Something's Not Right

Can I Have This Dance? [Hiatus]


Jinkyong's POV

Everything at school went really well, but today is the day that we're competing.

The reason why we're always going into competition is because, well, we want to show off our talents. Why keeping it to ourselves when we can show it, right?

We're at the backstage right now and there was about twelve contestants. Something deep in my heart tells me something funny will happen. I don't even know what it is. I've been having weird, undescribable feelings lately.

Well anyways, the guys are waiting with us here, too. They changed into my brother's clothes and they're admiring all the things around the room.

"Hey! Jinkyong!" someone called me and I turned around. I saw Baekhyun staring right at me.

"What is this?" he asked and pointed to Nana's make-up box. I chuckled and opened it for him and he jumped.

"WOAH! That's so cool!" he gasped and closed it, then opened it again.

"You don't have this in your... world?" I asked him and leaned back on the counter.

"No... we have the flower fairies. We have this special plant that turns into make up." he explained and I nodded. I was about to say something when I noticed something caught his attention.

I followed his gaze and I saw that he was looking at the queenkas. I rolled my eyes and sighed. Nana wasn't kidding when she said we see her EVERYDAY.

"Ignore her." I said to Baekhyun and he shifted his gaze to me.

"I don't like her at all.." he muttered, but I heard him.

"Why?" I asked and he sighed.

"It's just.... I have a feeling that she's bad." he said. I chuckled lightly at his pouting face.

*I'm glad*

"Why, Hello there, Jinkyong." I heard the most annoying voice in the world.

*Here we go again...*

I turned around and glared at ImJae. "What is it you want." I said, trying to sound as calm as possible.

"Who's this cute guy here?" KyungEun asked and winked at Baekhyun's direction. I rolled my eyes and placed my hands on my hips.

"Is that all? Then you better go." I said and HyeBin(the third queenka) stopped me.

"Hey, that's not all. Why are you in such a hurry?" she said and smirked. I let out a big sigh and glared at them.

"I heard the new guys that enroll in this school are your friends?" ImJae asked.

"No ! You can see we're always together." I said and felt Baekhyun moving closer by my side.

"Oh... well I was thinking.... those three could be our new toys." Hyebin said and I scoffed.

"Uhm.. I'm one of the three for your information." Baekhyun cleared his throat and I stiffled a laugh.

"Oh, then you heard us. Wanna be mine?" KyungEun asked and my jw dropped.

"Hell no, !" I blurted. They raised their eyebrows at me and smirked.

"Oh, so he's yours then?" she asked and I blinked.

"No...." I trailed and she laughed.

"Then he's mine." she said and I snapped.

"Okay, listen here. He's not mine, but he's not yours alright? Just leave him and me and... us alone, will ya? Did you even know you're so annoying? Do you have a mute button? Seriously? I mean, like, you appear EVERYWHERE in my life and I'm tired of it. Are you a stalker or something? And can't you change your hanging out place? Just move out of the Dark Angel or something. I'm just soooooo tired of your face. It's like you have nothing to do with your life. You're just wasting your useful time on something stupid! If you don't mind, we'll go now, and don't even TRY appearing in front of my face AGAIN after this." I  released my anger and grabbed Baekhyun's wrist and stomped off to where the others are.

I slumped down on a chair and pinched my nose bridge.

"Hey, Jinkyong.... calm down." said Baekhyun and I looked up at him. I smiled and patted his back.

"I'm fine. Now..... what que is this?" I said and peered out to the stage. It was que nine and we're up next. Their song finished and I took a deep breath.

"Okay guys! We're up!" I said as one of the staff waved us up.

"Fighting!" The boys yelled and I laughed.

"Fighting!" We yelled back and pumped our fists. We walked up to the stage and they played our song. I spot the boys and Crystal already standing out there in the crowd.

~~~~~~~~~

Baekhyun's POV

The girls are giving their all to the dance. Everyone was doing really well, but to me, Jinkyong shines.

Her swift movements and strong moves impresses me so much. She catches my attention. She's nice, feisty.... she's just so cute....

*WAIT...... what am I talking about?!  Do I..... like her?!?! NO!! I can't! I can't stay here forever so..... OMG OMG......*

Suddenly, someone nudged my side. I turned my head and saw Kai smirking at me.

"I heard that..." said Kai and I stared at him confused. Then, I remembered.

*Aww Snap!*

I forgot Kai could read people's minds if he's in physical contact with them. I glared at him and smiled innocently.

"Don't tell anyone.." I growled and he laughed.

"Why would I?" he said and I glared at him.

"Oh, Come on! You know I'm not that kind of person." he said. I still stared at him, but he's right. He doesn't spill out anyone's secret... EVER. I smiled lightly and looked back at the stage. They were near the ending so we went back stage with Crystal in her pixie form,unseen to most people, and found the queenkas there.

"Hello again, boys." said one of them. I rolled my eyes and tried to walk away but one of them stopped me.

"Don't you go anywhere, babe." I heard Chanyeol choke on his own saliva and Kai growling.

"Havn't you heard Jinkyong? Didn't she say leave us alone?" I said in fustration.

"Ofcourse we heard her, but why should we listen?" smirked one of them. I was really getting annoyed and was about to talk back when I saw the tiny Crystal tying their ankles with magic string. 

I nudged Chanyeol and Kai.

*Dude, look at the girl's ankle* I sent my thoughts to them. They both glanced down and almost bursted out laughing.

*O.M.G. Crystal is amazing!* I heard Chanyeol laugh in his mind.

*I wonder what would happen next?* asked Kai.

*Tell me when to tighten it, alright?* I heard Crystal's voice ringing in my head.

*When she's on stage.* I said and smirked at the queenkas.

"So, you're competing too, huh?" I asked and they straighten up.

"I heard you were good." said Chanyeol and the girls flipped their hair.

"But I bet you guys comparing to the Pledis Girls." grinned Kai evilly. One of them scoffed and placed her hands on her hips.

"How dare you!" she yelled and was about to slap Kai but a familiar voice echoed around the room.

"Put down that dirty hand of yours, HyeBin!" Lizzy stomoped up in front of her.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked slowly, and deadly.

"I didn't.. nothing--" 

"Get your up the stage! You wanna perform of not?!" Lizzy yelled and the girls quickly scrambled up the stage. My jaw literally dropped. I never know that Lizzy was this mean...

She sighed and walked towards the changing room with Nana, but strangely, Jinkyong didn't go.

"Did you guys see the string around ImJae, EunKyong and HyeBin's ankle?" she asked and my eyes widen. Kai's jaw dropped and Chanyeol just choked, again.

"How did you see it?" asked Chanyeol after a fit of coughing.

"Why? It's just an ordinary string." she said and I shook my head.

"It's not." I said.

"It's a magic string. It's invisible to human eyes." explained Kai and she gasped.

"Really? Then how can I see it?" she asked and I shrugged.

"We don't know...." I trailed and we heard the queenka's music starting.

"Hey, you know Crystal controls the string...." whispered Chanyeol and Jinkyong gave him a confused look.

"So?" she asked and I smirked, but didn't say anything.

"She can make them trip..... while performing." finished Kai. It took a moment for her to realise what was happening a big evil grin quickly crept onto her lips.

"I'll enjoy this show so much..." she chuckled and went to the crowd, not even bothering to change out of her clothes. I quietly laughed behind her and watched those girls dancing... or should I say, spreading their legs.

*This is gonna be fun*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!!!! Wahh! A short chappie!

Today, my friend checked out EXO for the first time and she was literally like,

 

And she said "Omg! That guy (Kai) is so hot!" and since I fell in love with Kai and he's my ULTIMATE FOREVER EVER EVER bias, I said " stay away from him..... I'm serious" and then she changed her mind to Luhan and I was like ... fine but Kai is still mine ><

I watched Dazzling Girl by Shinee today! I WAS LIKE

Then my mom came into my room and she was like

Hehehehehe ANYWAYS, I hope you liked the chapter!

What will happen to the queenka??

Saranghae!!! 

Bye bye!!!

xXInspirit4lifeXx