Chapter 4

Can I Have This Dance? [Hiatus]


Nana's POV

 

*I just can't believe it! So suddenly, three handsome boys and a very beautiful pixie appreared in my life out of nowhere! AND they'll be living with us! OMG..... this is so weird.*

 

"I know what you're thinking, Nana." said a small voice beside my ear. 

 

"How did you know, Crystal?" I asked and and slightly glanced on my shoulder.

 

"Well, I'm not from Earth am I?" she said and clutched tightly on my hair because we went over a bump, which means we're near home.

 

"We're nearly home. Are you cold, Crystal?" I asked and she shivered.

 

"Maybe." she said and went behind my neck... maybe to give warmth. Jinkyong drived straight into the garage and hopped off after turning off the engine.

 

"Come on! Let's go!" she yelled and skipped out, not waiting for me and Crystal. A bright blue light suddenly appeared and I flinched. Then, Crystal appeared in her human form and smiled.

 

"Still not used to the lights?" she said and smirked.

 

"How can I get used to that so fast?" I said and walked out, with Crystal following right behind me. I walked into the house saw Jinkyong and the 3 boys facing their back at us.

 

"Watcha doing?" I asked and Jinkyong shook her head.

 

"This is seriously not working out!" she gasped.

 

"What?" I said and walked towards her and glanced over her shoulders.

 

"DUDE! Are you serious?! Pokemon cards?!" I yelled and smacked her head.

 

"Owww! What was that for?" she yelled back and I held my hand up in surrender.

 

"Sorry, sorry! I forgot you LOVE Pokemon (So me)." I said and shrugged.

 

*Such a kid... I never knew the boys like Pokemon too...*


Jinkyong's POV

 

"Okay, lets stop playing cards and we'll tour you around the house... It might look small, but.... you'll see." I said as I packed the cards away into the drawer and hastily stood up.

 

"We'll start off with... this floor then." I said and skipped into the kitchen, happily.

 

"Okay!" I said and turned around, seeing only Nana beside me... the others are in the doorway.

 

"Hey.. why don't you come in?" asked Nana and Crystal looked at us warily.

 

"There's something in there.... that's from our world." said that guy called... Kai?

 

"From your world?" I asked and looked around the kitchen. That Baekhyun guy stepped in and narrowed his eyes. He walked behind the counter and reached our for something, but I didn't stop him. He then pulled out the acient arrow that I kept in there. I actually forgot about that thing.

 

"Where did you get this?" he asked and looked at me.

 

"My dad gave it to me." I said and he nodded.

 

"Where is he now?" said another guy behind me. I turned around and saw that Chanyeol guy looking at me.

 

"He's in Italy. Rome" I shrugged and they nodded.

 

"A step closer I think." said Baekhyun and placed the arrow down on the counter.

 

"Let's start on our tour, shall we?" said Nana and clapped her hands. I nodded and skipped to a door.

 

"All the canned foods and ingredient are in here.. well not all ingredients because some has to go in the fridge. The fridge is there by the way." I said and pointed 45 degrees angle.

 

"And the plates, bowls, utensils and all that crap are here." said Nana and opened another door.

 

"And as you know... this kitchen is big enough to fit 20 people so yeah.. let's move on." she said and walked out and we walked up stairs. I opened the last door on the right.

 

"Crystal, this is your room from now on." I said and opened the door wider.

 

 

"The computer is always connected to our network, so don't worry about it, and... we'll go get your clothes tomorrow after school." said Nana and smiled when she saw how happy Crystal was.

 

"Oh, and by the way. You really should enroll into our school. So we can stick together." I said and she paused. It looks like she's thinking for a while and she nodded.

 

"Okay.. I'll enroll into your school." she said and smiled widely. I smiled back and walked out of the room and closed the door tightly behind me.

 

"Now for the guys room.." Nana trailed and peeked inside one door. She opened the door wider and asked, "Who wants to use this room?"

 

 

I looked at the guys and saw that Kai looks really interested in the room.

 

"Maybe Kai should have this room." I said and he broke into a large smile.

 

"Thank You!" he said and smiled excitedly. I laughed and walked to the left hall where my bedroom and two other spare rooms are. I opened one door and looked and the remaining two guys.

 

"Who wants to occupy this room?" I asked and let them come in the room.

 

 

"Oh! Oh! Me!!!" squealed Chanyeol. Everyone laughed and let him explore the room for a bit.

 

"Now, Now. Let's take Baekhyun to his room." I said as Kai dragged Chanyeol out of the room. I opened the last door and opened it widely.

 

 

"You can use that laptop." I said and looked and Chanyeol.

 

"We can buy you one." I told him and closed the door.

 

"We have a game room. Do you want to see?" asked Nana and they all nodded. She opened the door opposite to Baekhyun's room and they gasped. 

 

"We have Xbox, Play Station 3, Wii, and all that stuff. We don't use this room that often though." I said and closed the door. I walked downstairs and waited.

 

"Okay, now for the last room, our favorite room ever, is down the basement." I said and everybody arrived. Nana walked before us and opened the door that has a staircase, leading us to another door. She pushed the door opened and revealed a large room with shiny floor. One side of the wall was replaced my a large mirror. Two large stereos could be seen on each corner of the mirror. A large shelf of CDs is placed near one of the stereos and an ipad is connected to the stereos.

 

"Woah!!! A dance room!!" the boys yelled.

 

"Yeap. I dance room." I said and crossed my arms proudly.

 

"Well, since you've seen all the rooms in here, I advise you to have a shower and sleep and get ready for tomorrow, since It'll be your fist day." said Nana and smirked. I groaned and stretched.

 

"Oh alright. Come on guys. Let's go to sleep." I said and dragged myself up stairs, followed by everyone else.

 

"Good night guys." I said as everyone scattered to their rooms.

 

"Good night, Jinkyong! Nana! Thank you!" they said and I silently smiled and shut my door quietly.

 

*Good night*


Hello!!

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

I think you guys think this story will be boring right?

Since there's not many views and only a few subscribers...

Should I delete this story??

Crescendo--