And The Winner Is....??

Can I Have This Dance? [Hiatus]

A/N : I decided to use F(x) Krystal as Crystal since I always making mistakes between them :P

~~~~~~~~~~


Kai's POV

"Hey, Lizzy. I'll tell you something." I said and poked her arm. She turned her head towards by direction and silently urged me to go on.

"Well, You can't see it, but there are magical strings around the queenka's ankles." I said and pointed to the girls on stage.

"What? Really?" she asked and peered closely at their legs. I laughed and slightly bonked her head.

"You won't see it. It's invisible!" I kept laughing. She laughed too and I swung my arm on her shoulders.

"Krystal will completely shorten the string and the girls wil totally fall down." said Jinkyong out of nowhere.

"I'm anticipating." Nana nodded and crossed her arms. The song was near the ending so Krystal started chanting some stuff and a blue light emits from her fingers.

The string started to sparkle and shortened, causing the girls to fall. The one that nearly slapped me fell flat on her face.

I laughed loudly with the crowd, but JInkyong, Nana and Lizzy were the loudest. The queenkas stood up hastily and stormed off stage.

We went backstage and talked for a while until the MC announced that all the contestants will have to go up on stage.

As the girls walk up, instead of going into the crowd, we walked to the entrance of the stage at the back and watched from there.

I suddenly got excited and started jumping around.

"Krisus! I'm nervous for them!!" I squealed and jumped on Chanyeol's back.

"Yah! Kai! Get down! Now!" he said and tried to shake me off but I still held onto him tightly.

"Kai, please get down and concentrate on the MC. He's going to announce the winner now." said Baekhyun, being a mother like he always was.

And being a good son I am, I got down from Chanyeol's back and stared at the stage.

"Right now, I have the results in my hand." yelled the MC through the microphone.

My heart thumps loudly, showing my nervousness. There were a lot of good dancers so we cannot be sure who will win.

"I will call out two groups. These two are the top 2. The one that wins will get a trophy and $100,000." he said and my eyes widen.

*$100,000?! No wonder Jinkyong has so many of her own money.*

"And we will call out the names now.................  And it is...................Tasty and The Pledis Girls!" he yelled.

I jumped up in happiness and danced around with Krystal. I saw the girls glance our way and I held my thumbs up.

"And now we will reveal the winner!" He yelled again.

*Gosh, stop yelling! You have a microphone!*

"And it is!!!!!!!!!! .........The Pledis Girls! Congratulations!!" he clapped and the judges came up and gave a handshake to the winners and gave the trophy and money.

I was even happier than the girls and I resisted the urge to go on stage and crush them with my hugs.

When they got down, I immediately grabbed three of them into a hug, not even minding the others.

"Good Job guys! You owned the stage!" I said and released them. They smiled and thanked me.

"Good Job, girls." said an unfamiliar voice. I turned around and saw the 2nd place smiling at the girls. And then I noticed.. they were twins.

"You did good too." smiled Jinkyong and the twins left.

"That was totally awesome!!" squealed Nana when no one was near us.

"We should PARTY!!!" yelled Lizzy and danced around.

"Party??" Chanyeol gasped.

"Yeah! But not at the Dark Angel. There's another club 10 minutes away from here. It's called the EXOtics. Sounds cool, huh?" said Jinkyong and wriggled her eyebrows.

I nodded excitedly, liking the idea. Baekhyun placed his hands on my shoulders and sighed.

"You're always excited for these stuff." he smiled and I laughed.

"But... we don't have the right clothes..." said Chanyeol. I look down and noticed he was right.

I was wearing a black, deep collar t-shirt, black jeans, and a pair of white Nike Dunks. Chanyeol was wearing similar clothes as me, but in dark green, and Baekhyun in blue. Krystal was wearing her normal blue dress. Jinkyong, Nana and Lizzy are in their stage outfits and it's too flashy to go into the club.

"Well, we can stop at a mall a friend of mine owns. Alot of good stuff there." Nana winked and led us to the car. We all filed in and shuffled in our seats to get a comfortable position.

"So.... What will I change into?" Baekhyun asked.

"We don't know yet.. Let's just see if there's anyting good. I'm sure there must be something." said Nana while playing on a strange device. I think it's called... a cell phone? Cellular phone? 

Yeah.. Everything here is new. I think I'm used to too much magic that I don't even know how these devices work. Same goes to laptops, IPods, IPads, IPhone and all that stuff.

"Nana, what does that thing do?" Chanyeol asked and pointed to the cellular phone she is holding.

"This? This 'thing' is a phone, Chanyeol. This one is Samsung Galaxy SIII. Beautiful isn't it? It can do so many stuff." she said and waved it around.

"It's a cellular phone, right?" I asked.

"You can say that. But these things, people call this Smart Phones." she explained. I "Ohhh"ed and leaned back.

*Hey, Kai. Wanna play a game?* Chanyeol's voice popped into my mind.

*No.* I answered shortly and looked out of the window.

*Oh, come on! Nothing much!* he whined and I rolled my eyes.

*Tell me what's in your mind first.* I said but he refused, so I have to find out myself. I grabbed his arms and pretended to play with his fingers, but I'm actually reading his mind. I then found out he just wanted to change the traffic lights, so I agreed.

The first light came and I concentrated on it to make it turn green. Then, it suddenly clicked to green light, but I didn't do it.

*You beat me?* I asked Chanyeol.

*I didn't. I thought you beat me.* he answered. We glanced at each other, confused.

*I did.* Baekhyun said, suddenly appearing in the conversation. I silently growled and we continued playing until we reached the mall. I was leading with 4 points, Chanyeol with 2 and Baekhyun 3. It was a close game.

"We're here! My friend's shopping mall! Let's see if he's here ot not." Nana clapped and dialed a number. She talked for a while and said he wasn't in but we can get special discount.

We walked inside and headed towards the girl's section first.

"We'll start with Krystal." Said Lizzy and grabbed Krystal's hand. They picked out different kinds of clothes and ended up with a simple, yet pretty one.

Even though it's simple, She looks really pretty. Then, It was the other girl's turn. Since they didn't like wearing skirts, they decided on fashionable jeans and funky T-Shirts.

    Jinkyong          Lizzy             Nana

 

Nana

                            

 

Lizzy

 

 

                                 

 

 

Jinkyong

 

 (Only shirt)                 

 

Now that the girls are finished, they immediately changed into the clothes and dragged us into the men's section. They practically threw everything at us and pushed us into the changing room to change in. Then, we ended up in something like this,

(With no umbrellas, ofcourse.)

 

I had a black outfit while Chanyeol had white and baekhyun had grey. We all looked good enough now so we went back to the car and drove off to the EXOtics club.

To be honest, I'm really excited ><

*I like Earth too much now...*

~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Hi!

Sorry for late update!

For anyone who read my other fic, I'm a Gangster... But Not a Normal One, the mall mentioned here is Sungjong's mall XP

Back to the topic.. I might not update this alot since I have a play coming up.

I have to practuce 3 days a week, and going to the gym 3 days a week and one day for my extra lessons...

I'll try my best to update though :)

xXInspirit4lifeXx