Sehun's Departure

Can I Have This Dance? [Hiatus]

"Hyung..." a voice whipered. Baekhyun frowned in his sleep as he felt someone climbing onto his bed. He popped his eyes open and looked at the figure beside him.

 

"Sehun?" he croaked and rubbed his eyes tiredly.

 

"Hyung." Sehun answered with the same words as before. Baekhyun sat up, alarmed.

 

"Sehun, are you alright?" he asked with concern. Sehun shook his head, but he knew the older couldn't see him in the darkness.

 

"Hyung..." he whispered again. Baekhyun quickly lighten the room with his glowing palm. He could finally see the younger.

 

"Oh Sehun. Tell me what is wrong with you." Baekhyun stated with a hard tone. Sehun sat up with a pout and fiddled with his fingers.

 

"I don't want to leave, hyung." he said quietly and looked away. Baekhyun stared at him with great confusion.

 

"What do you mean? You're not going anywhere." he asked, placing a hand on Sehun's shoulder. Sehun turned his head around and Baekhyun could see the disappointment and sadness in his eyes.

 

"Sehun." he said sternly. "I have to leave, hyung. I have to go. I can't stay here anymore. I can't stay with you guys anymore." Sehun finally bursted out, causing Baekhyun to back away with surprise.

 

"You.... what?" he stared at the younger with disbelief. "But you didn't even find the Wind element!" he threw his hands in the air.

 

"I know.. But President said it's your jobs. He said he will send Krystal here and take everyone who is not involved back. And... I'm not involved." Sehun explained.

 

"So does this mean.. you will definitely go?" Baekhyun asked. The answer was not needed with the look of their eyes. Baekhyun galnced at the digital clock on his bedside table. 

 

4.57 AM

 

"What time do you plan to leave?" Baekhyun asked, his voice down casted.

 

 

"Around 9 in the morning." Sehun answered with a similar tone. Both of them looked at each other and sighed. Baekhyun lay down without any words and patted the space beside him. Sehun understoon completely and lay down next to his hyung.

 

No words were exchanged but they can understand each other. 


 

"Gather around please everyone." Baekhyun clapped his hands and stood in front of the sofa. The siblings exchanged confused glances and settled down. Once everyone is together, Baekhyun dragged Sehun up and sat himself down.

 

"Uhh.. I.. I am leaving very soon now." Sehun started. Chanyeol's jaw hung agape and Kai stared at him blankly. Other than that, there were no responses.

 

"Guys, seriously?" Sehun sighed, seeing that no one cared that he will actually leave in a matter of minutes. 

 

"Please don't go..." Jinkyong whispered. He snapped his head up to see the sad gazes from his friends.

 

"Can't you stay?" Nana asked, her voice as soft as feather.

 

"I can't... I have to go. It is no longer my job to find the element, it never was in the first place. It has been hyung's job. Although we have progressed, president said that we are just simply distracting their work. From today onwards, everything will go back to the norm. Hyungs will stay here, and Krystal will be back." Sehun paused and looked around the room. The portal started to appear and he took a deep breath.

 

"I guess this is my final goodbye.." He whispered. Chanyeol wast he first to react. He got up from his seat and gave his dongsaeng a gentle hug.

 

"Stay safe." were the only words that came out of Chanyeol's mouth. Kai also went up to hug the maknae but this time, no words were exchanged. It didn't need to, really. The two girls were next. They bid their goodbyes with a tight hug and Himchan awkwardly patted Sehun on his shoulders.

 

Sehun glanced at Baekhyun, the only person who stayed in his original spot. Baekhyun just gave him a reassuring smile.

 

Sehun beamed brightly lifted the mood in the room. He stepped into the portal with confidence. He trust these guys, he trust EXO.

 

Sehun disappeared into the portal and it closed, leaving no sign of any damage. And everyone reckoned Sulli won't be back any longer.

 

"Was that a portal?" Himchan asked after a moment of silence. As if on que, everyone rolled their eyes and sighed.

 

"You will never get used this, will you, oppa?" Jinkyong shook her head and headed to the kitchen where she was arranging the stuff. Everyone dispersed to their own spots and Himchan pouted.

 

"Guys! I'm just a new comer! Chanyeol? Play with me!"


oh my gosh , I never felt so guilty before!

I took too long to update, didn't i?... :(

Sorry guys, it's just that school is getting harder and I'm quite stressed out.

Forgive me??

Crescendo--