Chapter 3

Can I Have This Dance? [Hiatus]


Jinkyong's POV

 

"Nana? NANA! Hurry up!" I yelled and knocked on her bedroom door.

 

"Yeah, I'll be down in a second!" she called back and I sighed. I slowly dragged myself down stairs and got a cup of orange juice.

 

"Come on, let's go." I turned around and saw Nana in her short jeans she used for dancing and an oversized t-shirt, and she still looks good.

 

"Okay, Let's go.... ummm." I trailed, and as if she read my mind, she said, "We'll take your bike." she said and I smiled. We walked out of our house and went to our bikes which was in the garage.

 

"Who's driving?" I asked and she smirked. We raised our fist up and closed our eyes. I slowly peeked and saw her holding out her palm while I'm holding out my index and middle finger.

 

"YEAH! I DRIVE!" I yelled and hopped on the bike excitedly. I heard her growl and harshly got on the bike too.

 

"Oh, come on. You won't die or somthing." I said and smirked under my helmet. Nana scoffed but didn't say anything. I shrugged and started the engine. I shuffled in my seat to a more comfortable position and I accelerated off.

 

After 15 minute ride, we found ourselves in front of a club. I glanced at the big sign.

 

*Dark Angel..... I'm back*

 

I pushed the door open and walked in, followed by Nana. As expected, guys crowded her and I rolled my eyes. I cleared my throat and they all looked at me, startled.

 

"JK?!" they gasped and moved away from Nana. I just nodded and pulled her away to my work room.

 

"I told you to learn martial arts!" I said and crossed my arms. She bit her lips and then pouted.

 

"I didn't know THAT would happen..." sha said and shrugged. I sighed and slumped down on my chair. I my Ipod, which was attached to the stereo, and Evol's song came on.

 

"Huh? You have Evol's songs already?" Nana asked. I blinked and looked at her.

 

"I don't know.... I didn't download anything into it in the past month..." I said and scratched my head.

 

"Don't be confused.... I downloaded it." said a voice. I spun my chair around and saw Rain oppa with Lizzy beside him.

 

"Lizzy! When did you get here?" I gasped and she just smiled.

 

"Come on, girls. Follow me." said Rain oppa and walked away. We shared glances and shrugged and followed him upstairs. He walked to the end of the hall way and opened a door to the left. We walked inside the room and our jaw dropped.

 

"You never told me there's a dance room here!" I gasped and slightly slapped Rain oppa's shoulders. He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

 

"This room is new. You guys are the first ones in here." He said and walked the the stereo and attached his IPad to it. He Evol's song and turned to us.

 

"Does any of you guys know how to dance this song?" he asked and we nodded. We tried the chorus part of this song not long ago but we forgot about this already. Rain oppa told us to try to dance it and we did. It was a bit of a fail... Actually, a MAJOR fail.

 

"You guys seriously need practice..." he said and shook his head. I frowned.

 

"Then who will teach us? Surely, it won't be you." said Lizzy, arms crossed, and Nana nodded.

 

"Surely, It will be me." he said and I made a face.

 

"YOU?!" we yelled. I started the chuckle a bit because... come on! Rain oppa dancing a girl's song?!

 

"Hey! Don't laugh! Now let's start!" he said and clapped his hands. I looked at the girls and shrugged.


Baekhyun's POV

 

"Okay, guys... are you ready?" said Crystal and clapped her tiny hands.

 

"I am!" I yelled and beamed happily. Kai nodded and Chanyeol jumped around yelling "I am! I am!".

 

"Okay.... Let's go... We won't know where we'll land though." Crystal sighed. She flew to portal but hesitated to go in.

 

"I can go in first..... if you like." said Kai and smiled. Crystal straightened up and shook her head.

 

"I'll go fir---"

 

"Nah-ah. We'll go together. I don't want us to be seperated." Chanyeol cutted in and wagged his finger. I nodded and Kai sighed.

 

"Okay! We'll go together." said Kai calmly. It's weird... he usually gets really excited. We held each others hands.

 

"1" I said.

 

"2" said Chanyeol.

 

"3!" yelled Kai and Crystal and we jumped into the portal.


Jinkyong's POV

 

"OPPA! I'm tired!!! Can't we have a break?" I whined and rolled on the floor.

 

"Okay, okay. Five minutes!" Rain oppa yelled and he too slumped onto the floor. Lizzy threw a bottle of cold water to me and I caught it swiftly.

 

"Thanks." I said and poured it down my throat thirstily.

 

"Hey, guys, do you think we'll win?" asked Nana and I smirked.

 

"Surely we wi---" I got cut off by a sudden bright light.

 

"Jinkyong! Lizzy! Nana! Come here!" I heard Rain oppa yelled and we quickly run up to where he's standing. The light got brighter and I clutched onto oppa's shirt tightly. 

 

The light suddenly died down.... but what shocked us was.............. there are 3 guys lying on the floor. My jaw dropped but I didn't scream. I looked at the others and saw that Lizzy was about to scream so I quickly covered and told her and the others to be quiet.

 

We looked at the strangers for a moment but then blue dust shot up. There was another light, but this time, it was blue and wasn't as bright as before. When the blue light died down, I saw a really beautiful girl standing there, confused.

 

"Wh--- Who are you?" I said slowly and she looked at me.

 

"I'm Crystal. Leader of blue pixies." she said with a soft voice.

 

"Pixies?" Nana repeated and she nodded. After a few seconds, she sighed.

 

"I'll explain EVERYTHING to you.... after the guys wake up." she said and we nodded. She walked to one guy and tapped his shoulder.

 

"Chanyeol? Chanyeol!" she whispered and slapped his shoulders lightly and the guy, I think he's called Chanyeol, stirred and opened his eyes.

 

"Ugh.... I didn't know the impact would be THAT hard." he mumbled and looked around the room. Then, he spotted us and he quickly stood up. He looked down and crouched down again. 

 

"Yah.... Kai..... Kai.... Kai!..... KAI!" he yelled and the guy shot up to his foot and accidentaly hit the other guy lying on the the floor and woke him up.

 

"Where... are we?" said the guy on the floor and slowly rises up. When all of them are on their feet, Rain oppa cleared his throat and they looked at us.

 

"Care to explain what just happened?" he said and they sighed.


 

"And that was it." finished Crystal and we nodded.

 

"So.... you came from this planet to find the element of water?" said Rain oppa understandingly.

 

"It doesn't sound real at all..." I said and trailed off.

 

"You might as well believe it, Jin.... I mean, how can a bright light appear out of nowhere?" said Nana and looked at the four strangers. I sighed and looked at them too.

 

"Do you have anywhere to stay?" I asked them and they blinked and slowly shook their heads.

 

"Huh~ Before anything else... we have to introduce ourselves, right?" said Lizzy and smiled, getting rid of the awkwardness.

 

"If you're still awkward, We'll start." Rain oppa said and we nodded. They looked at each other and smiled at us, which means okay.

 

"Okay, My name is Rain. The owner here." he said and smiled.

 

"Hi, I'm Lizzy." she said and smiled her friendly smile.

 

"Hello. I'm Nana." she said beamed.

 

"Hi. My name's Jinkyong. The DJ here." I said and smiled my trademark smile.

 

"I guess it's our turn." said Crystal smiled. "Hi. I'm Crystal." she said and chuckled.

 

"Uhh... I'm Ch-- Chanyeol. Nice to meet you." said the tall guy and awkwardly waved.

 

"H-- Hi. I'm K--Kai.... Nice t-- to meet you.." said the black hair guy shyly and blushed. I quietly chuckled and turned to the next one.

 

"Uhhmm.. Hello. I'm Baekhyun..." the brown hair guy said and smiled sweetly.

 

"So.... you guys don't have anywhere to stay.... and.... you don't have school to go to.... am I right?" I asked and the guys nodded except Crystal. I looked at her confusedly.

 

"I don't need to go to school.... I'm too old to." she said and i furrowed my eyebrows.

 

"What do you mean?" asked Lizzy.

 

"Well...... I'm actually more than a 100 years old so......" she trailed and shrugged.

 

"100?! Really?" I gasped. She nodded and I blinked.

 

"Well.... You guys can stay at my house... and the 3 guys could enroll into our school....." I said and shrugged. They all nodded in agreement, then Rain oppa stood up.

 

"Okay, you guys can wait here first, because these girls still have dance practices to do." he said and the boys eyes widened.

 

"You guys dance?!" Kai asked, sounding excited. We nodded and they beamed.

 

"We dance too! We LOVE dancing!" they said in unision. I laughed and smiled. "You can watch us dance... if you want." I said and they frantically nodded. Rain oppa then went back to teaching us and less than half an hour, we completed it.

 

"YAY!!!!!!" I yelled and hi-fived the girls.

 

"Now.... will you rerun the dance by yourselves?" said Rain oppa and smirked. I raised my eyebrow and smirked too.

 

"Sure." I said and went to turn on the song.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij-0CWTAUh8&feature=player_embedded (Just imagine there's 3 ppl)

 

We finished the dance without any mistakes but we were panting. We heard claps and we turned around and saw the boys beaming.

 

"You guys are awesome!" Baekhyun yelled and clapped energetically.

 

"Thanks" I said and then thought of something awesome.

 

"Hey, If you want..... you can be part of our team for the school's dance... It's gonna be totally awesome." I said and beamed back. Nana and Lizzy nodded excitedly, liking the idea.

 

"Well.... If you want us to.." said Kai shyly.

 

"Of course we want you to! Come on. Let's go home...." said Nana and fanned her face.

 

"Alright.... I better go now.... It's late." said Lizzy and waved to us before dashing out of the door.

 

"Well then.... I think we better go too.......... thanks for your help Rain oppa! Come watch our performance in 3 days okay?" I said and he nodded. I beamed and walked out the door, followed by Nana, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Crystal.

 

"Umm..... he have only 1 motorbike........" Nana trailed but Crystal just waved it off.

 

"No problem. The guys will teleport... but do you mind me sitting on one of your shoulders?" said Crystal and snapped her fingers, turning into a pixie.

 

"We don't mind... just stay safe and hold on to something." I said and skipped downstairs into the still crowded club. I waved at the DJ, YoungJae, and pushed the door opened and breathed in fresh air.

 

"Well..... we'll see you at my house." I said and got on the motorcycle.

 

"But, will you be able to find our house?" asked Nana and I nodded.

 

"We'll just think of your names and we'll get there in no time." said Chanyeol. I nodded and smiled.

 

"Well then.. see you there!" I said and sped off on the motorcycle.... with Crystal sitting on Nana's shoulder clutching on her hair.

 

*What's happening to my life?*


Hi guys!!!!

I'm totally addicted to Evol now!!! I'm their #1 fangirl!

Well anyways, hope you liked the chapter and watch the link of Evol dancing to their song "We are a bit different"!

Bye bye! I love you guys!

Crescendo--