Make-over

Can I Have This Dance? [Hiatus]


Baekhyun's POV

 

To be completely honest, I have no idea what dye means and what it is or whatsoever so I am quite scared to be facing this 'thing'... Jinkyong parked her car in front of a mall we used to come before and had to practically drag me in, but with the help of Chanyeol, it wasn't that hard.

 

"Jinkyong! I have no idea what we will be doing and I do not know what 'dye' means!" I whined and grabbed onto the railings.

 

"Don't be stupid, Baek. It's not dangerous." She replied calmly.

 

"Then tell me what it is!!!" I hissed. "Nope." Nana simply answered and walked away. Chanyeol continued dragging me behind the girls.

 

"Yah! Aren't you scared?" I asked. Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun glanced at me and nodded.

 

"A little bit, yeah. But you do know that those girls are as stubborn as a bull, right?" Kai said. I frowned deeply and yanked my arm away.

 

"I have legs." I shot and stormed away. Sehun eventually caught up next to me and ruffled his own hair.

 

"Hyung, do think it's something to do with our hair?" He asked. I thought back to when they mentioned about our hair earlier and nodded.

 

"Maybe. Colour changes?" I took a random guess and Sehun gasped. "Hyung! But this colour is natural!" He exclaimed and pointed to his head. I touched my own hair and pouted.

 

My hair is naturally purple too.. It's just hidden but that stupid sunlight that is so close to Earth revealed some.

 

"Guys?" I heard Jinkyong shout. All four of us scrambled up to her and she looked at us. "If we change your hair colour, will your original colours come out if you use your power?" She asked.

 

"I told you it's about changing hair colours!" I exclaimed.

 

"So, will the original still be there?" Nana repeated the question.

 

"I think so because Luhan hyung used to change his hair colour to purple but his original colour, which is hot pink still appears." Chanyeol said.

 

"Luhan's hair is pink?!" Nana gaped. We all nodded. Wasn't it normal?

 

"That's so awesome!" Jinkyong nodded. I looked at her and frowned. People aren't born with pink hair?

 

"Anyways, since the colours would still be present, we will let you change hair colours as you like, just don't let the shades be visible. Go choose your colours." Nana said and pushed Chanyeol and Kai into a shop. Me and Sehun followed in and looked at the board with various hair colours.


Jinkyong's POV

 

"Jinnie! Look!" I heard a voice calling out for me. I turned around and saw Kai pointing to a guy in a picture that has dreadlocks.

 

"No, Kai. I forbid you to take that style. Even if you beg for your life I won't let you get that." I frowned. He pouted and handed me another picture. I nodded approvingly and told the hairstylist to take care of him.

 

"Jinkyong!" Baekhyun waved. I walked over and saw that he was pointing to the wigs.

 

"Those things are so scary." He mumbled. I laughed and lightly punched his arm.

 

"Those are wigs. It's for people who have a little bit of hair." I explained. His hands flew up to his head and ruffled his hair.

 

"I don't have little hair." He exclaimed. "So what style do you want?" I asked. He dragged me to the magazine section and pointed to a picture. 

 

"If you say so.." I shrugged and led him to the barber.

 

"Nana! Jinjin!" Sehun called. I took Nana's arm and dragged her towards Sehun.

 

"What is it?" I asked. "I want my hair to be puffy!" he smiled and showed us the picture. I looked at Nana and she nodded. I pushed him onto the chair and showed the barber the picture.

 

"Help..." a faint voice called. I turned around and saw Chanyeol being pulled into the perming section.

 

"Excuse me, miss, but he doesn't want his hair permed." I stopped the stylist and pulled Chanyeol away. He pointed to a picture and I nodded.

 

"But.. can you do this for him?" I pointed to the picture. The stylist nodded and yanked him down onto a chair.

 

"We'll be back, boys." Nana waved and both of us walked out of the barber shop.

 

"Do you think they will look nice?" Nana asked me as we walked around the mall. "I think so. Actually, I'm quite surprised at their sense of fashion. Is it even possible to look good all the time?" I frowned and Nana laughed. We went into Starbucks and ordered a drink each.

 

"True. But did you even see their clothes when they first got here? I mean, it's made out of silver and gold!" Nana exclaimed.

 

"But hey, talking about gold, don't you think they should be working somewhere? I want them to earn their own money and learn to live like humans." I suggested. Nana quickly agreed and we started walking around the mall again.

 

After a full 1 hour of aimlessly walking around, the shop called to say that the boys are finished. Being a girl, my excitement build up and both of us dashed to the shop. I didn't even step inside when this cutie stepped out.

 

"Holy cheese burgers!" I gasped and my jaws hung low. 

 

Sehun, the poker face maknae which is full with aegyo sends full power on his cuteness with his puffy hair.

 

 

"OMO..." I heard Nana whisper as she leaned on me. 

 

"Sehun-ah! Woahh--- woah..." I was speechless. No comment. When I returned to my senses, another guy stepped out. Honestly, I didn't recognize him at first.

 

Kai, the annoying brat who has the most childish comebacks but has the most perfect body transformed into this mature young man who is totally charming.

 

 

I'm not flattering, I swear. If Lizzy was here, she would've drooled over him hardcore. With that thought, I fetched out my phone and snapped a picture of him and quickly sent it to Lizzy.

 

"Jin! Delete that picture!" He exclaimed. I did as I was told but the picture was already sent. I was about to answer him when this tall wide eyed guy stepped out.

 

Chanyeol, the deep who loves to argue with me and the only one who bravely dares me has changed.

 

 

Alot.

 

 

 

 

I mean, come on! Nana is practically drooling over him at this moment! 

 

"Oh. My. Gosh. Chanyeol is that you?" I asked. He just stared at me, confused. I was about to retort that it was a joke but someone interrupted me.

 

Baekhyun. The only guy who actually makes me laugh whole heartedly and smile genuinely. He looks... Stunning. 

 

 

The fact that he chose red hair made me wonder but I don't want to ask about perfection. 

 

My heart started doing this random flip flops as he smiled at me. My breath hitched and I just stood there, stunned along side with Nana.

 

"Hey, I know I look stunning but stop staring." Kai snapped his fingers. I broke out of my trance and stepped inside the shop and hugged the shop owner as tightly as I can.

 

"Thank you, sajangnim*! Please raise your pays to whoever did those guys' hair." I paid her and left.

 

My phone vibrated and I looked at it. Lizzy sent a text.

 

You had to make me go crazy when I'm having lunch with my parents, do you? Anyways, SEND ME THE REST OF THEM! - Lizzy

 

I laughed lightly and walked outside to meet the guys. I stopped when I saw a huge bunch of girls trying to snap pictures of them and I frowned.

 

"Guys! Let's go home!" I spoke as loudly as I can. The group of girls glared at me and I smirked at them.

 

"Okay, Jinnie!" Sehun beamed and hugged my left arm while Kai clung to my right.

 

"Oi! Where am I gonna go?" Baekhyun frowned and wrapped his arms around my neck. I laughed and looked at Nana and Chanyeol who were oblivious to the world while trailing behind us.

 

"Those two lovebirds." I giggled and the rest laughed. Hah. Those girls have no chance. 


*-- sajangnim means boss!!

Hello! Sorry for not updating!! I realized I have mixed up the drafted chapters and I had to start again *pouts*

Anywayssssssssss, INFINITE's Destiny!! Have you seen it?!

OMG. They. Are. So. Perf.

And B.A.P's hurricane?

My favorite part is --> The loof is on fire <-- oh gosh, Himchan ><

Crescendo--