Chanyeol's "Horrible" Past.

Can I Have This Dance? [Hiatus]


 

Chanyeol's POV

 

Flashback

 

"Hey dude! You ready?" Kai yelled to me as he ran through the auditorium.

 

"Totally." I said and smirked. We were an hour early to our performance so we didn't mind Baekhyun coming late.. again.

 

"Can you do your solo part yet?" Kai asked as he opened our personal locker. He grabbed his shoes out and threw me my jacket.

 

"Yeah!" I said and caught the jacket.  "Lucky I remembered it. But I'm scared I will fall off stage." I thought of when we did the stage practice. I literaly flew off stage but luckily, our other friend, Kris caught me in time, otherwise I would have broken bones now.

 

"HEY GUYS!" Boomed a voice. I jumped and spun around to see Baekhyun and Kris standing in the doorway. I calmed down my racing heart and smiled.

 

"Should we practice for a little bit?" I asked and we all nodded while Kris sat himself right in the front row. We walked up to the stage and got into our formation. Kris the song from his phone and we started dancing, hardcore. 

 

When we finished, Kris stood up and smiled.

 

"You were awesome! But save energy for the real performance, K?" he said and I laughed. He sounded so much like a father. I bet he knew what I was thinking (he can't mind read) so he smiled proudly. 

 

"Oh My Babies! I'm SOO excited!!!!!!!" a female voice yelled. I looked up from my water bottle and saw Tiffany, our senior, skipped in and hugged us. She was like a mother to us, AND she makes the best food. 

 

"Hey, Fany Noona. You brought any food?" I asked and grinned. She rolled her eyes but smiled.

 

"Of course! Especially for you pigs." she said and she pulled out containers of food. She finally took out the last one, the total is... 13 boxes.

 

"Noona... you make too much." said Kai and stared at her in disbelief.

 

"Who cares? This is food!" Baekhyun drooled.

 

"Yah, Baek. Stop drooling." said Kris and wacked his head. I laughed and help Tiffany open the containers and set out the bowls and utensils.

 

"FINISHED! Let's eat!" she yelled and we all dug in to the delicious food. We didn't eat much though.. since we have dance in like... 40 minutes.

 

When we're done, we help her pack all the stuff up and she winked.

 

"Save me a seat. I gotta go see my friends. I promise I'll be back. See ya!" she waved and we waved back while she's walking out the door.

 

"Hey Kris, we'll go to the waiting room now." Baekhyun said and glanced towards the door. I saw that a few people is coming in now so we waved to Kris and went to our waiting room.

 

"DUDE... I'm nervous!" I yelled after the door is shut.

 

"Hey, you've been on stage for many times already. Still scared?" smirked Kai. I know he's nervous too but he's just keeping in emotions.

 

"Yeah... Kinda. Are you trying to say that you're not nervous?" I raised my eyebrows at him and he looked away, annoyed and embarrased. I chuckled and heard the buzz of people speaking faintly. I glanced at the clock and saw there was 30 minutes left.

 

"Uhh, guys.... we didn't but on make up yet." I said and Kai spunhis head to my direction so fast than it cracked. He rubbed his neck while staring at me, shocked.

 

"I forgot about that! Do they have make ups here?!" He gasped and ran crazily around the room.Suddenly, 30 flower fairies fluttered through the window and landed on the counter.

 

"You guys need make up!" one of them said. I sighed in relief anf sat down on one of the chairs in front of the mirror.

 

"Thank you, flower fairies. Without you, we'll be dead." said Baekhyun and sat down on a chair next to me. Kai then sat on my left and the fairies divided to groups of 10 and started working on our make up. 

 

After 10 minutes, they were done with perfect make up and hair. 

 

"Thank you beautifuls!" Beakhyun winked. "Can you do one more thing for me?" he asked and one of the fairies fluttered forward.

 

"What is it, Baekhyun?" she asked and flew around my head, which made me laugh lightly.

 

"Can you go check how many audiences are here?" he asked and they all nodded. The flew back out of the window and I suddenly got nervous again.

 

"Huh.... Dude, I'm not confident on my solo part!" I growled and tried not to ruffle my hair in fustration.

 

"Okay dude. Just calm down and imagine that all the people there are just.... just the stereo sets! Just dance like when we practiced." said Kai while staring right through my eye.

 

"Okay...okay." I said and leaned back. This is weird! I've been on stage so many times now but this time, I sense something will happen after the showcase. 

 

Then, I noticed the fairies are back so I asked them how many people were there.

 

"So far, theres 527 people and 12 merpeople." they said and I nodded. I took a deep breath. It's time to perform.

 

We walked out of the waiting room and I straightened out my jacket and puffed air out. All three of us put our hand in the middle.

 

"One, Two, Three, Fighting!" we yelled as the MC introduced us. We walked up on stage and I flashed my million dollar smile and our fangirls screamed endlessly. I stiffled my laugh when I saw Tiffany Noona smiling pleasantly with thick earmuffs on. She hates loud noises.

 

The MC told us to introduce ourselves and Baekhyun started.

 

"Hello! My name is Byun Baekhyun! Please enjoy our performance!" he announced with his bubbly self and handed Kai the microphone.

 

"Hi. I'm Kai. The main dancer. Please enjoy the show." he said, cool and composed. But when he's with us or Kris and Tiffany, he'll act all childish and... retarded. 

 

Kai passed me the microphone and I took a deep breath.

 

"Hello! I'm Chanyeol. Please look forward to our performance!" I said with energy. Everyone clapped excitedly, especially Tiffany, and we got into our positions.

 

We shared glances and nodded, signaling the guy to start the music.

 

Everything went awesome. Kai successfully did a backflip and Baekhyun perfected the 8 round spin. It's only me left... with a solo part, which is now. both Kai and Baekhyun crouched down, except me.

 

I started to dance the choreography and express all the feels. I heard the fangirls go crazy and I smiled. I did the last move and the song ended. We ran to the front and bowed deeply. Everyone cheered and clapped, impressed with our performance. I saw the girls gathering to the front row.

 

We bowed again, but then I felt someone grabbing my arm. I raised my head, seeing that the girls caught my arms. My eyes widened and I quickly snapped my head to Baekhyun's direction.

 

"Baek!" I hissed and he looked at me. I pleaded for help with my eyes.*Dude! Get me out!* I screamed in my mind.

 

*Calm down, nothing will happen. Just smile.* I heard Baekhyun's voice. I glared at him and smiled to the girls. Wrong move.

 

They start pulling me down and by the time I tried to call out for help, I was in the crowd of crazy girls.


 

Baekhyun's POV (Still Flashback)

 

"Chanyeol!" I yelled when he dissapeared in the crowd. I looked at Kai for help and he grabbed the Micophone from the MC.

 

"EVERYONE QUIET!!!" he boomed over the microphone. Everyone stopped what they were doing and Kai pointed to the group of girls.

 

"You girls, MOVE AWAY NOW!" he yelled again and they scrambled off. I then saw Chanyeol sitting on the floor rubbing his head with lipstick prints all over his face.

 

"Channie!" I gasped and jumped down from the stage. I ran up to him and helped him stand up. I couldn't help but laugh a little bit. I tried wiping off the lipstick stains off his face but it wouldn't go off, which made me laugh harder.

 

I heard Kris laughing hysterically and Kai holding his laugh behind me. Tiffany noona was crouching down on the floor, laughing really hard.

 

Chanyeol growled and shook my hands off him and stormed off to the direction of our dressing room. I gave a quick glance at Kai and dashed off to find him.

 

I thought he would be in the bathroom but I can't find him. Kai suggested he was back in the waiting room but no, he wasn't. I started to panic and frantically ran around the hall shouting, "OMG! CHANYEOL WHERE ARE YOU?!"

 

Then, I felt someone grabbing my arm and I turned around, hoping it was Chanyeol. I looked up at the person and saw Kai staring down at me.

 

"Do you hear that?" he asked and I glanced around.

 

"Hear what?" I asked and he pulled me to the end of the hallway. I started to hear some screaming and my eyes widened. *Chanyeol!*

 

I dashed to where the noise came from and I see that it was from the last door in the hallway. Kai tried to twist the door knob but it was locked, so there was only 1 way. Kai and I stepped back from the door and glanced at eatch other.

 

*1...2...3!!!*

 

We ran as fast as we could and kicked the door, causing it to fly open (literaly).

 

I saw all the fangirls in there staring at us wide eyes so I glared at them. I then saw that the broken door wasn't completely swung open so I looked behind it and discovered Chanyeol glaring at me.

 

"Oh... Hi Channie.." I said and laughed nervously. Kai backed away awkwardly and we tried to make a run for it. We TRIED to... but Chanyeol caught us both by the collar.

 

"Thanks for saving me... but don't kick the door next time." he growled and dragged us both outside to the waiting room.

 

Kai and I slumped down on the couch and pouted like little kids.

 

"Umm... Are you okay now?" asked Kai, still awkward. I heard Chanyeol growl so I glaced up and saw that he was covered with lipstick.

 

"You think I'm fine?! I've nearly been because of those girls! And I noticed, the majority of them are from our school! Argg!" he yelled and I started laughing. Kai hit my leg softly but started laughing as well. Chanyeol growled and stood up.

 

"I'm Leaving!" he yelled but I stopped him.

 

"Leaving for those girls to attack again?" I asked and he quickly ran back to his seat.

 

"I'm never going to perform again." he mumbled and we bursted out laughing.


 

Back to the present


 

Kai's POV

 

"OMG!! Seriously?! HAHAHAHA" laughed Lizzy and the others joined, except Chanyeol.

 

"It's not funny!" he whined and I patted his back.

 

"No worries, bud. It won't happen again" I chuckled. He slapped my hand away, which made me laugh even harder. Everyone in the cafeteria stared as us and we supressed our laughs.

 

"Seriously, that was awesome. But I assure you, the girls here won't do that. Except the queenkas..." said Jinkyong and trailed off, staring at something. I turned around to be greeted by a girl's wink and I crunched up my face.

 

"Who was that?" I asked and Lizzy sighed.

 

"That's one of the queenkas. She's the leader. She and Jinkyong always fight. Not one day they don't fight. They even fight on the weekends." explained Nana and I nodded, understanding.

 

"I don't like her." said Baekhyun out of the blue.

 

"Already?" Lizzy asked and he nodded.

 

"well, that's good. Come on guys, let's go. Nearly time for class." said Jinkyong and the bell rang. I raised my eyebrows at her, but followed her anyways.

 

*Jinkyong's not normal...*


Hey babies!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY I UPDATED!

I've been busy with exams lately so... yeah.. TT.TT

Today, my friend was so weird. We were crossing the streets when suddenly, he danced to Ring Ding Dong and tripped. He's lucky there was no cars. 

What's weirder is that... he's not a fan of kpop =.=

Anyways, I'll share macros/gifs for you every now and then!! 

Bye bye!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Crescendo--