Seeking Answers

Can I Have This Dance? [Hiatus]


The competition ended smoothly with, of course, Exo winning. The opposite team was nice enough not to punch Xiumin in the face due to his hyperactivity of winning. But there was someone who couldn't actually stand his excitement...

"Yah! Kim Minseok!! I swear, if you scream one more time, I will teleport you to a place far far away and you will never find your back to Earth or Exo!" Kai screamed and tugged on his hair. Sehun had to calm Kai down while Chanyeol is trying to calm Xiumin.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun had taken Jinkyong somewhere.

"Why did you take me here?" She asked as they got to the balcony.

"I wanted to stay with you... Alone." Baekhyun said. Jinkyong turned pink and embarrassed in an instant but the feeling disappeared when she noticed Baekhyun's change of mood.

"You okay?" She asked slowly as if she is asking a 5 years old boy.

"Have you seen this before?" Baekhyun ignored her question and showed him the charm on his wrist.

"Hmm?" Jinkyong blinked and tilted her head. She looked straight at the charm.

Flashback

"My little baby, come here!" An old man waved to a girl who sat on a swing.

"Yes, Grandad." She beamed and ran to her beloved grandfather and jumped on his lap.

"I have something special to you." The man sang and the girl tilted her head cutely.

"Grandad!" The girl beamed and cling to her grandfather's neck. The man smiled weakly and clipped a charm on her wrist. It has 3 small black crystal balls dangling from the chain and the girl gasped.

"Thank you, grandad... But you didn't have to give me anything! As long as you are here, I don't want anything!" The girl smiled and kissed her grandfather's cheeks.

*I know Jinkyong... But I have to leave soon... I cannot stay with you.. I love you*

End of Flashback

Jinkyong's POV

I gasped loudly and ran into my office with Baekhyun following right behind me. I searched frantically for the box I had hidden somewhere in this room.

I finally found it under the work desk and quickly pulled it out. I took a deep breath and open the lid. It was still there.

"This..." I whispered and held up the charm. Baekhyun smiled.

"Who gave this to you?" He asked. I blinked at him and let out her breath after realizing I had been holding it for the whole time.

"My grandpa..." I said softly. Almost immediately, Baekhyun swung his arms around me.

"Baekhyun?!" I gasped, my arms laying limply at the sides.

"I knew it. Jinkyong. You really is her." Baekhyun beamed. I stared at him, having no idea what he was talking about.

"Is your grandpa, by any chance, Kim GooHyun?" He asked. I nodded slowly.

"Your grandpa holds the most powerful power of Darkness. He is Ghutonia." I froze.

The story. The tale Krystal told me. It was true? I am related to the dark power? But what about oppa? Is he related too?

"I.. Baekhyun... I need to call my brother. He needs to know this." I said.

"Your brother?" He blinked tilting his head. I nodded and grabbed my phone from the table. I dialed oppa's number and held the phone next to my ear.

"Hello?" A voice answered.

"Himchan oppa!" I smiled. I haven't heard his voice in ages.

"Jin? How are you?" He answered, his voice as equally excited as mine.

"I'm fine. I heard you are coming back?" I asked him, remembering what Youngjae said to me earlier.

"Yeah. Tomorrow I'm leaving New York. I can't wait to see you!" He squealed. Sometimes I wonder if I have a brother or sister.

"Me too, oppa. But..." I glanced at Baekhyun. "I need to talk to you as soon as you get here, okay?" I said.

"Yeah, sure! Pick me up at the airport too, okay? Meet you in two days, baby girl! Bye." He said and hung up without me saying good bye.

"Baekhyun... I don't know." I said. "I cannot be sure yet. The only person who can confirm this is my dad, and we will meet him in a week." 

"I know..... But I'm really sure you are Ghutonia's niece. And your brother his nephew." Baekhyun said, still smiling like an idiot.

"And what will I do with this?" I asked, holding up the charm.

"Wear it. It gives you more power." Baekhyun said and hooked it around my wrist. I smiled at him and he ruffled my hair.

"Hey, we should go home!" I heard Sehun shouting from the other side of the door. I grabbed Baekhyun's hand and walked outside just to see Lizzy, Nana, Chanyeol and Sehun holding the beast looking Kai back.

"What is happening?" Baekhyun asked.

"Xiumin here won't stop shouting and dancing because he won and Kai got pissed off." Krystal said as she gave Xiumin water. 

I shook my head and told everyone to go home and wait for me outside.

"Youngjae!" I yelled and waved at him. He waved back from the stage and I ran up.

"You sure you're going to be okay?" I asked.

"No problem. I am Yoo Youngjae for your information." He winked and pulled his yellow mask over his mouth. I laughed and jogged downstage to meet the others outside.

Once I reached, a hand pulled me into a corner. I was about to scream when I realized it was only Kai.

"Be quiet. Baekhyun sensed something would happen so we hid here." He whispered and I nodded. Suddenly, there was a loud clap of thunder and huge chunks of dirt started to fall from the sky.

"What's going on?" I heard Krystal gasped in the darkness. I stared at the scene and wondered why in the world I didn't get hit with the dirt yet.

"Oh my gosh, do something!" I heard Xiumin whine and I looked up to see that we were under an ice dome.

I closed my eyes and saw the picture of us right at this moment. I opened my eyes again and held out my hand. Black lights started to emit from my palm.

"Jinkyong! What are you doing?" Chanyeol hissed. I ignored him and formed a big ball of blackness. It grew bigger until it covers the whole ice dome and I closed my palm. 

"You... Made a dome.." Xiumin whipered and broke down his dome. I nodded and looked outside.

I saw two figures crashing onto the floor and I gasped.

"Guys! We have to help them!" I yelled and tried to run outside but Baekhyun gripped my wrist.

"What if they are not humans?" He asked.

"I don't think so. My feeling said I should help them." I said and ran outside with the others stuck inside the dome. 

I ducked the hits from the chunk of dirt and ran as fast as possible to the figures. I gasped when I saw their faces.

"Chen, D.O." I mumbled. I created another dome around me and them.

 I heard Kai's voice in my head.

*I'm perfectly fine.* I told him.

*And the creatures?* Baekhyun asked.

*They are no creatures, Baek. It's Chen and D.O. We need to help them. They're unconscious.* I said in panic as the dome disappeared. I saw Chanyeol running towards me and I lifted Chen up. 

I closed my eyes and created more of me. When I opened my eyes, 5 of my clones are already carrying the it's with the help of Chanyeol. All of us ran into my car and we plopped Chen and D.O. in the back seat. 

"Get in now!" I yelled as I got into the drivers seat. The clones vanished into my body and I stepped on the accelerator as everyone got into the car.

*Goodness! What in the world is happening to me?!*


Yeah, I know, a weird chappie cuz I'm tired.

But this is the most I can do today!!!! 

I'm quite sick and tired (mentally and physically) but I will update more since it's summer holidays!! Hurrah!!

xXInspirit4lifeXx