Super Market + Work Day

Can I Have This Dance? [Hiatus]

A long chapter ahead!!!


Jinkyong's POV

"Bacon oppa!" I suddenly yelled. Baekhyun choked on his soup and coughed. Chanyeol, who is now alive and kicking, passed him a water bottle and whacked Baekhyun extremely hard on his back.

"What?" He asked after a full 1 minute of coughing.

"Hehehe, sorry about that.. And I was saying, should you guys come and see me work today? We're going to the club today anyways, right?" I beamed. 

"Yeah, you guys should definitely go. Jinnie is the best at DJ-ing but I have to admit... YoungJae is abiiiittt better." Nana grinned. I glared at her, but it didn't seem to effect her.

"Yahh, Youngjae is my bro's friend, ok? Don't mess with him." I glared at her.

"But... I remember the other time at the club... I nearly died in the swarm of girls!!" Baekhyun whined.

"It's because you can't protect yourself, dumbo." Chanyeol rolled his eyes and smiled sweetly at Nana.

"Of course we're going." He said. Goosebumps took over my body when I saw that smile.

Baekhyun stared at me. *What's up with them?* he asked me.

*No idea. You know what I think?* I smirked at him while biting sandwich.

*Are you thinking what I'm thinking?* Krystal suddenly joins the conversation.

*What..* he looked at us curiously and drank his orange juice.

*I think they like each other, but haven't realize it yet.* I bit back my smile and looked at Nana and Chanyeol talking animatedly.

Baekhyun slightly nodded and clapped.

"Okay, so we're going to the club at 3, right? I was thinking of looking around Jinkyong's office. You and Nana go around the club together." Baekhyun announced. I spotted a small smirk forming on Krystal's mouth.

"Okay... I guess." Chanyeol nodded, obviously excited.

"Since it's like... 11 right now, I will go to the supermarket for a while." I said as I collected the plated and bowls into the sink.

"Can I go too?" Baekhyun raised his hands. I chuckled and nodded.

"What about you guys?" I asked the others.

"No thank you.. I'll stay here, I might play some games." Chanyeol answered, slowly walking upstairs.

"I'm going to see Amber for a while. And maybe look for the elements too. I wonder if Sulli is here..." Krystal said and turned to her pixie form and flew away out of the window. Well, I wonder who is Sulli?

"I'll stay here, but buy me lemon ice cream please?" Nana begged. I shook my head, knowing she might get hyper again but she gave me that look.... That look! The puppy look with pouting lips!

"Okay, fine." I sighed and grabbed my wallet. I changed before lunch already so I didn't need to waste my time on changing and Baekhyun already looks decent.

"Let's go. We'll walk." I said and walked out of the house with Baekhyun.

"Hey, I've been wondering..." Baekhyun started. I glanced at him and kept walking.

"What are those, actually?" He pointed at the telephone wires and I giggled.

"Those are telephone wires." I said.

"Telephone wires? But why does my phone have no wires?" He asked. I gulped, not knowing how to answer since I'm not good at science.

"Uhhh, it's connected to a cellular network..... I think?" I said after racking my brain for some information lost in there somewhere.

"Ohh..." He nodded. 

We walked in silence for a while until we reached the supermarket.

"We're here!!" I clapped and pulled out a trolley. Baekhyun quickly snatch it away from me and I glared at him.

"What was that for?" I frowned.

"You are a girl so I am in charge of the.... Thing.." Baekhyun said.

"It's a trolley.." I blinked at him.

"How do you use it?" He whispered not wanting anyone to hear.

"Just push it around." I laughed and walked inside with Baekhyun following me, handling the trolley pretty well.

"Hmm.. What should we buy?" I mumbled, looking around the supermarket.

"Baekhyun! What would you like to eat?" I asked and looked at him.

"Hmmm, I don't know. Whatever is tasty will do." he said. We walked around for a little while before Baekhyun spoke up.

"Jinkyong." he said. I turned to him and urged him to go on.

"I've been wondering, Jinkyong.. Where is your brother?" he asked. I froze for a moment and looked at him.

"My brother...... He's overseas." I said. His mouth formed into an 'O' and nodded.

"So... Have you had these 'feelings' that the element is near?" I asked him as we neared the frozen food section.

"I...don't. I have these weird predictions though.." He said and peered into the freezer.

"Ohhh...." I nodded. I picked up some frozen peas and threw it into the trolley. 

Suddenly, the air became colder and the frozen food started to form ice and frost on them.

"What is happening....?" I blinked. I shuffled closer to Baekhyun and we looked around.

"Why is this happening?" Baekhyun frowned as he pulled me closer to him. If it was a normal situation, I would blush and go crazy, but this is not the time.

"Baekhyun!!" A faint voice called out. I stared at Baekhyun and he stared back, equally startled.

"Baekhyun! Help!" The voice spoke up again, and it sounds utterly familiar.

"Is someone calling me?" Baekhyun asked.

"How would I know?" I shot back, shivering from the cold.

"Baekhyun!" The voice yelled, louder this time.

"Wait.... Xiumin hyung? Minseok hyung?" Baekhyun blinked.

"Yes, you idiot! Help me!!" The voice answered back.

"OMO! Xiumin oppa! Where are you?" I gasped. We're lucky there are no one around otherwise they will think I'm talking to myself.

"Turn around! Quick get me outta here! It's so stuffed!" Xiumin oppa yelled. I quickly turned around and saw Xiumin oppa stuck in the freezer, his face pressing against the glass.

"Holy moly shizzlepoop!!" Baekhyun jumped and pulled the freezer door opened and Xiumin oppa stumbled out, landing fabulously, no, elegantly on the ground.

"Gege! Are you okay?" Baekhyun gasped and pulled Xiumin up to his feet.

"Yeah, kind of..." He mumbled and shook his head furiously.

"How did you get here, oppa?" I asked.

"I was assigned to help you guys with the fire and wind element with Sehun because SHINee boys went back." He said and dusted his shirt.

"And where is Sehun?" Baekhyun asked.

"About that... I don't know.. But he should land somewhere near!" Xiumin beamed.

"Ugh, oppa!!!" I whined. "Who knows what will happen to Sehun?" I yelled.

"No worries sweetie. He's here." A female voice sounded. I turned around and saw a really pretty young girl dragging Sehun behind her.

"Sehunnie?" Xiumin gaped and Baekhyun snorted, chuckling at Sehun's state.

"Hello. I'm Sulli, the leader of White pixies." The girl curtsied. Indeed, she was the leader of white pixies since her skirt is white, her shirt is white, her shoes are white and her headband is white.

"Ahhh, Sulli." I smiled. "Krystal is at Amber's at the moment." I said.

"Oh? Really?" She gasped and let go of Sehun, his head knocking on the floor. Sulli jumped and grab hold of Sehun's shirt one more time.

"You can visit her... I think you know where the location is?" I smiled. She nodded and handed Sehun over to his hyungs and flew off, unnoticed.

"Wahh... Am I having more people in my house?" I sighed and crouched down beside Sehun.

"Sehun.... Sehunnie? Sehun-ah.... Get up.." I shook him, shaking him harder every time I call him.

"Jin. Wake him up with your power." Baekhyun laughed.

"Will it work?" I asked, worried if I did, I might injure him.

"Yeah, Jinkyong. Do it!" Xiumin oppa beamed.

"Okay... I'll try." I nodded, taking his hand into mine.

I closed my eyes and saw a picture of Sehun, still unconcious and lying and the floor and a picture of a black cloudy silhouette standing behind him.

*Wake him up.* I heard myself saying it.

*Yes, master.* the silhouette bowed and disappeared into Sehun's body.

I opened my eyes and gasped, feeling tired for some unknown reason.

"Jinkyong? Why isn't Sehun waking up?" Baekhyun asked, sitting beside me.

"He will soon.... He will." I panted and stared at Sehun's face. A few seconds later, Sehun's eyes shot open and quickly sat up.

"Jinkyong....." He breathed and stared at me.

"You're awake!!!!" Xiumin oppa beamed and pulled Sehun up, but his eyes never leaving me.

"Come on, guys. I still have stuff to buy." I smiled and quickly stood up. The boys nodded and we walked around for half an hour and we finally got back home at 12 pm.

"We're home!" I called out. Nana shot out from the base ment and charged up to me like an angry gorilla.

"Lemon ice cream!!" She yelled and ran into the kitchen where Baekhyun, Sehun and Xiumin placed the bags.

"Wahh! Lemon ice cr--" she stopped yelling and stared at the boys.

"Sehun? Xiumin?" She gasped.

"Hello, Nana!" They waved.

"What are you guys doing here?" She beamed, placing her hands on her hips.

"Chanyeol! Come down here!" She yelled, smiling at the guys.

"We're here to help find the wind element. I have no idea why I'm involved though. I don't have wind power!" Xiumin whined as he spun around on the bar stool chair.

"Why? Is anything the matter?" Chanyeol's voice appearing behind us. He walked into the kitchen, standing in front of me. He looked around the room and spotted the 2 boys.

"What the.... Hyung! Sehun!" He yelled happily and pounced on the elder, nearly strangling him.

"Chanyeol-ah. Let him go! He can die!" Baekhyun laughed as he stood beside me.

"Wah! Hyung! I missed you!" Chanyeol beamed.

"Ahhem.." Sehun cleared his throat, raising his eyebrows at Chanyeol.

"You too, maknae." He laughed and ruffled Sehun's hair affectionately.


Author's POV

"Can you guys be faster?! Kai and Lizzy might get there before us already!!" Krystal hollered, running around the house in her flower dress.

"Okay, geez!" Jinkyong's voice called out, her body walking walking down the stairs later with her y DJ clothes with a black stylish jacket, covering some of her overly exposing skin.

"Nana yah!!!!! Come down! You boys too!" She screamed as she wore her heels. Nana hopped downstairs, wearing her blue shirt, pink skirt and her heels.

"I bet you took most of your time wearing those heels.." Krystal snickered as she called out for the rest of the boys to come down.

"Okay, geez, Noona!" Sehun yelled and walked down stairs, dusting his shirt... Or Kai's shirt, to be exact.

"Oooolala, Sehun!" Krystal whistled, making Sehun blush madly.

"Noona!" He whined, wearing his sneakers.

"Baekhyun! Chanyeol! Xiumin! You slow pokes! Come on!" Nana yelled as Jinkyong sat on the sofa, turning on a runway music loudly.

"And now I present you, Park Chanyeol!" Baekhyun's voice called out. Chanyeol cat walked down stairs, posing every now and then. He wore a grey jacket over his white v neck shirt and light grey jeans.

They all laughed at his final pose, his left hand in the air and his right hand placed on his hips.

"What's so funny?" He pouted, but it was clear he's also laughing himself.

"Your final pose is funny." Nana giggled.

"Hey! Shut up! I now present you our second model! Kim Minseok!!!" Baekhyun hollered from upstairs.

Xiumin hopped down, doing various aegyos and cute poses. He looks especially cute when he wears Baekhyun's green polo and pullover with a matching dark green jeans.

"OMG!! You're so cute!!" Krystal squealed and pinched his cheeks. He laughed lightly and rubbed his neck.

"And now, for the grand finale. Byun Baekhyun!!" Baekhyun introduced himself, making the others laugh.

He walked down the stairs like a boss, wearing a grey t-shirt and black skinny jeans. What makes him look hotter is the eyeliner he's wearing, and even the girls have to admit he wears them better than girls do.

It would've counted as a success finale if Baekhyun didn't trip on the last step.

"Hyung!" Sehun jumped as Baekhyun fell flat on the floor. Jinkyong laughed and turned off the song.

"Come on. We might be running late." Krystal laughed and they walked out of the house, Baekhyun rubbing his nose on the way.

"Get in, quick. Kai just called, he arrived already." Chanyeol dragged Baekhyun and threw him in the car... Literally.

"Ouch! You--" he glared at Chanyeol and sighed, shuffling inside to make space for the others.

"Let's go go go!!!" They all yelled in unison... Well, except the grumpy Baekhyun, of course.


"Yah! Quickly! There's 5 minutes left until my shift starts!" Jinkyong shouted at the guys at the back, struggling to get out from the crowd of girls.

"You go in first." Xiumin yelled as he tried to pull his leg away from a girl.

"Okay, fine. Let's go, Krystal." She sighed and dragged Krystal into a more crowded section of the club.

What do you expect in a club? Drunk people, yes. Dancing people, yes. erted people, yes and one more thing... People making out. And that really makes Krystal gag.

"Eww!" She grimaced, holding onto Jinkyong. 

"Yeah, get used to this, Stal. I tell you, it's everywhere." Jinkyong laughed and pulled Krystal into her office. Lizzy and Kai were already sitting there, laughing and drinking.

"Oh la la, Kai! You went to the arcade like this?" Krystal smirked.

"No! I teleported home to get these stuff. You were in your room so you didn't know." Kai laughed.

"Eyy, and you, Lizzy?" Jinkyong asked, eyeing Lizzy's clothes.

"I went home to change while Kai went to change at your house." She shrugged, drinking her cola.

"Okay, I have to go now, I'm pretty late for my shift." Jinkyong waved and ran off to the backstage where YoungJae is frowning, tapping his foot impatiently.

"Youngjae!!" Jinkyong panted as she reached him.

"You're here, finally! I was waiting for you! You are 3 minutes late, young lady." Youngjae huffed.

"Sorry oppa... So have you heard any news from my oppa?" She asked as she adjusted her headphones around her neck.

"Yeah, he called yesterday from New York. I thought he would tell you this, but he's coming back soon." Youngjae answered.

"Ah, really? I'll call him tonight. See you!" Jinkyong waved and walked upstage. As soon as she arrived at the DJ booth, the crowd cheered loudly and she waved, lowing the volume down.

"Wassup, Dark Angels!!!" Jinkyong yelled through the microphone. The crowd cheered back happily.

"I'm JK at your service, who's new here?" She asked. She saw several hands shoot up and she looked at the people and spotted Baekhyun, Xiumin and Sehun in one of those groups.

"Eyy, where have you guys been? You over there!" Jinkyong pointed to Baekhyun.

"M--me?" He pointed at himself and she nodded.

"Come up here, pretty boy!" She smirked as Baekhyun headed towards the stage.

"What are you doing?" He hissed as he arrived next to Jinkyong.

"What's your name, pretty boy?" She asked him, ignoring his previous question and holding the microphone to his mouth.

"I'm Baekhyun." He answered, playing along with her.

"Ahh, Baekhyun. So, guys, Let's Rock this PARTAY!!" She yelled and played a song. The crowd started dancing and making out, causing Jinkyong to laugh lightly.

"Come on, Baekhyun, I'll teach you how to DJ." She smiled and pulled him closer as she plugged in another headphone.

"How do you do this?" He pouted and put on his headphones.

"Watch." She smiled and started remixing, slowing down the tempo and increasing it. Adding some breakdowns and dubstep.

"Woah..." He gaped and blinked.

"Come on, try." She said.

"No way! What if I mess up?" He backed away, not daring to touch anything on the table.

"You won't mess up, I promise." She said, taking Baekhyun's hand and pulled him forward.

"Okay..." He sighed and placed his hand on the mixer.

"Ready?" She asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be..." He pouted. Jinkyong nodded and he started remixing. 

He was doing a great job, the crowd dancing up and down excitedly, cheering for Baekhyun's name and waving their hands.

"See? You're great!" Jinkyong laughed as she waved at the people in front of the stage, making them squeal and jump excitedly. (They are guys.)

"This is actually fun!" Baekhyun laughed along with her and pointed into somewhere in the crowd.

"Hey, Jinnie! Look at them!" He said. Jinkyong looked at where he is pointing and laughed. She saw Chanyeol and Nana sitting at the bar, drinking, but what makes her laugh is Kai, Xiumin, Sehun and Lizzy. They were dancing crazily, making the people around them laugh.

Moments later, Kai made his way down to the spot where they are having dance battles. Jinkyong saw the fun coming so she decided on something.

"Ayo, people!" She spoke through microphone.

"We have a special corner today." She announced, ignoring the confused looks from Baekhyun. She looked around and spotted Rain looking at her. She gave him a look begging him to accept whatever she will do. Rain nodded back, letting her go.

"We have the dance battle today!!" She cheered and the crowd cheered too.

"Anyone interested?" 5 hands shot up from the crowd and Jinkyong waved them up stage.

"Introduce yourselves, boys." She smiled and handed them the microphone.

"Hello, I'm Bae." The first guy smiled.

"I'm Dongsun." Said the second guy. "I'm Dongyul, Dongsun's twin." Said the third guy.

"I'm Hyun." Said the fourth one.

"And I'm Jaehwa." The last one said. 

"Cool. Anyone wanna battle these guys?" Jinkyong asked the crowd. None of them raise their hands up so she decided to pick the person she's close with.

"Baekhyun! You're good at dancing, why don't you battle?" Jinkyong pulled him forward.

"Uhh...." He blinked.

"Your friends are here too, right? Who's Baekhyun's friend?" Jinkyong yelled.

"Here!" Nana yelled and pointed to Kai, Sehun, Xiumin and Chanyeol.

"Ahh, come up here, pretty boys!" She waved them up and they did.

"Introduce yourselves, boys." 

"I'm Kai." Kai started, quickly handing the microphone to Sehun.

"I'm Sehun!" He smiled.

"I'm Xiumin." The baozi bowed.

"I'm Chanyeol." The tall monster smiled.

"Okay! So, the team who wins is judged by our lovely audience down there." Jinkyong smiled and patted Bae's and Xiumin's back.

"So, the battle will start now!" She yelled and walked back to the DJ booth.

*And so the game begins...*


Annyeong!! Waddup?

Sorry for the long chapter :p my imagination is flowing :D

Sorry for any grammar mistakes or whatever mistakes I made :)

I have holidays for another 1 week so I might or might not update..

I love you!

xXInspirit4lifeXx