Mr. Kim

Can I Have This Dance? [Hiatus]

"How did you know me, Mr. Kim?" Baekhyun asked. Mr.Kim stood up and hugged him tightly.

 

"Your eyes, Baekhyun. They're exactly like your fathers." Mr.Kim smiled widely and Baekhyun's cheeks. "How is your father, Baekhyun?" Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows with confusion. 

 

"He's okay. I don't live with him anymore though." Baekhyun answered anyway although his curiosity is killing him slowly inside. "But Mr.Kim... How come you know my father?" Baekhyun continued, "Is it because of..... My grandfather?"

 

"Oh, my father and your grandfather were good friends." Mr. Kim replied. "You must've heard the legend, about Ghutonia and Mystikale." He smiled. Baekhyun nodded and Jinkyong gawked. 

 

"So it's true Dad? My grandpa is Ghutonia?" Jinkyong cutted in between the conversation. Mrs. Kim who was listening for the whole time grabbed Jinkyong's arm and looked into her eyes. 

 

"How do you know, Jin?" She asked. "Mom... My powers are revealed." She spilled out the truth and slowly pulled her arm away from her mother's grip. 

 

"It did?" Mr. Kim piped up excitedly. "What are they?" He grinned. "Shadow and Clone." Jinkyong answered shortly and sat down on the couch with the other boys and Baekhyun. Mr and Mrs Kim also sat down onto the couch and listened.

 

"It happened not long after I met with Baekhyun, Kai and Chanyeol. Actually, Baekhyun witnessed it first and I hurt him. But that was when I didn't know how to control my powers. Now I know." Jinkyong explained. Mr. Kim gave a knowing grin to his wife because they know the exact reason why Jinkyong's power started to reveal.

 

"But, Jin.. Why do you have two powers?" Mrs. Kim asked. Jinkyong stayed silent because it was a question she could not answer at all.

 

"She's special." Mr. Kim answered instead, "there is only a 1% chance to get an additional power naturally. That occurs because of the Exo genes are too strong. And that also means that Himchan either won't be getting any powers at all or he would be getting a weak power." He explained.

 

"What? Why?!" Himchan wailed. "I wanna have a power, even though it's super creepy, but yeah! I should have a power!" He huffed.

 

"You could say that Jinkyong stole your power without realizing." Mr. Kim laughed. Himchan gawked and pounced on his sister and started to shake her body.

 

"You little beast!" He yelled. Jinkyong, being too startled, got her clone to pull Himchan off her. Himchan slapped the clone's hand and glared at her. "You, clone! I'm supposed to create you! Not my sister!" He yelled. The clone giggled and shrugged and disappeared.

 

"Oh wow." Mrs. Kim gasped. "I knew your father had powers but I never knew you would get them too!" She said to her daughter and hugged her with pride. "Use them wisely." She smiled and pulled away.

 

"Mom. You gave me your genes. Why." Himchan pouted and turned his back to her. "Oh, come on you idiot." Mrs. Kim rolled her eyes and slapped his head. "Don't blame me." She scoffed and sat down.

 

"I presume you boys are also like Baekhyun from listening to Jin's story." Mrs. Kim smiled.

 

"Ahh.. Yes." Chanyeol grinned shyly. "I hold the power of fire." "And I hold the power of teleportation." Kai finished off.

 

"Teleport?! You could've teleported to Rome yourself!" She exclaimed. "I wanted to be on plane. It's much more interesting." Kai smiled. The boys held up a good conversation with Mrs.Kim which the other girls while the siblings went to talk with Mr.Kim.

 

"Himchan, do you have a girlfriend?" Mr. Kim randomly brought on a subject which surprised him.

 

"Why so suddenly, dad?" He flushed, not wanting to answer yet. "Just tell me. I'll tell you the reason later." 

 

"Yeah." He answered. Mr. Kim grinned from ear to ear. "And? Who is she?" He asked. Himchan turned 3 shades of red darker and shifted uncomfortably. "You might know her. She's Luna, leader of fire pixies." He answered. 

 

Mr.Kim's eyes widened and grinned even wider if possible. "Son! That's even better!" He exclaimed. "Why?"

 

"Because." Mr.Kim replied. "Your powers usually starts to get stronger whenever you meet your soulmate. I'm surprised yours hasn't come yet, Himchan. Have your ever felt weird?" He asked.

 

Himchan thought back and shrugged. "I don't know... There was this once when I was playing around with Luna and she said she saw me upstairs while I was downstairs.. So I don't really know." He said unsurely. 

 

"Oh! So your power could be Cloning like me, oppa! We might share half the power because I'm not strong with Cloning." Jinkyong exclaimed and hugged her brother's arm. Himchan grinned while thinking about the powers he may have.

 

"We'll just have to see." Himchan chuckled.

"Her father found out? Good. Everything is going as planned."

"Yes sir. But it seems like they haven't found out where the wind element is at yet. It seems like we really need to get rid of this element."

"Then do so. Those bastards needs to reveal themselves soon. So I can finally meet my enemy."

"Yes sir."

Hello everyone! sorry for not being active for a long time.

olease forgive me!

this story is progressing quite slow and I know it but it seems like there are no supporters so,....

Anyways, please support this story! And I will try to update :)

Crescendo--