The Room

Can I Have This Dance? [Hiatus]

Hey! Just letting you guys know where the rooms are positioned in the house so yeah.... Have a look.

________________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun's room.       |         Nana's room.      |  Bathroom.   |   Jinkyong's room.  |        Kai's room     ________________________________________________________________________________

Left Hall.                                                                                                   Right Hall

__________________________________________                ______________________________

Game room.                |    Chanyeol's room.                                Bathroom.   |             Krystal's room

__________________________________________                ______________________________

                                                                                     Staircase

Yeah I know, it's a y diagram... But, hope you understood it??? Maybe not.. Anyways, here's the story!

~~~~~~~~~~


Baekhyun's POV

To everyone, today is just a normal day, but it's special for me. Today is the first time I'm getting to see Jinkyong work for once, and I'm anticipating it.

It's still 9.45 am and I'm the only person who's awake.... It's strange since Jinkyong usually is the early bird.

I decided to go creep into Jinkyong's room, let's see how she reacts, hehehe.

I opened the door quietly and smiled at the scrunched up bed. It seems like she's fully covered by blankets. I creeped up to her and grabbed the end of her blanket.

"Booo!!" I yelled, but instead of Jinkyong getting shocked, it's me.

"What the..? Where is she?" I frowned when I only see pillows.

I walked out of the room and pouted. I opened Nana's bedroom door and saw her sleeping alone.

*Hmm? Where is she?*

I opened Chanyeol's door and as expected, he's the only one there, sleeping there like a drunk hobo.

I opened Kai's door, and surprisingly, he was awake.

"Oh, morning hyung." He smiled, ruffling his messy hair.

"Morning.... Have you seen Jinkyong?" I asked. He shook his head and smirked.

"Why? You miss her that much?" Kai grinned. 

"Said the one who is going on a date with Lizzy." I grinned back. His face flushed furiously and he threw a pillow at me, hitting me square in the face.

"It's not a date!! I wanted to go to an arcade and she's taking me there!" Kai whined. I threw the pillow back at him and frowned.

"But we have a game room opposite my room.." I said.

"It's not the same." Kai said and jumped off his bed.

"Now if you don't mind, hyung, I'm going to get ready." He said and pushed me outside and slammed the door.

"Pfshhh, just wanted to go to an arcade, yeah right. As if." I rolled my eyes and walked to Krystal's room.

I opened the door and saw her playing on her computer.

"Morning, Krystal." I said. She spun around and beamed at me.

"Morning, Bacon." She waved and went back browsing the net.

"Have you seen Jinkyong?" I asked.

"Oh, she was here last night but she went out of my room." Krystal said.

"Ohhh... Alright. Thanks." I said and went away, leaving her alone with the computer.

I walked back to my room and slumped down on my bed.

*Where is she?* I got up again and opened the door opposite of mine. No one in there.

I walked (more like jumped) downstairs and bursted into the kitchen... It was empty. I granted and let myself fall onto the couch, face first.

*The bathrooms are all empty... And where could she be?* I thought, lifting my head up because I couldn't really breathe when my nose is being squashed.

I went outside and opened the garage door, and it was empty. I walked around the garden and it was empty.

I went back inside and lay down on the couch. I looked around the living room, still wondering where Jinkyong went when I spotted a door.

*Isn't that...* I furrowed my eyebrows and got up. I opened the door and saw a flight of stairs leading to another door.

*Oh! The basement!* I beamed. There is a big possibility she is in there, since it's the only room left. I bounced downstairs and as I get closer to the door, I can hear music playing.

*She's definitely there.* I smiled. I turned the door handle and peeked in.

Jinkyong was there, gliding around the room with her swift movements. It was a slow song playing, and Jinkyong made it look beautiful. 

She was elegant, sure, but at this moment... She's truly sparkling. It may be because of her sweat, but it makes her glow under the lights.

Her slow contemporary dance showed her body curves, and it makes my heart beat fast.

The way speeds up and slows her dance are perfect. Heck, I would chose her over Kai with contemporary dancing!

But the moment didn't last forever. As the song came to an end, I snapped out of my thoughts and clapped.

Jinkyong spun around, her eyes as wide as saucers.

"When did you get here?" She gasped.

"Around 2 minutes ago." I smiled.

"And you just stood there like a retard?" She giggled. "Come sit." She smiled and walked to the corner of the room where the chairs are. I followed her and sat down.

"How did you know I was here?" She asked, gulping down her water.

"Because you weren't in any other rooms?" I said.

"You were looking for me?" She smiled, wriggling her eyebrow.

"Hey! I just wanted to scare you so I went to your room, but it turned out you weren't there so I looked for you." I shrugged and looked around the room. I spotted a door and frowned.

"What's a door doing there? Isn't this the basement?" I asked stupidly. Oh well, it sounded better in my head.

Jinkyong sighed and stood up.

"It's supposed to be a secret but since you asked, I might as well show you what's there. Nana doesn't even know about this, to be honest. It's a room my father cherish, that's why I don't bring Nana in here, she's too clumsy she might break something." Jinkyong smiled. 

She walked to a mirror and pushed it, and it turned around. She grabbed the key placed inside there and quickly shut the mirror.

She then put the key into the doorknob and turned it. The door creaked open, I bet she didn't open for a long time.

"How did you manage to lie to Nana?" I asked, not looking to the room yet, but there is a weird feeling about it.

"I just told her it's the storeroom." She shrugged and open the door widely. I looked inside and saw hundreds of old carvings and some other stuff, but what is weirder is that my legs got weak and I fell.

Face flat.

On the floor.

In front of Jinkyong.

Why in the world.

In front of her... Just.. Kill me now.

"Holy sh-- you okay?" Jinkyong quickly bent down and help me sit up.

"I guess." I mumbled and rubbed my nose and forehead. Well, that was embarrassing.

"Why did I suddenly fall?" I muttered and looked into the room again, and I realized..... Those aren't normal objects... They are...

"Power controllers." I gasped.

"What?" Jinkyong blinked at me, her eyes going back and forth from me and the room.

"What are you talking about?" She asked. 

"Those stuff in there... It's the controllers of Exo's powers. It's different from the element. These are usually kept by the protectors of my world..." I gaped. I stood up slowly and limped inside the room.

I can't really think right, since the power is very strong.

"That's just stupid. Why would I have it anyway?" Jinkyong scoffed.

"I don't know.. But as far as I see, you have the darkness item, the teleportation item, the Telekinesis item and the flight item." I said, my eyes scanning through the shelves.

"I.... That's weird..." She shook her head and dragged me out and closed the door. Suddenly, all the wooziness disappeared and I went back to normal, my lung letting in more oxygen.

"Let's forget about that... I'll go make brunch, wanna help?" Jinkyong asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah, sure.." I smiled. We walked back upstairs just in time to see Kai rushing, trying to tie is shoes and buckling his belt at the same time.

"Kai! You're going? Not eating anything?" Jinkyong asked worriedly.

"It's okay, umma. I'll be fine." He said and ran off outside... Well, more like disappearing and reappearing from time to time.

"Did he just call me mom?" Jinkyong stared at me after a good 30 seconds.

"Yup." I nodded. "Come on! I'm hungry, umma!" I whined and earned a smack on my head.

"I'm not your umma!" She screamed, possibly waking Chanyeol up... Maybe not.

"Sorry!!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo!!!!!!

I'm finally back!! Finally!!

I missed you guys soooooo much.... T.T I've been practicing so hard for my performance....

Anyways, hope you like the chappie and happy April fools! (A bit  late since it ended in the afternoon and it's my teachers birthday, LOL.)

I love you!!

xXInspirit4lifeXx