME BIAS... HE WAS DRIVING!!  I don't believe anyone could be this good looking while driving -.-

Oh yeah, and I changed my username, guys! It's no longer xXInspirit4lifeXx but Crescendo-- (my favorite music term)

Crescendo--