The Arrow + The Tale

Can I Have This Dance? [Hiatus]


A knock was heard in the middle of night. Krystal opened her bedroom door and frowned at the person standing before her.

"Why are you up at 2 in the morning and knocking on my door?" She asked.

"I wanted to ask you something." Jinkyong pouted. Krystal smiled and opened the door wider, allowing Jinkyong to come in.

"I couldn't sleep." She started. Krystal raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms.

"And? That couldn't be the reason why you're here." Krystal said, sitting on her bed.

"I couldn't sleep because something is on my mind... Unnie, you remember the arrow,right?" Jinkyong asked.

"Which arrow?" Krystal asked back, not remembering.

"This one." Jinkyong held out the ancient arrow. Krystal stared at it and nodded.

"Why is this on your mind?" She asked. 

"Look at this." Jinkyong said, showing Krystal the letters on the body of the arrow. Krystal squinted at the letters.

"Do you know how to read this?" Jinkyong asked. Krystal took the arrow and looked at the letters.

"This is the ancient language from our world..." Krystal mumbled. Jinkyong, not missing what she said, scooted in and peered over her shoulders.

"Thankfully I learnt this when I was 12." Krystal nodded.

"That wasn't a long time ago.." Jinkyong said, looking at Krystal. Krystal gave her an are-you-kidding-me look and hit her head.

"I am over a hundred years old, Jinkyong. I'm old enough to be your great great grandmother, you know?" She said. Jinkyong's mouth formed into an 'o' and nodded.

"So.. I think this says... Day and Night. Dark and Light. The greatest power created in life." Krystal read. 

"Day and Night? Dark and Light? The greatest power created in Life? What does that supposed to mean?" Jinkyong asked. Krystal shrugged handing the arrow back.

"Jinkyong, you know, my grandma used to tell me about this tale. Do you want to listen?" Krystal asked. Jinkyong nodded, snuggling into Krystal's bed.

"So, as you know, our world is different from yours. Many thousand years ago, there was this monster called the Mystikale. People said this monster is very cruel. It goes around killing people and eating them up.
 
But actually, Mystikale is not a bad guy. He actually helps people from danger. This woman called Valentina Vincent was rescued by the Mystikale. She tried convincing people Mystikale is good, but she ended up getting chased out of town, people thinking she was the demon under Mystikale's spell." Krystal started the story.
 
Jinkyong listens in interest as Krystal continued.
 
" Mystikale found Valentina wandering around, crying and broken. He took her into his den and took care of her, and one day, Mystikale fell in love with her and vice versa, but the sad thing is that they don't know each other's feelings.
 
One day, Valentina went out of the den to get fresh air, but is kidnapped by the real demon, Ghutonia. Once Mystikale found that Valentina was kidnapped, he quickly went to Ghutonia's castle and found Valentina there, being tortured. His heart hurts so much." Jinkyong gasped.
 
"Ghutonia and Mystikale fought. It's a battle between Darkness and Light. Mystikale knew very well that Ghutonia's power was much more stronger than his, so he said something that made Ghutonia stopped and rethink his actions. Mystikale said "Kill me, demon. I'd rather be dead than watching my love Valentina being tortured." Ghutonia has stopped his last strike just in time to save Mystikale's life. Ghutonia knew what power was more powerful than his. It was love." Jinkyong teared up.
 
"Ghutonia helped Mystikale and had an idea to make them combine powers. Once they did, they knew this power could throw any kind of demon away. Even the fiercest would be killed. And after that day, Ghutonia and Mystikale became good friends, saving our world countless times when danger approaches. But they disappeared. No one knows where they went."
 
"And what about Valentina and Mystikale?" Jinkyong asked enthusiastically.
 
"Well, Their love story was helped by Ghutonia, actually. You see, Ghutonia knew that Mystikale and Valentina loves each other and he's sick of seeing how stubborn both of them are. Ghutonia then planned to make Mystikale to confess, and he did. Valentina accepted and they got married. Ofcourse, people still thinks Mystikale is an ugly beast, which he is. But you know what happened?" Krystal asked. Jinkyong shook her head and Krystal chuckled.
 
"Just like a fairy tale, Mystikale was magically turned into an extremely hot guy. Ghutonia was jealous, of course, but he then turned into another hot guy as well. And I'll tell you a little surprise." Krystal smiled.
 
"Baekhyun is from the Mystikale's family." Krystal grinned. Jinkyong gasped and stared into space.
 
"And you might not believe this, but you have a high possibly that you are from Ghutonia's side. I'm not joking." Krystal said.
 
Jinkyong frowned, not saying a word. She stared into Krystal's eyes. Now, she realizes. Even though Krystal looks very young, her eyes are wise and old. 
 
Jinkyong blinked and drifted off to sleep. Krystal sighed and tucked her and herself in bed.
 
"I don't know about you, Jinkyong, but I think you are related to Ghutonia." Krystal said sleepily. She glanced at the arrow on the table one last time before drifting off to dreamland as well.
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hi guys!!!!!!!!!
 
I hope you liked the chapter!! 
 
Short chappie :(
 
xXInspirit4lifeXx