Airport Incident

Can I Have This Dance? [Hiatus]

Finally, the day of the departure arrives, and Lizzy, being a prompt lady she was, she arrived a bit too early for the check in. She sighed and walked around aimlessly around the airport. People stared at her as if she's crazy, but does she care? No.

 

Lizzy stopped walking when she felt her phone vibrating in her pocket. She fished it out and stared at the screen.

 

You recieved a message!

 

She swiped her thumb across her phone and read the message.

 

Hey, Lizzy! This is Kai ^^

 

Jinkyong wanted to tell you that we will be there very soon!

 

I figured you will be early so I sent you this text~

 

Please wait for a little bit and I will be there *winkwink*

 

Kekeke See you! <3

 

-Kim Jong In

 

Her heart thumped 20 times faster than the norm. I will be there? That heart icon? What does all this mean? Is he just being friendly or does he really love her?

 

She was confused thoroughly.  She sent back a text saying that it's okay and she will be waiting in front of duty free. 

 

She pouted after realizing she has nothing to be occupied with anymore, so she continued her stroll, entering shops once in a while to check out those new candies or magazines.

 

By the time she checked out all the shops, her hands were filled with bags containing random items from perfume to tweezers. What.

 

She was happy, of course, buying all those new stuff on sale but her day just had to be ruined.

 

"OMO!" She gasped when someone crashed into hey and spilled all the coffee.

 

"Hey, watch it!" The guy snapped. Lizzy looked up to see this really handsome guy. She was mesmerized for a moment until his mouth opened.

 

"What kind of girl are you? So clumsy and stupid." The guy rolled his eyes.

 

"Excuse me?! I am the one who is covered in your coffee, mister." Lizzy glared at him.

 

"It's not my problem. You crashed into me first!" The guy ed off. Lizzy's jaws dropped and felt the urge to slap this particular guy but she held it in. She still had manners, mind you. Okay, not really.

 

"I'm not sure if you're plain arrogant or plain dumb. You must be so stupid to think that I was wrong. You were the one who has to take the blame. FOR EVERY FREAKING REASON. One, you spilled coffee on me. Two, you haven't tied your shoe laces and you're currently stepping on them. Three, I was looking where I was going but you were playing on your phone. Any arguments?" Lizzy ranted. The guy froze and stared at her, amazed. 

 

Hah, being a lecture student isn't so bad after all. Just she she thought she was winning, the guy smiled.

 

"But still, you made my hands sticky." The guy shrugged. This made Lizzy snap.

 

"Listen here, you spoiled little bastard. YOU are going to pay for the damage you made. Do you know how much my shirt cost?! I would've let you go but because of your freaking attitude I am holding you back. You seriously is--."

 

"Lizzy!  We're here!" Kai came running into the scene without having any clue of what is going on and swung arms around Lizzy.

 

"Heh. Your boyfriend? Looks like a weakling." The stranger scoffed.

 

"Excuse me? Who are you to be judging other people? You don't even know me."

 

"Who is this?" Kai asked, cutting Lizzy off once again.

 

"I don't know." She answered, annoyed. Kai tilted his head and stared at the stranger.

 

"Kai, can you do me a favor?" Lizzy whispered in his ears, causing him to have goosebumps. He nodded reluctantly and leaned in closer.

 

"Please do something to that guy. Creep him out or something, please?" She begged, causing Kai to have no choice but to say yes.

 

"Hey, nice to meet you." Kai nodded at the stranger and outstretched his hand. The stranger was, or course, confused by Kai's actions but he shook Kai's hand anyways.

 

*Why is this dude so weird? Is he really the brat's boyfriend?*

 

"For your information, sir, I am not weird and my friend is definitely not a brat." Kai grinned as he used his mind reading skills and kept gripping on the stranger's hand.

 

"How did you.." *Is he an alien? How does this handsome bastard know what I was thinking?*

 

"Fortunately, I'm not an alien. And thanks for calling me handsome but the bastard needs to be taken away." Kai grinned and leaned in closer to the man.

 

"And please stop bothering Lizzy and leave. But if you're nice enough, you could buy her a new shirt." Kai whispered.

 

"What are you?" The guy hissed, fear hidden in his eyes.

 

"Something you should be afraid of. Now leave or else I'll harm you more than I should." Kai growled and pulled away with a cute but evil grin.

 

"Uhh..." The guy shivered. "I'm sorry about the shirt and here, buy a new shirt." He handed Lizzy a few bills and quickly walked away stiffly.

 

"Kai! What did you do to him?" Lizzy gasped. "Whatever you told me to do." Kai grinned as the others came walking in.

 

"Oh hey, Lizzy!" Nana waved and she waved back.

 

"Lizzy!!" Himchan yelled. Lizzy squealed in happiness and hugged him as if they were long lost siblings. 

 

"Hey, Kai. I just saw this guy walking past us. He looks like he just seen a ghost. Do you know what's going on?" Chanyeol nudged his sides and Baekhyun looked at him curiously.

 

"Hmm? I have no idea." Kai shrugged, but a suspicious smirk is plastered on his face, making Chanyeol and Baekhyun glanced uneasily at each other.

 

"Nothing at all."


Hey :) I updated again..

but you know.. I just feel like no one is reading this story anymore..

I feel no more motivation.. Is it true no one is reading?? 

I just feel no responses from any one and if makes me feel really sad.

Is it because of my writing? My attitude?

Please tell me guys, I really have to know so I can improve. But if no one is actually reading this, then I find no reason why I should continue with this story. ..... I'm sorry guys, it just... It's so quiet.. So quiet it seems like nothing is going on.

Well..... I'll continue to update, but there is no more motivation left.... I might just end this story, you know... 

Crescendo--