One Down, One to Go.

Can I Have This Dance? [Hiatus]


Narrator's POV

"Ugh, Kai! You handsome bastard! Why do I have to wash all the puppies?!" Krystal yelled as 10 puppies shook their bodies and water and foam splattered everywhere.

"We'll, you're the one with the water power." Kai shrugged and continued helping Lizzy with the other puppies to get them all dressed up cutely.

"Just make sure my legs don't get wet, Stal." Amber warned.

"Why? Are you scared of water?" Nana asked suddenly, causing Amber and Krystal to burst out laughing.

"No, it's just that if my legs get wet, it will turn into a tail and I have to wipe it dry before my legs come back again." Amber explained and try to avoid the water. 

The oblivious Kai haven't heard a thing they were talking about and threw water to everyone and laughing like a mad man. Amber yelled at him and panicked when scales started to form on her leg.

"You idiot! Weren't you listening?!" Amber scolded him. Kai pouted and lowerd his head.

"I didn't know... Well it's your fault you didn't warn louder." Kai retorted and had to quickly look away again because of  Amber's sharp glare.

Amber is now lying on the floor with her silver and blue patterned tail taking over both her legs.

"Kai, can you go get a towel please?" Lizzy asked Kai nicely. Kai nodded and scrambled off quickly to find a clean towel.

"Nice tail, by the way." Lizzy winked and they laughed.

"Thanks, the Merqueen has a prettier one though." Amber said.

"Well, duh, she's the Queen." Kai came back in and threw Amber the towel. She dabbed the towel on her tail, but a knock interrupted them.

"Yes?" Krystal

called out shakily.

"I'm the manager, may I come in?" the manager called out.

"Uhhh, Yes! In a moment." Nana called out cheerfully. She quickly turned to Amber and pulled on a panicked face.

"What should we do?!" Lizzy squealed quietly.

"Amber! Go into the bath tub for the big dogs, now! It can hide your tail." Kai hissed.

"Why, thanks, smarty pants. I could totally walk there by myself." Amber rolled her eyes sarcastically. Kai groaned and scooped her up, and threw her in the bath tub carelessly. He put a large husky in with her while bickering non-stop with her.

Nana and Lizzy dashed to the door and opened it, smiling to the handsome manager.

"Yes, manager?" they smiled charmingly. The manager blinked and smiled.

"I just wanted to ask, is this anyone's?" he said and held up fist sized blue crystal ball. Krystal perked up and looked towards the door. She ignored Kai's and Amber's fight and ran up.

"Oh.My.Gosh. That belongs to me. Yes, It's mine!!" she squealed. The manager gave it to her and she took it happily.

"And um.. by the way... What are you doing in the bath tub?" The manager raised his eyebrows as Amber smiled sheepishly at him.

"I think staying in here is fun. I want to play with the husky." Amber lied and petted the dog carefully. She pushed her tail downwards as possible and the manager laughed.

"Don't lie to me." He said.

"What do you mean?" Amber asked, confused.

"I know you, Amber. Did you really forget me?" He said. Everyone pulled on a confused look and Amber gasped.

"No way.... Jonghyun?!" Amber yelled. Kai blinked and trailed his eyes up and down of Jonghyun's body and Krystal's Jaws dropped.

"How the hell... do you have legs?!" Amber yelled. Nana and Lizzy is thoroughly confused.

"Hold up, guys. Explain." Lizzy commanded.

"This Jonghyun dude is in the strongest guard in the Ocean Village." Kai explained. Jonghyun smirked and flexed his myscles.

"Anyways, Jongg. Answer my question!" Amber screamed. Jonghyun chuckled and came inside the room and Nana slammed the door shut.

"SHINee needs to come out and find the water element. I found it in my work drawer and I figured this pretty water pixie is here so I decided to give it to someone who needs it." he flirted and Kai pretended to puke.

"YAH!" Jonghyun yelled as Kai laughed.

"Wait.... Does that mean.. You're going back?!" Nana gasped. "Since you found the element." Lizzy pouted.

"Actually, no... We still have the fire element." Amber said.

"No... the fire element went missing?" Jonghyun blanked. His face is totally emotionless, jaw dropped.

"Yeah... sad huh?" Kai said.

"Well, I better get going. Good luck on winning." Jonghyun winked and walked out.

"Well, One down, One to go." Nana clapped.

"Yup! So far so good." Lizzy smiled sweetly. Kai gazed at her, smiling, thinking how sad it would be if he completed his mission and had to not see her again. 

*Wait, Kai, What the hell... You cant possibly like her... can you?! AISH! You can't fall for her, Pabo!* Kai mentally slapped himself as his phone rang. He quickly dug it out from is pocket and picked it up.

"Hello?" he said.

"Yah, Kai." Baekhyun's voice boomed through the phone, causing him to pull the phone away.

"What?" he answered.

"Bad news, bro." Baekhyun said.

"I have good news." Kai smirked.

"The Wind element is gone/The Water element is back." they said at the same time. Kai stared at everyone in shock and Baekhyun did the same to the others at home.

"You did?/IT DID?!" they screamed at the same time. Anyone can clearly see the different shockness in their voices. One happiness shock, one shocked shock... 

"We talk this at home. I got work." Kai said fustratedly and hung up.

"What happened?" Lizzy asked.

"I'll tell you later." he sighed angrily and continued washing the dogs, aggressively and earned a slap by Amber, being the teacher's assistant.

*HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!?! There HAS to be SOMEONE behind all this.*

~~~~~~~~~~

HEYYYY!!!!!

I UPDATED!!! 

There will be random people appearing all the time, so don't get too confused, they're all minor characters :)

Do you think there will be someone behind this???

Kekeke

And did you hear... BAP'S ONESHOT?! AND SHINEE'S DREAM GIRL?! AND NU'EST'S HELLO?!?! Damn... to many fangirl feels.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter and forgive me for my grammar mistakes! Ppyong!

xXInspirit4lifeXx