Welcome, EXO!

Can I Have This Dance? [Hiatus]


Jinkyong's POV

"Kyonggie! Wake Up! Today the guy's friends will be here! Let's go make breakfast!" Nana screamed into my ear.  I shot up and grabbed her shoulders.

"Okay! I get it!" I yelled and climbed off my bed. I glanced at the clock.

*7.54*

I didn't bother to change, and just slid down the stair railings. I took lazy steps into the kitchen and started making some big breakfast.

I started with my best dish, soft tofu stew. I then took out the kimchi I made with the others a few days ago and placed a great portion of it in a plate.

I then started on another dish, Yangnyeom Tongdak, which is simply called Seasoned Fried Chicken and Bibimbap.

Ofcourse, I won't forget the most important dish, rice.

*9.10* 

I clapped my hands and started jumping around. Since I didn't know how to make Patbingsoo nor Rice cakes, I quickly grabbed my Motorcycle keys and drove off to the local store.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello!" the Ajumma greeted. I bowed back and quickly searched for the Rice cakes. Once I found them, I quickly paid and drove off to the Patbingsoo store.

"Can I have 16 Patbingsoo's please?" I asked the shop owner.

"NEH?!" she gasped and I laughed.

"I have visitors today. Do you think you can make it?" I asked nicely and she nodded. In no time, she came back out with 16 delicious looking desserts.

"Thankyou for buying our Patbingsoo!" she called out after I paid for the stuff. I quickly and carefully placed the desserts on my handle and speedily drove back home.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Gahh!" I groaned and placed the desserts into the fringe, ready for serving. I quickly put all the food into the bowls and plates and scooped the rice into the bowls and placed them neatly onto the table with the utensils.

"Jinkyong?" I heard Beakhyun's voice from the doorway. I turned my head around and smiled.

"Morning!" I chirped. "When are your friends arriving?" I asked him.

"Hmm... Probably soon.. That's what they told me. They said they will arrive at 11." he said. I glanced at the large grandpa clock that belongs to my dad and I nearly jumped.

*10.50*

"OMO! I have to have a shower! If your friends arrive, welcome them into the kitchen okay? I prepared all the food already." I said and pointed to the dining table, full of food. Lucky enough, the table was big enough to fit nearly 20 people. He nodded and I quickly rushed upstairs.

"Morning Kai! Chanyeol! Krystal! Lizzy!" I yelled and dashed into my bathroom.

"Wait what? Lizzy?" I stopped halfway of undressing and stood there, thinking.

"Ohhh... right. Sleepover." I snapped my fingers and continued doing what I was doing.

*Good job, Jinkyong. Best timing.* I prasied myself and metally gave a pat on my back.

Baekhyun's POV

"Hey, Baek!--WOAH! Who made all these food?!" Chanyeol walked into the room and stared right at the food in front of him.

"Jinkyong did." I answered. Kai then came in later with the girls and had the same reaction as Chanyeol.

"Jinkyong is really a super woman.." Kai murmered and I laughed.

"Yeah. Must be a good house wife." I laughed and heard a knocking on the door.

"OH! They must be here!" yelled Chanyeol and rushed to the door. I quickly ran after him with Kai, excited. The door swung open, revealing the other 9 besties of my life.

"GUYS!!" I roared and attacked into them, hugging Kris tightly. He patted my back and pulled away.

"Nice to see you again." he said and smiled. I went around hugging everyone until I noticed the girls are still there, but this time, Jinkyong was standing there too.

"Oh! Guys! This is Jinkyong, Lizzy, Nana and Krystal." Kai said and pointed to each of them.

"Hello!" they said and bowed deeply.

"Wait! You're the leader of blue pixies, aren't you?" asked Chen. Krystal nodded and smiled. I nudged the person closest to me, which was Xiumin and whispered.

"You should introduce yourselves."

"Oh! We are one! Hello! We're Exo!" We chorused.

"Girls, these are our best friends. We are in two groups, Exo-M and Exo-K." explained Chanyeol.

"Exo M and K?" Lizzy looked at him, confused.

"Well, we're from 2 different part of the planet. But ofcourse, we're still Exo." I said.

"Hello. I'm Kris. This is Xiumin, Luhan, Chen, Lay, and Tao." Kris introduced and bowed.

"Hello! I'm Suho. This is Sehun, and D.O." smiled Suho brightly.

"Oh! Hi! Please come in!" Nana beckoned and they politely stepped inside.

Jinkyong's POV

I can't believe it! How can they be so handsome?! Ugh.

"Have you guys eaten yet?" I asked, directing everyone. They shook their head and I smiled.

"I prepared some food for you guys. Follow me." I beckoned them to follow me into the kitchen. Once I stepped in the room, I heard gasps and "Ohh"s and "Ahh"s.

"Did you make all this?" that Xiumin guy asked.

"Yeap! My best korean dishes." I answered happily and gave him my eye smile.

"You know, If you give Xiumin food, SNAP! He's now your bestfriend." Kai laughed. I laughed lightly when Xiumin slaps Kai's back.

"Come on guys, let's eat. You don't want the food to get cold." said Baekhyun and everyone started to sit down and eat.

Chattering filled the room, but I kept quiet.

"Jinkyong-ssi." someone called out my name. I turned to the direction of the noise and saw that Kris and Suho was looking at me.

"Yes?" I answered and focused my attention to them.

"Are the boys troublesome?" asked Suho. "Is it fine if they stay with you?" Kris continued. 

"It's fine! They're fine!" I laughed. "If they're being stupid, tell us okay? We will hunt them down." Kris smirked and Suho laughed evilly.

"Hey! I heard that!" Chanyeol's voice filled the room and everyone bursted out with laughter. I guess everyone was listening to us...

"Hey! I have a suggestion!" Kai raised his hand and all the attention was on him, including mine, ofcourse.

"After we finish eating, we should go out and play!" he clapped. "Yeah!" everyone yelled.

"We should take the bus." I said. "My car is too small for 15 people.." I laughed awkwardly.

"Going on the bus is more fun! We can get to know more about this place." Luhan smiled.

"Oh, and I think Krystal, Chanyeol, Kai and Baekhyun still needs to buy some stuff, so we will be going to the mall!" Lizzy announced and Tao cheered loudly.

I gave him a confused look and D.O laughed.

"Tao here loves shopping. Even in our planet. He goes shopping twice a week." he explained and I smiled. I'm glad to know that Nana now has a shopping freak friend.

"Oh my GAHD! I have to get ready! OMG where is my money? Where's my purse?! Ahh!" Nana ran around crazily and hopped up stairs. I blinked and stared at the spot where she was a second ago. Everyone erupted with laughter and the atmosphere became as warm as ever.

Around 10 minutes later, when everyone was eating the desserts, Nana came rushing down while grabbing on her favorite bag.

"Do you have enough money?" I asked her. She nodded excitedly and fetched out her wallet, and pulled out a big bunch of bank notes.

"Woah. Okay okay. Come and eat first then we'll go. I'll just go up and get ready. Jinnie, you want to get something?" Lizzy looked at me and I nodded.

"Yeah, can you get my wallet on the table in my room?" I asked. She nodded and jogged upstairs.

"Okay, guys. Eat quickly, okay? I'll just go and check on the bus schedule first." I said and stood up. Baekhyun shot up after me and offered to come with me. I just nodded and walked outside with Baekhyun right beside me.

Chanyeol's POV

After Jinkyong and Baekhyun walked out of the house, Nana then followed Lizzy upstairs for some reason.

"Guys.... do you think our Liner-Baek likes....." Luhan trailed.

"JINKYONG!" Sehun and Lay announced.

"SHHHH!!!!" I growled and both of them quickly covered their mouths.

The front door bursted open and Jinkyong poked her head through the gap.

"Did you call me?" she asked. I glared at Lay and Sehun and flashed a smile towards Jinkyong.

"Nope! They were just surprised that you dance too so they suddenly yelled your name." I lied smoothly and she dissapeared through the other side.

"I seriously think Bacon likes that girl." Chen lowered his voice and we nodded. I smirked as I see them laughing just outside the window.

"Ha. I already knew that. Baek actually REALLY likes Jin." Kai laughed histerically. I raised my eyebrow at him and he smiled his victory smile.

"How did you know." Kris growled while narrowing his eyes.

"Come on! Did you guys forget I could read minds?" Kai's jaw dropped.

"Well, when you are in physical contact with that person, yes but--"

"What were you doing with Baekhyun?! Did you...." Xiumin cutted Chen off and pointed accusingly to Kai with his jaw hanging low.

"Wait, what?! Hyung! I didn't do anything!" Kai held his hand out in front of him, waving frantically. Kris walked up to him and slapped his face playfully, but it was hard.

"OWW! KRIS!" Kai roared and I had to hold him back, preventing him to punch the latter's face.

"Okay, okay, stop. Now can you tell us how you know? Or, read his mind? When?" I asked him and pushed him down onto the chair.

"Welllll, that time we were watching Jinkyong and the girls dance and it was so crowded so I had to hold on to his arm and I just accidentaly read his mind at that time." Kai explained and kept on playing with my hair, since I was sitting lower than him, but I didn't mind.

"Accidentaly?" Luhan crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows.

"Well, yeah.. Maybe??" Kai laughed and stuck his tongue out.

"But, we don't know about Jinkyong. We can't tell that she likes him or not...." I frowned and hugged Kai's leg.

"How 'bout this. When we go out shopping, we'll ask trick questions and see their relationships. Yeah?" Lay snapped his fingers and we nodded, agreeing to that statement.

*Kai, you try reading minds, okay?* I asked him while drinking my water.

*Okay, but you have to help me!* his voice rang inside my head and I looked up at him. He was smiling stupidly while playing with my hair.

*Fighting!!*

~~~~~~~~~~

HIIIII!!!!!

I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR SO LONG!

I have good news and bad news today...

Bad news- My exams are starting tomorrow, and I going on a school trip on Friday until Sunday.

Good news- My play is over and now I have more time to update!~ (Possibly, since I never study for my exams.)

Thank you for being patient and waiting for the update!

I love you so much!!!

xXInspirit4lifeXx